What do they listen to?

what do they listen to?

Grimes

K-pop, some J-pop, they are always fighting to see what's the best genre

from left to right
1 - She has the ICP tattoo, but really doesnt like them, she just likes to be part of a family, since her dad left when she was 3 and her mom ran through a constant run of bf's, some of whom used to "tickle her". Thank god mom's new bf is secretly gay. She like Mariah Carey.

2 - he seriously likes ICP but pretends not to just seem cool. mom's new bf is currently fingering his ass...but he doesnt mind, at least he is a gentle lover and doesnt beat him. he claims to like norwegian black metal, but has a secret crush on Nickelback.

3 - Thinks ICP is the "new Molly Hatchet." likes Kid Rock and Jimi Hendrix and sucking 12 year old boys to comlpetion.

4 - She and her boy share a taste for Mariah Carey and older gay pederasts, but "mom" here also loves some Britney Spears, as it reminds her of a simpler time before she found coke, meth and her first case chlamydia. All that said, she loves the sound of hot jizz hitting her face, spurt after spurt after spurt when she "stars" in a new "florida gang bang bukkake" video.

add me to the screencap

holy shit

haha get it because they are poor and uneducated wow sure am glad I'm not like them

quality post

t.hick

>3 - Thinks ICP is the "new Molly Hatchet."
lmao

First and immediate thought was ICP from a glance at the thumbnail in the catalog and I fukken lol'd

Pantera

Steve Reich, Morton Feldman, and Alan Vega

legendary

WEW
E
W

What does this guy listen to?