>in immense debt
>had to sell car for rent
>wouldn't be able to afford next months rent
>hadn't eaten in a week
>get phone call
>dad fell in shower, broke ribs and died
>$2,000,000 inheritance
Things are looking up Sup Forums

Did he give everything to you? Do you have any siblings?

why didnt you ask him for money if he had 2million you stupid fuck

Only sibling, everything left to me.

t. soyboy who has no self respect as a man

A real man doesn't let their pride get in the way of asking for help when it is needed.
A real man doesn't feel a loss of dignity when admitting that they can't make ends meet, unless it is specifically of their own fault (overspending, gambling, drug addiction, or deserved unemployment).
And a real man would never, EVER see the inheretance from a parent as a positive, under any circumstance.

You are not a real man. The only soyboy is you. I sincerely hope this is a pasta of some sort, because I don't want to imagine there is somebody like you actually roaming the world, let alone with $2mil in undeserved funds.

t. soyboy (confirmed)
You don't know what it means to be a man, no dad I'm assuming?

You unironically using the term soyboy makes you sound like a faggot with an unmanageable lack of security in your own masculinity. With that out of the way...

Listen, child. Pride is a sign of a weak man. A true man knows he is a man regardless of what life throws at him, and doesn't feel like less of a man when life throws too much at him to reasonably manage. Only a boy feels shameful to ask for help, because a true man is secure enough in his character to know it isn't compromised at the hand of mistakes.

You must not have been very close to your father... otherwise, he did an awful job at raising you. I feel bad for him, but at least he is free from the shame of having you as his only son. Enjoy blowing that 2mil and ending up back in the same predicament: poor in finances and poor in character, controlled by pride and hubris.

>You unironically using the term soyboy makes you sound like a faggot
You typing literal paragraphs whining your ass off makes you sound like a bigger one. Keep crying soyboy.

I take back everything I said. You should probably just kill yourself. You will never find love, you will never find happiness, and you will never be a man. You should've just donated the money to a charity and continued to starve, hopefully dying before facing the indignity of homelessness.

I hope this is bait

>I don't want to imagine there is somebody like you with undeserved funds roaming the world.

time to go to bed kid.

Wise man.

Not in the slightest. This excuse of a man disgusts me enough to justify posting. Nice samefag.
As anyone would be had they had a father figure in their life that was good enough and close enough to warrant a feeling other than glee from their son in death.

I'm with this user, Fuck the rest of you.

I hope this is pasta, A man who sees only monetary gain from a parents death is no man, He is but a frail worm leeching on society and draining morality everywhere he go.

>Nice samefag.
Wrong. If anyone's samefagging it's you. Also, stop whining like a faggot. If you want to be a buttboy go to

t. gobbunist soyboy
You all are absolute pussies. Crying your faggot asses off because you're jealous little rats of real men so you screech that they're not real men. Absolutely sad.

Wow he just through the whole rod in.

Or are you actually this retarded?

1/10 made me reply

>dad dies
>op most likely sad
>"btw you get 2,000,000 bucks"
>good day

>he just through the whole rod in
>are you actually this retarded?
No, but your spelling indicates you may be.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So sue me.

so what was the first purchase

I haven't bought anything yet because I'm not a wastrel. Going to pay rent, buy some food and invest in the stock market.