How can someone who has no street knowledge get heroin or other opiates? Don't want to use deepweb stuff

How can someone who has no street knowledge get heroin or other opiates? Don't want to use deepweb stuff

Think again why you want to consume shit m8

yeah fiind your love in the way of jesus christ

ask your cop you rat to where

Same way every other black market works, word of mouth. Find someone who does drugs and ask them where they get theirs.

use the original deep web-- niggers. find some niggers hanging around on a street corner, they either have dope or can get dope. stay safe, user.

sorry cant tell u dont speak pig

i found shalloweb or was the web taken over and called what they dont like deepweb?

These. Ask your friends if they know anyone. If they don’t, asking random people can work. I have actually found two different dealers by going to Walmart and just asking people.

Suck black dick.

>other opiates
pills are easy as fuck to find and buy.
heroin is a better harder because you have to know someone or let them know you are alright.

Stop being retarded, literally everyone who does drugs dies way early than expected

not op but some of us literally have no friends. i want to know too but i don't know anyone except co-workers and i don't even speak to them.

maybe he's like me and wants to use them to od.

If in us prescription meds should be easy.

long time user here, think hard before you do this drug. It will mess your life up.

How do I get scripts?

this all day. x heroin user here. 4 months clean finally. heroin should be called the life blender because it literally destroys everything.
>hope you get clean /bro

Get on pic related guy's level.

either go to a crooked doctor and claim physical pains (there's not current way to tell if you are lying or not)
or you go to someone with a script and ask to buy some.

mah man, i'm not opening that pic

you probably have to shoot a whole bun to even not be sick. I was doing a brick a day so i can def relate to this amount . once i added coke in it was fucking on

sure just email me, ill send you some

you can get coke if you hang out in dive bar bathrooms

what even is this picture? What are those overtime eagle packets?

its what heroin comes in. glad you dont know what these are.

every dealer or batch gets stamped. like we have BMW bags which are fire, but also have these wifi only bags which suck