That is the perfect response thanks user

I love oglaf.

zozzle

whatever the fuck this is

24. Go

Quads confirm it is finally time.

name on the card?

Checked.

Ohhh shit... I actually had that toy as a kid, and I did cum on her, mostly on her ass but her face too and hat and everything... fuuuuuck

I was once next to an Asian woman at the pump. The person prior to her had jammed the handle into the on position so as soon as she picked her gas, it started pouring out.

She just kind of stood there and screamed until I leapt over and unlocked the handle. I'm not sure how she didn't know to do that herself.

>then this kid posts

what

when you were as lonely and horny as i was, anything even resembling a girl is enough

So you would get hard at the zoo when a rhino takes mad shits. Gnarly.

too soon

Newfaggots are out in full force tonight
Thanks, paul logan

Stop lying, if it was an asian woman she would have used some magic kung-fu trick to control the flow and direct it in the hole

now see why funny.was guy squeeze tit good?
i like dead. look funny.

Rodrigo Blanco
Now fuck off

Autistic level memes.

fuck
thanks my nigga

KEK. I don't know why this got me so good.

I KNOW you don't want to be bothered again, but are you sure that you are okay with me using this card? was it yours? any spending cap?

did you make out with her?

lost

nice

how the fuck do you get 16 from that.

20/5 = 4(2+2) = 8+8

ignoring the fact you do all multiplication before division

>Common Core
by being retarded.
they would have you go 20/5 first and then multiply that by (2*2). Fucking morons.

Answer should be interpreted as 16 as did the math for.
Since the way it's written it implies it's the quantity 20/5 multiplied by the quantity (2*2).
If it was supposed to be the other way, it'd be written as 20/(5*(2*2)).
The problem with this stuff is is that they're writing everything in ambiguous formats, when you have real applications of math, you don't have this kind of ambiguity.

that's if its addition. in the equation you are multiplying 2 and 2 so it would be done first. then multiply, then divide. 1 is the only possible outcome.

I feel bad for all the teachers who had to do this teach that Common Core bullshit

true