Let's rate each other. gauge how much pussy we likely get. reciprocate (no homo)

let's rate each other. gauge how much pussy we likely get. reciprocate (no homo)

Fuck you

op here. you must not like sevens. I'll take you under my wing though buddy

check op's glasses reflection, in a car with no one.

currently no pussy

likely no pussy

WHITE POWER

Suck my dick, faggot.

you look like Devin Townsend's cringy retarded younger brother. Full balds as a white dude instantly makes you look like you have cancer or are about to shoot up a school because there is a new black kid in your class.. Posing with a cigarette instantly makes you a faggot try hard as well. Must be pretty cool stealing a Newport from your step dad and having bad breath for the rest of the day. Also, the sun glasses you are wearing are popular among 50 year old little league coaches who have circular facial hair, got lucky with a well paying blue collar job, have salt life stickers on their car, drink coors lite, and say dumb shit like" WORK HARD, PLAY FAIR, OR STAY HOME! OH AND IT IS NEVER OKAY TO HIT A WOMAN" and enjoy the Red Solo Cup song while watching Adam Sandler movies

Yeah I was riding dirty here. Also just barely rolled out of the garage, not my best pic

lol no one notices the trips

6/10 bro. if you ain't gettin laid you could be. easily

twice as much as I do

I'll take that as a compliment. I'm 35 LOL

0 x 2 = 0

no pussy, but tons of cock

you have a nice big forehead... it's like a landing pad for a helicopter made out of cum

no one needed you to explain your own lame joke, dumbfuck

Thanks,this made me laugh ;) Never expected something like that

does your employer know you're a pedophile?

Me next!

Holy fuck, you just need the circular facial hair and enough pussy to have had a wife and kid who's man enough to play a sport

literally amerimutt

about that...

Looks like a d bag cop that never got any snatch but from like one decent girl his whole life and now he hits on girls out of his league with no luck but still sneaks and bangs undesirable obese women to make himself feel like a man. Also is fighting the urge of bi curiosity by masking it with attempting to be a alpha male.

i see you took a bunch of tiny dick shaped balloons and turned them into a giant dick dog

negative pussy

Prob a nice guy, but really creepy so no one fugs with him. Primarily is the stash and pose.

your dick obsession is out of control

absolute numale

super nice guy

You look like a friend of mine minus the stash. Really nice dude. Kinda weird and creepy. But dependable. Will also leave you and move away for a girl he just met and she'll ask him to marry her.

I dont believe in marriage.

I do however get laid weekly. Before I recently became single, 2x a day.

skate 3 character model

Rad fuckin mustache dood.

Pic related to thread, is me.

O boy, here we go.
Rate me I guess

Jew/10

Nice lower lip... Just kidding, you don't have one.

thank you.

you get laid monthly.

Nice fuckin FMA hat cuck. 5/10

Thanks dude. Tbh I wish the right side of my face didn’t need to take a nap...

shave

kek