Eternal >ARSENAL Thread

St Arsington's Day Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82z6_ZmvTXc
twitter.com/LeeDixon2/status/858796091373965312
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_UEFA_Cup_Final
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Arse-bros!! Great match tonight! You really gave us a scare and played real close the first half! There's a lot of young talent and man, that Sanchez sure looked like he could mature into something good! You lot sure will be scary next year! Who knows, maybe if you Wenger helps develop this team, you could even make the Champions League in 3 or 4 years!

Cheers!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO HOLD UP LEMME CATCH MY BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>AGENT CECH RUINING ARSENAL FROM THE INSIDE

>LE GIROO IS A GOOD STRIKER

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>FIRST AND LAST ACTUAL CHANCE TO EVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN

lads im dying someone help me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

hehe

haha

I came here to laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Don't you wish you had a player like Harry Kane?

Home grown, academy product, leads by example, elite finisher, and exudes passion that rubs on the rest of the team.

Oh wait, you had him and you let him go. Whoops.

maybe now the eternal ASS threads will finally disappear

Don't even get why finishing outside of the top 4 is a bad thing. We don't have a chance of winning the CL and the we usually do pretty well against the really shit teams in the CL group stages so the Europa League should be a piece of cake up until the semi-finals.

Cmon guys don't be like that, give Wenger some time, he'll show you.

Why would they?

Are you just going to post this on every thread? Such denial.

Heard from a mate Wenger will be

Arsenal bought Gabriel for the same fee Spurs paid for Alderweireld, who is currently the best centre-half in the EPL.

Whoops.

>Of course it is very disappointing, but the target at the beginning of the season is not to finish above Spurs, it is to win the league.

>we didn't score at Palace or West Brom, we have to play more and create more than we did today."

>changes formation to add an extra defender

really makes you sick of his shit

#prayforclaude
youtube.com/watch?v=82z6_ZmvTXc

why arent they at the stadium?

look at those houses
look
uk seems comfy af

>tiny cramped spaces where you have to hear your paki neighbors yelling in their chimp language and smell their curry shit all day
>comfy

bricks are beautiful, that's undeniable
oh sorry mr plywood
t. posting from my favela
we're all shit

So's St. Totteringham's Day cancelled this year, or what?
Wait a second...

Emery will soon be free to replace Wenger.

>Breaking news on Sky Sports: Wenger walks out of interview
>Guy asks him several questions and then Wenger decides the interview has gone on long enough so leaves

Wow, that was shit. Was hoping he'd get upset about something and storm off.

Tottenham is literally Arsenal from 15 years ago. And Arsenal is Utd under Moyes.

Utd under Moyes had a board with massive ambition and a manager that wasn't bigger than the club.

Wenger is bigger than Arsenal? And Arsenal are amibitious, they spend shit ton of money every year.

Wenger literally controls the club lad. And Arsenal are not ambitious. If they were Wenger wouldn't still be there.

He doesn't control the club and they are ambitious, otherwise they wouldn't have such high net spend. Wenger is there because of what he did in the past and there is nobody else that's good available right now.

>and Arsenal are ambitious
Let me laugh at you. Please, pleeeaaaaaseeee?

I'm sorry but you're wrong, and if you really think you're right then you're an idiot.

why are spurs fans such subhumans?

Every pic I see of arsenal fans are literally filled with nig customers

Arsenal from 15 years ago actually won something important. Spurs have won one micky mouse cup in 20 fucking years.

>Arselel

cant wait for those magic Thursday night games

wenger out lads

no

ffs

Reminder that AKB is a mental disorder

good nite lads

WENGER OUT

WENGER IN if top 4 + FA cup?

Serious question

Top 7 you mean.

He does have a point desu, if Arsenal actually care about the EL it's a chance to win a european trophy and they shouldn't be needing the CL money.

Wenger is staying anyway
>implying Arsenal will beat Chelsea
>Implying Arsenal will finish top 4
Arsenal finish fifth at best when united take 3 points from them

>it's a chance to win a tinpot european trophy
Wow, please let me waste a season trying!! Stupid wog.

>in an alternative reality wenger finally bows out with a trophy
>in ours, we get humiliated by poop fraudiolel and wenger stays for three more years

Ever notice that on fan TV, the white working class fans always seem to be the most reasonable and normal?

All the rest are just fucking idiots and make thier fan base seem awful

In before racist, I'm just starting facts.

Ty, Mo, Kelchi, troopz etc are just fucking idiot.

Actually I don't mind troopz to much becasue of memes but the rest are just embarrassing

>I'm not being racist I'm being realist

aftv is a joke. no longer about giving fans a voice, just a bunch of cunts pushing and shoving to get in camera shot to show off to their mates on instagram.

Watch the videos. Come back and tell me if it's the whites or non white that's are the more embarrassing to thier club

>#UPTHEARSE

>60% 'white'
Back to robbing jamal

I wonder what subhuman AKB's are going to do this season. Everytime Wenger shows how incompetent he is they would all get their party hats for the biggest day of the season, St Totteringham's Day and claim it will go well next time. Now they don't have that and a very unlikely cup final against an actual impressive london side.

Mate it's a discussion about the quality of AFTV's ''pundits'' how insecure about your race are you? Not our fault they do worse.

>AFTV is a fan channel
>We're here about giving the fans a voice
>Conveniently have the same 10 people every single week in agreement with each other

What's the last time Wenger improved some young player and turned him into a star by making him reach his full potential?

Alex Hunter

Never. The only two young players that turned into actual stars under Wenger were Henry and Cesc. But both are them were just world-class talents and made it because they were so good on their own. Wenger's influence was nominal and the only thing he could be credited for is having faith in them.

Anelka
Cole
Viera
Ljungberg

I'm assuming you're about 15.

So, who leaves this shit team this year?
I'm betting that Giroud, Sanchez, Bellerin, and Ozil go, probably more. This Arsenal squad is a gut job desu.

none of them will go as long as wenger is in charge

honestly if Özil really signs a huge 200k a week contract i'd start supporting a different club if i was an arsenal fan

He won you a world cup you ingrateful mouth breather.

he did absolutely fuck all that WC

Kelechi is no idiot

twitter.com/LeeDixon2/status/858796091373965312

Why are our players such uninterested merc cunts? Wonga treats them like finally yet it's Chelsea's players who celebrate with fans..

Arsenal,
Shots on target allowed per game,
Second half of the season: 5.8
Ranks 19th, only Sunderland worse.

top kek, what happened? Did Mustafis injury really fuck the season up?

Mustafi is shit. Wenger fucked up the season.

desu mustafi was a scam, should have just bought ashley williams (11m) as a short term fix and waited for a more proven cb to be available.

Out of curiosity, has Wenger even applauded the fans or encouraged the players to do it after a game? I obviously don't want it to be like Klopp when Liverpool drew against WBA, but I honestly don't think I've ever seen it in my life.

Should have just gave Chambers or Holding a proper chance.

>just fucking idiot
Kelechi literally holds a PhD

mustafi looked shaky as fuck but that's depressing
i blame wenger tbqh

desu lads ideally I want Wenger to win the FA Cup this season and then fuck off, but because he won't leave it is imperative that we lose it in the slight chance it makes him recognise his failures. no top 4 finish too of course.

There is no universe where Wengers arsenal beats this chelsea side

>I want Wenger to win the FA Cup this season and then fuck off
But we've seen that happen before and it made Wonga delude himself into thinking he can win even more. The problem with Wenger is his fucking ego, he won't settle for anything less than winning the league in his final season like Fergie. The man needs to be removed.

Wish me luck lads

You mean the exact same side where Wenger beat them 3-0 at the beginning of the season?

Arsenal ARE a tinpot european trophy. This is not debatable, they achieved fuck all.

>exact same

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_UEFA_Cup_Final

Based Plymouth, leave them alone Jew.

confirmed as not understanding how football actually works

worst poster in these threads.
hope ozil fucks off already and you go with him.

>actually thought that the shitposting would be ten times worse
>forgot that Tottenham has no fans and the only people spamming are falseflagging shits or the same obsessed three people who are always here
noice

Have you ever noticed that Brazil user that always posts when Arsenal lose? That's some special kind of autism

WONGA OUT

he's a good lad

I've noticed that some Brit always calls for him before switching VPNs and posting as him, at least.

WENGER OUT

It's not that. It's just Arsenal are THAT irrelevant.

>Wenger is bigger than Arsenal?
Looks like so to me.
>Arsenal are amibitious
Doesn't look so to me.
>they spend shit ton of money every year
Yeah, buying off journos and perpetrating the "he could've signed him but didn't" rumours.

>loosing the ""consolation"" ""cup"" to the side currently dominating the league will make Arsene Wenger recognise his failures
>giving away the league title to a relegation tier team last season didn't

>buying off journos

They're doing a shit job of that if so because even John Cross wants him out.