Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Sandra_Wong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To clean those god damn feet

agreed.

womenfolk gotta get pedi's cos gross feet are gross

bump

dirty feet would be banned.

bump

anyone into sweaty feet?

wikifeet.com/Sandra_Wong
more pics of this babe, with clean feet.

Yeah, but the after taste is fucking horrible. Especially when you wake up the next morning. I once spat the sweat on the floor beside my bed after licking sweaty feet and when I woke up the next day the pile of spit was literally a dried pile of white salt.

i love sniffing girls used socks

Same here. Wonderful. I have snuck into the girls changing room during gym class and sniffed and licked the insides of their shoes lots of times.

ever steal used socks from an asian girl?

Nah, I wish. I love east asian women. But I did steal the socks of a white girl during middle school. It turned me on when the girls whose shoes I had secrelt ylicked made fun of me and talked down on me. I always thought what their reactions would be if they found out.

secretly licked*

i know a korean girl who was volunteering at a summer camp and i guess lots of boys had a foot fetish because she kept getting her socks stolen

Well I hope so, I'm so fucking bitter for being born a degenerate. I always get bitter when I see or hear about people having normal sex, and I'm gonna die a virgin.

Mandatory six weeks in a leg cast each year.

if you could blackmail a girl you know to do feet things, what would you do?

All women must own a pair of flats or sandals

First, I'm gonna make sure nobody will find out about what's going and that she won't rat on me. Second, I'm gonna lock me up and give her the key to store. Then I'm gonna have her routinely visit me and perform sexual acts on me. I'll force her to keep her hair long and wear skirts.

I'll get naked and have her whip and gag me with her feet. I'll order her not to wash her feet and wear the same socks everyday, plain ones like gray or white socks. I don't really like black socks. Maybe collect them every week.

how often can she change her socks?
what if she complains that she hates giving you her socks?

Trample me. Mash sweet foods like cake with her feet, and feed me while she sits on the sofa, I'll be on the floor. The more uncomfortable she feels the better. Then I'll wash her feet maybe an hour before she has to leave, and then massage them. This part I genuinely want her to like.

She still has to do it since I'm blackmailing her. She must always keep them on, even after work, especially gym class. I want her to bee a teen. I collect them once a week, or when I feel like it.

She also has to call me daddy, it will turn me on if she grows to like me after time. She's also a virgin, and I will take her virginity.

do you want her to be a cute asian teen?
what about making her wear stuffy shoes without socks

She'll have to visit me to watch her shows or do homework while I lick her feet on the floor. Turns me on if she ignores me and just does her thing.

1. Girls must wear flip-flops.
2. Male feet are disgusting. Instead of circumcision, male feet are cut off and replaced with cybernetic boots.
3. If I approach a woman and say the magic word, she must stand on her tippytoes, pinch my nipple, and say "thank you big dick daddy" all pouty.

Yes. Korean, chinese or japanese. White skin with long black hair. She has to wear a skirt and flats everyday. Short white or gray socks. Converse are fine too. She has to wear her shoes without socks the first two days after I collect her socks whenever I feel like it, though.

what if she has a boyfriend and he also has a foot fetish?

meant for

damn, I thought my rules were interesting and garnered a response

He obviously can't find out that she's being blackmailed me, or interfere with my rules. He has to become her slave then. I'll make her demand from him that he has to be locked up in chastity if he wants to continue with her. He's probably into it if he's into feet. Then I'll have her take degrading pics of him after he turns into a sub so that I can use them to blackmail him through her.

it would be hot to use her feet in front of him while hes helpless to save her

by me*

After I am able to blackmail him. They will have to come over to me regularly. He will be naked and on his knees in his chastity and a leash. He must lick her feet until it's enough for me, then he must wash her feet and drink the water. I'll make him do horrible stuff like lick all her shoes clean or have her piss in his mouth. He has to swallow it all.

You there m8? Jackin' off?

Has the feet-thread lurking janitard quit yet?
The witch-hunting bitch banned me twice.