My SO and I are into some pretty messed up shit. Probably not Sup Forums worthy, but messed up

My SO and I are into some pretty messed up shit. Probably not Sup Forums worthy, but messed up.

He’s promised that the next time I see him he’s going to tie me to the bed for the entire day, with no food, water or breaks, and just fuck me relentlessly, whenever he feels like it. He said he wants my pussy to be raw and bloody, and he wants to fuck my asshole dry.

He said something about wanting me to bleed, and I told him that he can cut me, because I think it would be really hot to have bloody sex. Is that weird?

don't say SO when we know you and him are both males ya stupid ass fags

kek this

I’m a chick, but okay

you should have sex while hanging each other

don't say SO when we all know that it's just you looking for an excuse to masturbate with razorblades

If you two crazy kids are both really into it, then I’m a little jealous that you have something really fucked up that you’re both really into. That’s some soulmate shit right there.

Be safe though, whatever the fuck that means in this situation.

That’s a thing? Damn, I’m doing the wrong kind of fucked up shit. Asphyxia is really the way to go.

>im a chick
>not posting tits

Tits or gtfo

I've wanted to try bloodplay ever since I fell in Love with the skyqueen, go for it OP

Also, TITS OR GTFO

10 if "chick" then show tits
20 if tits < 2 "chick" = 0
30 if "chick" = 0 then GTFO

OP, in order to take you seriously and provide you with the attention you crave, I think I speak for all denizens of this esteemed forum when I say that we will need you to provide a high-quality photograph of your breasts, with “hi /b 1/8/17 2:35 am” written in sharpie on your skin. This is called a “time stamp” and shows that you are, indeed, female. Both nipples must be clearly visible. Your face is not required, though recommended.

You will not be taken seriously, or given good advice, unless this criteria is met.

It’s kinda funny actually, because he was super vanilla at first, but then I fucked him up with my BDSM stuff, and now he wants to cut me and fuck me like I’m ‘just a hooker’ (his words not mine). We’ve only ever slept with each other, so I think we’re just going to get more fucked up over time.

you do realize that youre gunna end up dead if he is actually like that

I jokingly asked him if he wanted to kill me earlier.

Eerily, he didn’t really say much. Hmm...

Try fisting

what's the largest object he's ever inserted into your ass?

>No tits
>No timestamp
>No service
>op is a fag

I legit worry about your safety, but you do you.

Sounds like how I was with my ex. Idk maybe over time I would've killed her but she left me because I'm "abusive" which I'm not. It was consentual.

Yea... fun thread op.