Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A5o1ErVpV9M
youtube.com/watch?v=U-IR9oNzdrA
youtube.com/watch?v=yKTixcLm7lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring earplugs

Prepare for tinnitus

you'll be disappointed

If Gira sees you wearing earplugs he WILL try and publicly humiliate you. It's happened everytime I've seen them, he made this teenage boy cry once.

shit, Gira is already scary af, imagine fighting him.... his first move would probably be throwing the microphone at you

you're gay

Honestly that's pretty retarded.

Why? What if I want to preserve what little hearing I have left?

Just to let you know, if you're overweight, Gira WILL come out into the crowd and try to scoop your moobies.

How would he even have time for that during the America tours?

brb gonna down fifty double cheeseburgers

A little heads up: If Gira doesn't like the crowd, he WILL pull out a gun and open fire at random. I highly recommend wearing a hidden vest, don't be a retard. You're not masculine for going free chest.

Why are ppl intimidated by this fat old screaming man. He's an avant garde vocalist and composer. Least scary profession

Gonna see them tonight for the second time. Fucking hyped

If Michael Gira thinks you are ugly, he will ask you to leave cause he hates ugly people, so I recomend getting well dressed, take a shower before the concert, get your hair combed, and shave that neckbeard. Going ugly doesn't make you a man.

Loud af. Bring earplugs or stand WAY back.

Gira is a super nice guy. Kind of meek actually, I think cuz of his age.

A little heads up, if Gira sees you enjoying his music he will jump off the podium and scream the entire performance of public castration is a good idea right in your face while the band nervously tries to play out the rest of the show, so make sure you stand still and look as dead-eyed as possible. Michael Gira can only detect you if you move.

>implying this is a joke
13:45
youtu.be/A5o1ErVpV9M

If Gira sees you smiling at him in the concert he will say to the band stop playing the music and will scream at the top of his lungs in the microphone to the audience to beat the shit out of you for smiling and kick your ass out of the concert. I recommend of you to not smile at all. Being happy doesn't make you a man.

I can hear Stinkfist

What?

You're going see a lot of nerds so just get ready for that
Hipsters with large beards
Sup Forums children

The riff in the song they start playing right after sounds exactly like the main riff in Stinkfist
youtube.com/watch?v=U-IR9oNzdrA

and a sea of flannel shirts

New Mind was written a decade before Stinkfist.

lots of cishet white guys

dude...that riff is the beginning of 'New Mind' from Children of God

youtube.com/watch?v=yKTixcLm7lg

I wasn't trying to imply they were playing Stinkfist or that they ripped it off, just making an observation

Wear earplugs.

The volume of their shows is absolutely insane. I wore earplugs to them and my hearing was fine afterwards, but I felt light headed and dizzy afterwards due to the sheer force coming out of their amps. I was at the very front for the entire concert, so further away might not be as bad.

what an asshole

Don't wear bright colored clothes like pink or yellow. He finds it distracting and Gira will jump off the stage and throw black dye over you.