What's the best anal lube /b knows of I wanna try anal but my gf always complains it hurts anything to help with that?

What's the best anal lube /b knows of I wanna try anal but my gf always complains it hurts anything to help with that?

Any silicone based lube

Any lube and just take it super slow. Get her a super small butt plug to try out when she's alone. Then move up to a larger one until it's your size

eat that ass before bro, best lube

KY
Also kinda havr to gauge it. Tell her to finger her asshole by herself and use smallt things to get up to your dick size.
Or in foreplay slowly increase like pinky to other fingers and such..

My gf was a whore and but couldnt take anal ;_;

The Walmart branded anal lube.

bengay or toothpaste if you dont have the money for special anal lube

Coconut oil. Lots of uses and is safe, just get organic unrefined.

Where's this vid from?

I do she was my first

Just kinda found it on here

I mean she can take it to the base just about just any sort of movement causes her pain after that

BLude

Fake and gay photo

Real photo is cheerios.

Kill yourself

It's fake you dipshits.

It's Proxy Paige and Cheerios

Just used a random but pic I had

op find us this vid please. It looks like a lot of fun.

Anal is the gayest thing.
You can fuck a guy if you really like anal, because he might actually enjoy it.

Your mom enjoyed it. Does that make her gay?

>complains it hurts
thats the best part

Astroglide in my experience, but like everyone is saying. Start small. I usually finger a girl and get her asshole wet by rubbing some on and slipping a finger in, usually they are okay with it. Then two fingers after a bit and slowllly take it from there. Assholes aren’t meant to gape like babymakers but holy fuck does it feel good.

IMHO anal is gross. Half the time you pull out and you have your shit on your cock and it stinks. Pussy feels way better. I stopped doing anal. Plus, I am older and associate anal with butt fucking fags.

you liked it when you got fucked

Tears make the best lube

blood is lube. choke.

Butter. Just stick a small amount in there and it relubricates as it melts.

Wet platinum. You can get it at Walmart pretty cheap. I've had all of my best orgasms using it with rarely any pain. Keep in mind that arousal in other ways relaxes the body and makes anal easier.

Protip: Coconut Oil.
You can start with a massage, work your way to the brown button.
Tastes good if you eat it out first and she'll love it

No joke I originally got this shit for pulling lines through conduit and after the 19th guy asked if I ever tried jacking with it I finally did and its bloody amazing. It is just a powder you mix with water that they use for birthing cows but it lasts forever and is super slick

dont listen to this guy it says vetereninan use only/

Vindaloo paste

Wd40.

My missus likes KY jelly better than any other lube when doing anal
We haven't tried coconut oil though

go read the reviews on amazon for the shit everyone uses it for fucking anal...I said right in my post they use it for birthing cows...literally for shoving a mans arm up to the shoulder into a cow cunt...it is meant for penetration

animal penetration unless op is muslim and fucking goats then ok