This senile economist has won more titles at White Hard Lane than Tottenham...

This senile economist has won more titles at White Hard Lane than Tottenham. Never EVER forget that just because you're having one decent season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhCwzKIKPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmmmmmmmmm salty tears yesssssssssss mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkk yessssssssssssss

1 year out of 20.
It's the one season Tottenigger fans won't burn their own part of town.

>yank bandwagoner

You 4cuckflagged me good. You should make a redditball cartoon about it and spam it

The mentality of an Arsenal fan:

>"It doesn't count because Wenger is still manager! Just wait until we get Simeone!"

You've lost the plot a bit paddy

See you in the CL next year

Oh wait

Don't kid yourself, you'll shit the bed in the group stages like you did this season. We'll see you in Europa league

I'd much rather shit the bed in a strong group than get 10-2'd

Your club is la living breathing 10-2

>Leicester City 1- 2 Atletico Madrid
>Arsenal 2- 10 Bayern München
When was the last time spurs lost by 8 (EIGHT?) to anyone?

I'm trying to remember the last time Totteniggers even made it to a knockout round in the CL. Maybe it was the year Bayol memed old man maicon and had the scum thinking that was the season North London was theirs? I think that was also the year they rioted for the xxth time and wrecked their part of town for the xxth time

>spend a couple years building a project, focusing on internal growth to get the results come a few years later

OR

>qualify every year for the CL, get knocked out of CL because you want to focus on qualifying for the CL next year

Gee I wonder which choice is pathetic.

You must be new to Tottenigger. Maybe some riffraff from when modric and corluka were at the club
Tottenham
>spend a shit ton of money evert season on meme players and sack a manger every 18 months for years until you luck into a manager that actually knows what he's doing
If you don't win anything in the next 2 years (you won't) they're all going to fuck off (again) and you'll be back where you belong

>amerilard calling someone new to something

I'm well aware we were mid-table shit not 15 years ago(Also, you forgot Pletikosa and Kranjčar)

>spend a shit ton of money evert season on meme players

N E T S P E N D

Sissoko was the only bad signing last summer

>Sissoko was the only bad signing last summer

funny thing is he's probably a better signing than xhaka and mustafi

>BTFO by Leicester (fucking LEICESTER FFS)
>Their top striker rejects you - and played in a UCL QF

Never forget they actually won the league and were better by 10 points.

Arsenal were the only team that beat Leicester both times last season nigger. If Arsenal were BTFO by finishing second that season the rest of the country were utterly humiliated

>15 years ago
2009 you were 8th
You'll be back down soon enough

Arsenal fans literally resorting to >muh history

Holy shit

And we were 5th two years in a row 2 years before that, what's your point

the fact you made this thread shows how salty you are right now.

being a spurs fan right now feels good man

The fact is that a pseudo-philosopher has held more trophies in your ground than any of your players had.
He won the league title for ARSENAL at your shithole
He has more trophies than your entire history
The fact this is your greatest season since the 60's or whenever it was shows how truly pathetic your club is.

>5th two years in a row 2 years before that
you were 11th the season before

The amount of butthurt here is amazing.

What's more amazing is that you're the first Arsenal fan i've seen who is extremely butt flustered, while the rest i was in touch with told me we deserve it.

>strong group
>neverkusen were second

Tottenham deserved to win, Arsenal were shit. That's not what we're talking about here birdbrain spud

ty stop using a proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhCwzKIKPg

barnacle brained spud tier post

So eat your hearts out for one year and support your team, take that stick out of your ass while you're at it.

barnacle brained spud tier post

top cringe

thanks /r/cringe poster

why are you an arsenal fan, tell me your story

im actually from north london. moved to ireland at 20.

I used to live in broadwater farm

i have an overwhelming fetish for old foreign men

You must have loved watching our manager win the league at White Hard Lane then (this is a joke because you're new to the sport)

ENFIELD here lad

I almost went to middlesex uni

Watching his interview with Sky Sports before he SEETHs and storms out. Has he been crying?

He is a broken hermit lost in the fog
but he still cucked Tottenham for 20 years
That's why they are so happy to see him fail after their years of the endless Levy merry-go-round of managers and mercenaries
I hate that he is so shit now, I hare that he is going to be hounded out the club, I hate that he supported Kroenke and Gazidis, I hate that Dein siding with Usmanov as backfired, I hate that they build the new Arsenal stadium off the model of the Stade de france which is a national stadium and doesn't work for a club team, I hate the Emirates logo on the kids and outside the stadium, I hate how it's all fallen to pieces
But still
this is basically an above average season for Tottenham up until recently
and this man still has won the league at the shithole and old trafford
for that he has my respect
but fucking hell he has stagnated this fucking club

Best I could do

JUSTE

>in your shithole
You've never been to Emirates or WHL you fat fuck Minnesota university student. Shut the fuck up with the bandwagonner bullshit, youre making me embarrassed just reading your posts

Niggerbrain redditballing is the tapestry of Sup Forums culture

HEAD
NICE AND HOT

He took an online quiz and really enjoyed the vibrant community of r/gooners

Why would you lie to strangers on the internet?

Why are you still niggerbraining in my thread? You like online quizzes and /r/gooners, what else will you reveal about yourself to us?

>"Arsene seen "visibly upset", sources close to the club say they are expecting a statement either "tonight, or early tomorrow""

Gooners can talk, only your pure shitters stay, best players go to Chelsea and city or Spain.

doubt.jpg

Right now I'm sitting outside of the Tony Adams Statue and I am still as passionate about this club as I was the first time my uncle took me to a game in 19911991. I'm reading the engravings on the paving outside the stadium and it fills me with pride. Through the ups and the downs we are fucking Arsenal. No matter what "faction" you may fall under we are Arsenal. If you are more concerned with WengerOut memes or AKB and arguing on the ⌨internet then go find another team to support. I'm reading the testimony of generations of people who supported this club wholeheartedly, through good and bad⬇. We are Arsenal. Never forget that

I don't care about either of the teams but this is true. As great as Spurs are doing now when comparing their budget to the others and as bad Arsenil is doing now, at least the old whiny fuck did win the league and stumbled to couple cups. Poch is all about muh potential which isn't worth shit without silverware. Even United in pure decline won more.

UP

thank you

>happy about Europa League
oh how the greats have fallen

motherfucking this...!

>implying Spurs have more nigger fans than Arsenal
>implying Spurs fans are more likely burn things down than Arsenal fans
>implying in 20 years there won't be a similarly salty Spurs fan bemoaning the 1 year out of 20 Arsenal just managed to finish above Spurs
buckle up Corey, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Honestly, I just can't wait for Wenger to be sacked and watch the collapse unroll in front of us