Did this the other night and got some truly ugly pics. Disgusting animals

Did this the other night and got some truly ugly pics. Disgusting animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yzCksl-Z6c
youtube.com/watch?v=hAvYK7MayxU
deviantart.com/art/Macrobe-Phial-Sperm-Cells-407400162
youtube.com/watch?v=K309TfCe3dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Giant isopod

Nice

>jewishancestor.jpg

to think this are the same thing just one is ocean dwelling and the other lives on land

Bobbit worm Looks tiny but this fucker is buried, he grows to 10 ft under the sand

youtube.com/watch?v=8yzCksl-Z6c

Whole different levels of nightmare as well, isopods like to eat the tongues of live fish

I think I would enjoy doing stuff like that

Sickening. Do they grow into something?

You've got to be kidding me. Sick

Nope, they just entrench themselves under the sand wait for unsuspecting fish to pass and then shoot upwards grab them and drag them down to their doom

imagine drinking the juice out of the holes

Poor monkey!

Big fin squid, 26/8 feet/meters long, a possible reaper invasion just waiting to happen I say we take care of them now

worst part is if you have ever eaten tuna you have probably eaten one of them as well

Agreed. Exterminate

looks like a mynocks from Star Wars

Giant jellyfish, less disgusting more interesting

Lamprey. Proof that evil is an active force in the world.

What the fuck is pic related?

Pink dragon millipede, not only does it look fucking disgusting it will kick your shit by injecting you with cyanide

yo mamma if i had the pic

some type of shrimp may be matis shrimp ??

youtube.com/watch?v=hAvYK7MayxU

Shooped pic is shooped.
Lion's Mane jelly fish never grow that big

It's a massive mantis shrimp
Fucking gross

Birth defective lobster? Also, amazing disembodied hand.

what are these? I know they're from Australia and people didn't think they actually existed but what are they? those things that swim up your dick hole?

Google "blobfish".

They're your mams dinner

Those don't exist, it's fake.
deviantart.com/art/Macrobe-Phial-Sperm-Cells-407400162

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

>Lamprey.
those fuckers can get really big.

What is upper right?

blob fish has nothing on the star nosed mole

not shitting you
it's called the Cthulhu Larva

Whats worse? That thing tickling you, or feeling the insides of a blobfish that just took hold of your arm and the more you punch it the uglier it gets?

The strength of will to hold that thing in his bare hands ...

Giant water bug, will fuck your shit up.

Going to check you on that ...

You speak truth. Just looked it up. Awful creature.

You can't stop me cause I'm Kim-Possible.

Beep beep be-boop

see your water bug and raise you this fucker

a frog that carries it's young inside holes on it's back

here's another pic of it

Looks like a jew rubbing its hands together

moth from hell

and it's larval form

Fuck I was just about to make a tuna sandwich

Moar like these

only know of 2 more the vampire moth

and this thing

youtube.com/watch?v=K309TfCe3dM

i mean it's the same tuna you have eaten always

[pic of smug shark is the face i am making right now ]

Cute

reminds me of bill clinton for some reason

I see it. Kek

meet our vary distant cousin

Blobfish look fairly normal when they aren't dragged up from the depths and depressurized.

forgot pic
>autism intensifies

Coconut crab

super adorable

this one looks like it feeds on your dreams

Kek

Being this retarded

Fly you fools

I will not have you slander that beautiful microscopic goddess with you disgusting mammalian beauty standards

I’ve always wanted one of these

couldn't stop watching

an eye eye ?

That fish has nicer teeth than me

Checked

the real life battle toad

indeed

What's it battling, diabetes?

That's a Tarsier, and you're thinking of an Aye Aye

You're all fucking wrong. The most disgusting creature on the face of the planet is any form of newborn bird. Jesus Christ they look like alien fetuses

kind of want to put my dick in this one