Alright Sup Forums serious situation. 22 y.o. virgin and my friend has offered me a threesome with his girlfriend...

Alright Sup Forums serious situation. 22 y.o. virgin and my friend has offered me a threesome with his girlfriend. Super skeptical because of the virginity thing and I know there’s a major size difference between me/my friend. Should I go for this or not?

the real question is why are they offering you a threesome? is it out of pity? or do they really want to try a threesome?

elaborate on the size aspect

Don't do it if you are close with the friend. If you aren't, do it. Not much to lose.

this. unless your friend is a fucking retard there's probably an ulterior motive or readon

Perhaps they see you as non threatening. Do they know you're a virgin?

They actually want to. They both know I want no pity in this situation.

I’m about 4.5 in, and he’s probably 8 in

My closest friend I have so I’ll take this into consideration

They do know

You should do it.

When you get to my age you regret all the pussy you didn't chase. Yolo.

if they actually want to then i say go for it. but remember its their relationship you are merely a guest

Does your buddy know how big your dick is?

This sounds like your buddy and his girl friend trying to be epically nice to you.

Id be on board with my closer friends but It be super fucking weird if its your first time.

Really this hinges on how well you know these people.

Id fucking have been a nerves as fuck in that situation.

He doesn’t know but I wouldn’t be surprised if he suspects I’m on the smaller side. I have made it clear to him when he was trying to hook me up with a girl that he shouldn’t tell them I’ve got a horse cock

dude is probs a cuck lol

I’m considering asking if I could be alone with the girlfriend one time before the actual deed is done. Just to see if that calms my nerves. They may say no but I guess it’s worth it to ask

he is probably going to try and fuck your ass while his gf watches, very common

fuck no. this is retarded. seek better friends. buncha fucking degenerates.

You know what I'd do? I'd have a sit down with your buddy (without his gf) and tell him your reservations about your dick size or whatever and see what he says.

I think your buddy is really trying to get you some pussy. Go with it!

Red flag. Red Flag. Op, don't do this. If that was ever an option they would have told you. Seriously, don't do this.

No he's not. He cares about you. Sounds like a good friend!

Good deal. Thanks for your second post response. Will avoid that

This is going to sound crazy, but I'm excited for you.

Whatever happens, it’s certainly going to be an experience. May be great or awful, but it will be quite the experience

homies just tryna give u sum dick

threesomes are really fun, and if you feel like it was awkward, send a text one or two days later (sooner or later if you text more or less) saying "lol sorry that was a bit awkward, I'd definitely never done anything like that before, thanks." or something. And assume that the threesome is happening because the couple had a discussion and one or both of them really wanted to hook up with you, and they figured it's better it happens with both of them there. Or they really like threesomes.

its a good chance for you to suck your friends dick and let him fuck you in the ass