Please rate my asshole. Would I pass as a thicc trap if I shaved everywhere?

Please rate my asshole. Would I pass as a thicc trap if I shaved everywhere?

would you fuck me?

I'd fuck that ass

I’d fuck you.

yes. shave everywhere and repost.

That anus looks so juicy. I'd fuck you op, I'd fuck you hard if you were shaved all the way

nice balls

There's no such thing a "thicc". You're FAT. Either accept that fact or lose weight.

but i'm not really fat, it gains on my ass

btw you cant really beat a trained asshole :/

You should definitely shave either way. Thats a great looking hole I'd love to get behind, repeatedly, but the hairs a turn off.

thanks for the feedback... actually hairs turn me off too, but it's a "guy thing" maybe i have to come out as bi for my gf

you'd pass as more feminine if you made your asshole wear false eyelashes and eyeshadow, really make your hole POP, you know?

Moar, you fucking faggot! lol...

would lipstick do it?

a passable trap would know the answer to that

such a nice ass

you degenerate faggot inject some fucking testosterone up your ass and improve your life ffs

Aww, a gf? Really? Well i hope she at least pegs you, cause if not that cute ass is going to waste. You post a spread ass pic, asking if you could be a trap, so I assume you like to get fucked

I got some lipstick and a thong am I passable? Yes I'd like to get fucked but really hard :)

Yeah I have a good looking gf.. But I'm between two worlds... How can I keep her while being a faggot...?

wow you are dedicated

just make it POP sissy

oh my god lawd

Isn't that the best kind of trap?

You say that like it would be a problem. Also, boy no! The thong, hell yes, but the lipstick makes it look like your asshole is bleeding.

Why the hell would you put lipstick on your butthole? Was fine without that. Also, someone's gonna recognise you from your pussy light switch...

It's a fetish as far as I know, btw the light switch is the part of the game ;)

yeah its a fetish

y r u so gai

yeah spot on mate