Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGNzoswkjI
youtube.com/watch?v=TkV5709EG5M
youtube.com/watch?v=-jFgNreZPf0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFSGp_eahcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

claimed. why did it 404 all of a sudden?

same question

claimü

Cute

claim this qt3.14 (again)

That's a pretty big response lost in the abyss, oh well

(Mediator)
Cute is easier to type than mediator
What do you suggest i call you?
Also don't let your guard down around Sono, he'll try to hurt you
More like Ritsu Kawaii

missed it

>Rem
Yeah, the coke just makes it easier to drink.

Rem claimed
Ded

Lewd mediator.

Your post from 6 minutes ago or were you typing a new one?
It's still in the archive

Claimed

I'd rather you call me Mediator
Being called cute reminds me of how I'm often confused for being a lot younger than I am

It's not lewd

I meant that one

found the answer ( this is coming from funny junk so take it with a grain of salt ) apparently Sup Forums can only have 100 threads active on one board and if some one makes another thread ( 101 ) a random thread gets deleted on that board

thank you

Somehow pulled from the abyss-

Enough of people with ulterior motives/getting burnt will make you weary of people in general. I know I had a stretch like that before I settled down, but some of those circumstances were out of my hands. The result was the same though, ended up alone for a while and had to pick up the pieces.

A lot of the nicer things in life are parts of a whole, but if you focus too much on a part, you miss out on what's supposed to actually bring you the happiness and joy.

(Rory)
I was foolish in early university, being able to hop the border and drink at 19 didn't help. That died out early on though since I often ended up as DD or looking after some who couldn't hold their alcohol responsibly.

Could somebody explain this waifu phenomenon? I get that you like certain personality traits and whatnot but why give so much attention to something thats basically in your head? How can the obsession over drawn character go so far?

You're 19.
Only a year older than me -_-
Not a random one, just the last one on page 10

Yeah, my friends did the heavy drinking for me and I just learned from their mistakes. Except when I didn't drink with them. Thats when shit got real.

i love how cold winter nights are so peaceful and quiet. i wish it could stay like this forever

Dibs on the psycho-fujoshi.

Great fucking taste, by the way.

imagine this anime char as you wife or a very close friend of yours. you want to protect them as much as possible. if someone is talking shit about them . you stand up for them etc.

but we where on page 2

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyGNzoswkjI

Hours of lewd already can you fucking stop now.

yee but its still only that "imagining" - but basically what youre saying its just stronger version of roleplaying

youtube.com/watch?v=TkV5709EG5M

>bestwaifu.jpg
dubs never lie

Waaaaaaa what's with those sleeves??
I'm scared of how their upcoming album will turn out...

If it makes you feel better, people often think I'm 14 or 15

I like rainy nights, mostly because winter is too cold
Although, snow is very pretty

It's basically abstraction.

Real women have flaws, bad days, they get older, they have to put up with your shit. With 2D girls that don't grow or provide feedback, you have a consistent ideal woman you can enjoy, while being able to shield yourself from the pain of rejection.

So, yeah, roleplaying basically.

I know that situation all too well too. I quit drinking at parties/out and about pretty quickly, but I always had a good time if it was at the dorms or someone else's place.

Because a nude mediator isn't lewd
And ouch, with those mini panic attacks

Cute

All I tasted was the whiskey

Why is it so lewd in here?

roche

Im not, they have kept changing but its always been creative in their own right...
youtube.com/watch?v=-jFgNreZPf0

istop lewding senpai. she is not for lewd she is for love

But was the burn tempered by the coke or did you let it stay on your tongue for too long?
The last time I went drinking without friends I woke up in hospital with alcohol poisoning

Same tbh.
People say I'm underage a lot

HE'S LEWDING THE COFFEE CLAIMER WHAT A MADMAN

jiiiiii~

No no, the burn wasn't the problem, it was the bitter oil taste

Naisu

idk

rainy nights are wonderful too, i like listening to it as it hits against my windows

Hey Murder what brings you here?

i mean
i only see the cup
i also need to see the coffee itself

She'd taking a bath, silly
Honestly, I'm not sure how to identify panic attacks

It's pretty frustrating to be called "Little girl" so often

With a little bit of soft thunder, it's so peaceful
Nights like that make me happy

source?

Never got that bad for me, only took a couple of ugly hangovers for me to catch on quickly. Now I prefer a buzz, and then pacing it from there to keep the mellow feeling going.

Of course, what really matters is that they're satisfied with the music they put out. I love their two latest albums even if I wasn't a huge fan of their debut so I can't complain.
She has very particular gear, what's it used for?

Still bored right now. I usually am playing smash but I kind of fucked up my wrist from playing too much

the artist or the show they are from?

Agreed! How about a change in pace?
youtube.com/watch?v=yFSGp_eahcw

Oh. I never really get that.
Oh, this was with literally no one to help.

the show's source please