Sinead McCarthy is currently in custody for stabbing Michelle Kae in an argument over a cheeseburger in a Stanford...

Sinead McCarthy is currently in custody for stabbing Michelle Kae in an argument over a cheeseburger in a Stanford Florida burger. Both could only afford a double cheeseburger to share among each other. Sinead complained Michelle was a fat bitch that didn't need to eat any more and pulled out a knife and stabbed her.
Michelle Suffered only minor injuries. Both are being charged with possession of a controlled substance after a methpipe was found in Sineads pocket.
Michelle than consented to a search and an ounce of meth was found in her backpack along with TradYouth literature. Matthew Heimbach denied knowing Michelle was addicted to meth and declined to comment.

>be american
>buy burger
>get stabbed

Are you the same guy who used to post about Andrew anglin getting beaten to death over and over again?

We should ban guns so incidents like this never happen again.

>Americans fighting over burgers
You can't make this shit up

God bless da burgern XD

>becoming so infatuated with "e-celeb" attention whores that you feel the need to repost this autistic copypasta every single day

>guy

>Florida
Every time.

Holy fuck who needs an ounce of meth? A $40 sack nearly kills me

shit. didn't even have to write the comment.

nie, she's a lush

>tfw polish pride

burn the coal pay the toll

>Ounce of meth

>Ounce of meth

That's not an addiction, that's a career.

I know Florida is a special brand of fucked.

But its like the entire country has become Florida in the last few years. We're fundamentally transformed, into a 3rd world shithole.

JIDF get out

It's fucking weird that you see these people crop up everywhere and I dgaf about drama but I saw a drunk Michelle in a stream with Evalion a couple days ago where she kept talking about "Sinead" and how she was crazy and betrayed her or something.

Michelle seems nice but a fucking ditz. Anything where women are involved in redpill shit is just asking for nothing to be done and for everything to turn into bickering and drama whoring.

How many times have you posted this stupid shit op? No one cares.

fuckin white people lmao

>mfw

>addicted to meth
Media focuses on hamburger
This world is shit
Total shit

>Irish first and last name

With potatoniggers you lose

Worse off "red pilled"
Pol fags believe it there no hope
Your all sheep

post link and i will give u prize

>sinead
>McCarthy

Oi beggorah tis like another famine

>citation needed

you appear to have screengrabs from that very stream and it was on her channel so you can probably find it

>Not including clock

It's long, boring, and not worth it.