If you could pick one earthly creature to be the scariest and/or most dangerous to be giant, what would it be?

If you could pick one earthly creature to be the scariest and/or most dangerous to be giant, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2I-PQxuPkjA
themysteriousworld.com/10-strongest-animals-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

Ant

Word! I didn't even think of ants fuck

Is that a scene from some Chinese ripoff Moana or something?

THEM! is the best film about giant ants.

I dunno. First one I saw that matched what I was thinking on Goggles

obviously this

Are those fucking maggots?

Star Trek Discovery has a killer tardigrade.

tardigrades my dude

fuck that show

youtube.com/watch?v=2I-PQxuPkjA

>filename

not really, part of their resilience comes from the fact that they are really fucking small.

Never thought I'd get to use this picture, OP.

Really, though, weasels or shrews would be terrifying. And that's at maybe 75 pounds.

tardigrades, also known as the water bears, they are almost inmortal actually, would be imposible to fight them

centipedes

Fucking cockroaches

With conventional firearms, maybe. With no coordination, though, we should be able to hold individuals off with flamethrowers and explosives long enough to produce some special-purpose chemical weapon.

Man sized (or even bigger) spiders.
Normal sized spiders don't scare me for shit but man sized spiders would terrify me.

Hahahaha

so we would win because batman?

ants, considering they are the strongest animals (strength to weight ratio) we would probably be fucked if they were big.

Ants or wasps
Driver ants/chinese killer hornets in particular

(for the most part, other than certain specifics like on this list)
themysteriousworld.com/10-strongest-animals-in-the-world/

They dont necessarily want to eat other animals and shit though

Rolling

Hahahahahaha

thats true but im saying if they were giant and had the intent of doing so, we would be extremely fucked. wasps are also pretty terrible if they were huge. most insects in general tbh

A nigger

I think if a gorilla got a taste for blood and was giant I would just off myself. And then kill myself

Lol

this fucker would tear the roof off your house and if you try to drive away he would lift you and your vehicle and drop you from 500-1000ft and then rip apart your crushed vehicle to eat your dead corpse, also if you get stung you die instantly.

truly terrifying

tbh gorillas would get fucked if they were this big by military, if certain insects with shells for example beetles were this big, we would be fucked because of armor. gorilla would just stomp shit and stuff. King kong is chill and all, but wouldnt really do as much as a rhinosaurus beetle that large.

Wasps. Imagine a 40ft one chasing you for your ice cream. I'd number 5 myself.

Ants are really strong. Just imagine how much damage a giant ant could cause

This.

House cat. A crab is slow, methodical, and no one will give two shits if you shoot a nuke at it. A giant cat will freak the fuck out, knock over half the city, and still the whole world will yell at anyone who tries to so much as hurt the big kitty

giant earwig

Bombardier beetle.
Shooting caustic acid out of its’ butt, and being relatively mobile, it would cause mass destruction.

This, holy fuck this

it doesn't shoot acid, it creates an actual explosion using two volatile chemicals it stores seperatly.

As for scariest large lifeform?
Ophiocordyceps, hands down if they were human sized.

For those that don't know, that is a type of fungus that infects insects and takes over their brains to make the insect go to a good place for it to burst out if the things head and spread it's spores.

Yeah wasp would fuck us up

No fucking way OP. I know your game. You're a mad scientist trying to create a giant creature to take over the world. You can't trick me.

I am not going to help you by giving you ideas.

thats literally just the last of us story. (i have heard of this)

Wasps or hornets, yeah. Huge, flying stingers that come in swarms.

co sign Ants.

How bout rats?

what about mosquitoes, there are Fucking tons of them and their proboscis would be able to spear through you like nothing.