Hey Sup Forums, what's stressing you out lately?

Hey Sup Forums, what's stressing you out lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NX2ep5fCJZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

life in general

I've just caught cellulitis again, and if you've never had it I hope for your sake you never get it, it's fucking horrific

witniss

relationship stuff. I'm super introverted so asking girls out sucks. Asked a chick out and basically got a soft reject, which is life I know, but still.

PUBG will always love me

I get two migraines a week which make me miss a lot of work. I was on FMLA but when I went to recertify I got denied because I didn't work enough hours last year.

So I'm probably about to get fired.
I don't know if you can get unemployment if you're fired for attendance.

That image.

Fucking easytechs

I just came out to my wife. Shit sucks. I love her like crazy but I need to start being honest with myself. The fag life is rough tbqh

Muh grades

Oh ya know, just this picture at the moment.
Eeegads that is harrowing to stare at.

I've been sleeping with the same girl for a very long time and I'm getting sexually frustrated but also can't seem to get laid by randos anymore. Pls help

I have too many ideas I want to execute.

Do you want to execute them?
Maybe you're just the idea guy?

You can probably get disability

Sorry you didn't see the light earlier

Well my ex girlfriend tried to pull some "phantom baby" shit on me, so I was stressing about that. But now I'm just stressing about tryng to find a big titty Asian gf.

Difficult to qualify with migraines, and it takes over a year to get going. I did apply six months ago.

>Do you want to execute them?

Absolutely. It's really a problem with motivation, and I seem to lack it for the most part during the wither.

Have the flu and busy with school.
Also the lack of meaningful responsibility is making me depressed

>wither
*winter. Pardon me.

Honestly I feel you there.

I'm pretty into this girl that I've been talking to/flirting with, but she has this weird, possibly romantic relationship with a dude. Trying to figure that shit out.

Life's going decently well otherwise, aside from virginity.

Wife of 8 years that i was in love with since highschool left me for so fat balding manlet junkie 2 months ago. Abandoned all her pets here mfw poor as fuck and crippled, only living relative that cares I'm alive is my mom. Day wife cuts my cellphone off from our family plan, mom comes beating down trailer door bawling thinking I'd blocked her number to an hero. Mfw kinda wish i did.

Start watching JBP, he talks about it a lot

youtu.be/NX2ep5fCJZ8

Tell us more

I'm recovering from a complete emotional breakdown and i'm poor as fuck

Fucking hate this job. Can't find a new one that's not fast food in this town. Wrecked my car recently and that was just another set back

That sucks. I wish you luck in being able to support yourself

My sisters Husnand's daughter who is 5 years older than me and isbasically perfect for me told me she wanted to ask me a question but has been pussying out asked me if i wanted to "fool around" and i froze and all i could mutter was "no thanks" and the next day she apologised. Idk what to do. Why is life hard Sup Forums, cant i drink myself to death now.

I already watch him a lot, and I'm researching a lot of philosophy too. if your into it, I think the first person to check out is Jiddu Krishnamurti. but I just don't know. Trying to get a therapist so I can feel better.

Lots of things. At the moment pretty sure I have Chronic Kidney Disease.

abandon your petty morals and fuck that bitch senseless

I dont know if i can

I live with them and they are all i got
I want to die ;_;

Tell her you said no because you were nervous and you have been interested in fooling around for awhile but didn't think it'd happen. Just be honest at this point but not needy

Tbh we are both kinda akward and im pretty sure she is really embarrassed

Why do I see every time I check Sup Forums, no matter what time it is; multiple trap/tranny threads, huge cock threads, nigger threads and furry threads? Sure there are fap threads but they've been there always.

This is quite stressing since Sup Forums is not old Sup Forums anymore but a spam forum for gay and normies who act like bots.

So what?

I was considering a therapist but I think what I need is to buy a car. I think that would give me more freedom and meaningful responsibility as well as put pressure on me financially to do better. I accidentally tripped on cough syrup a few days ago and it really got me thinking about how i need to force myself to grow up

Am 26 now

Also been masquerading as an Indian man online with some friends and have been harassing ppl i know irl, so I kind of am stressing out about that since there are like 10 obvious tip offs that its me and my buddy.

I'm about to go on a vacation and spend a few days with someone I've only known online. It sounds fucking retarded, but I have a huge crush on him and have no idea how he feels about me. I don't want to fuck things up :(

Yeah, i'm currently trying to get a job at a local book store or something. I just feel like I should be doing something more than I am.

Look im terrified if anyone finds out.

They've done shit like study abroad together, but I've never really seen them act like they're dating in person. The girl comes across as pretty shy, so I've found it odd that she's been going out of her way to be with me and shit, often abandoning this dude in the process.

I like the guy as a person so I don't want to talk shit, but I definitely have the edge on him in looks, so I've got that going for me at least.

Hopefully stuff gets better for you my guy. But then again I'm just some 16 y/o home schooled fagkid.

>Be me
>Just finished high school last june
>Live in shit hole town with no driver license
>Family threatening to kick me out
>Tell me I have till the end of the month to get a job
>Town has 4 stores
>Only other work is farming
>It's the fucking winter season and all of the farmers within reasonable distance only crop.
>Probably going to end up homeless in the next few weeks
>Fuckme.mp4

im a marketing major, thinking about double majoring in finance despite not like finance.

im miserable just thinking about it. it would extend my semester by a year, but in a bunch of classes that are difficult and that I don't care about.

you're doing better than me, bro.

i don't have the guts to ask a girl out, i wish i had your guts.

Why do it then? Unless you're going into that type of work I don't see the point in making yourself miserable.

Move, you idiot.

It's a better paying career and would round out my abilities and increase how instrumental I am.

Marketing is my passion, but I am not a starving artist, I suppose.

Master's are like 60k, so doing MARK first and then Finance for masters is also eh in terms of money and time.

Easier said than done. It costs money to move. Maybe they have a friend or relative they can crash with till they find a job...

Most of my buds left for college in a different province. I live in mainland Saskatchewan.

Are they fucking and how long have they known each other?

mainly the frequent chest pain, and blood in my stool for the past year

She'll keep it a secret. Feelings don't have to be weird. They are what they are.

complete despair

So weigh your options; suffer through another 3/4 months and get bank or forgo the suffering and start your career early and work your way to more money.

I don't think this is an easy choice but personally I'd forgo the extra schooling

These nuts

School and working out have been tough af

Might buy an old miata this week. 130k mi, automatic 5 spd. Soft top (buying a hard top), 1992. Asking is 1550. Looks clean, and it would give me a huge leg up on finances if I didnt have a car payment. Stressful shit though.

Doing coke?

Being broke and unable to find a new job.

>automatic miata

kys

Welcome to the 2016 and on boat dude.

Thanks for responding to me, it feels nice to share my demons.

Turns out I'd have to pull an extra semester (5 classes per semester) but risk my GPA.

I think I know what I plan to do now, though. Thanks, user.

Good decision user, stay out the drama.

amen brother, 2 years and 4 months unemployed, if it wasn't for my brother id be fucking starving and homeless right now.

No problem. Good luck in whatever you decide!

Wow dude. Shit situation. You being alive inspires me, kinda puts my shit into perspective

>depression
>business isn't bringing in enough money
>don't know how to get new clients
>scared and panicked
>gone into debt for first time in life $15,000 to cover expenses last few months

fucking terrified more work won't come in.

Fucking status is unknown. They've known each other for 2-3 years.

What did you major in, if you don't mind me asking?

My gf(?) has bipolar depression & hasn't spoken to me in nearly a month.

I cant hold my poo in anymore without it running up my buttcrack and also I dribble to much after I zip up my pants :/

got kids? a highschool friend of mine just did this.. he seems WAY happier. getting tired of all his gay lifestyle posts though, but i guess he deserves it. It's all like
>All boys PJ party tonight at
on facebook and shit.

>getting married in the first place

you sound like a shitty person

be upfront with them. show them each day what you are doing to get employed. if you cant find a job, work on stuff around the house they need done. make yourself useful.

Fuck dude I'm sorry

Ive driven stick since I was 18, Im done thanks.

Batista bomb her on a bed and just leave. She won't understand a thing tho. But it'll be a cool move anyways
Don't ask the urbandict for a meaning. Use the WWE one

not the user mentioned but you have no idea the struggle it is to be gay, even to accept that you are guy.

Nothing. I went to college 3 separate times for 3 separate degrees and decided to hell with it all I'm working my way to the top. Schooling isn't for everyone :/ I'm not a CEO or making 6 figures, but I make enough to live on my own and pay my bills.. and I'm in marketing. Although, you'll probably make more than I am now starting out.

don't worry Trump will save you. He's making america great again!

I'm on the other end of you situation. I'm fucking a shy girl I met studying abroad a couple years ago and if he's anything like me he doesn't care about her:)
May as well try cause you can't really do anything else

good. do yourself a favor and move on while you can. Block her shit.

If you have it, or you know what that's like, I'm sorry too. Shit is horrific.

so many traps threads on Sup Forums

yeah, i'm sure it's a real pain in the ass.

>Marketing is my passion
can you explain this? most marketing people I know are just one step removed from shitty salesmen.

ah, nothing wrong with that.

I appreciate stories like yours.

I HAVE BEEN A GOODBOY AND I HAVNT SEEN ANY TENDIES ALL DAY, WERE ARE MY TENDIES MUMMY I WILL BE NAUGHTY IF YOU CANT GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION I CRAVE

TTEEEEENNDDDIIIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i have a basic instinct to murder, my gas crew in my local town does a bad job being decent people and makes me want to all out go on a shooting spree, and they know it.

I know I should, but I don't wanna give up on her. Really hope you don't have experience with this shit. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I agree you are a fucking asshole for getting married. it isn't a joke and you probably killed her.

My Father is in his 60s and unemployed, poor health and has zero money for retirement and Im stuck paying for him to exist until he dies while draining half my income away.

And I love him to much to do anything about it.

Existential crisis, trying to figure out whether I need the army or a relationship to straighten me out.

I am an unemployed loser who lives at home and have no plan to become a successful millionaire and I want to get married before I turn 24. Also the death of the universe and the nature of the afterlife