Hey Sup Forums, I'm asking for some help...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm asking for some help. What the hell was the name of that browser war game that everyone was playing way back in middle school computer lab when newgrounds was popular. You could buy different weapons to increase your strength and sell heroin and shit to make money. I just want to nostalgia a bit. Help a faggot out.

i remember exactly what game you're talking about

And I'm guessing you can't remember the name either?

Bump. Anyone? It was all text based and just involved entering number values and submitting them.

nah man im thinking though, like it was like stick people, overhead view, could sell cocaine and shit

oh were thinking about different things kek

Stick RPG?

> heroin
duh no idea then,
but try scorched earth?

ah ok no idea at all

God damn it haha. Everyone in my computer lab played it and we would compete for the highest score. Everything reset daily and you were up against a shit load of other people online. It was like a precursor to the pay to win mobile games but you had to strategize to come out on top.

you're thinking of Stick rpg mate
Xgenstudios still has both versions of the game hosted on their website

fuck yea thats what im thinking of

Scorched Earth as in the tank game where you have to adjust for wind and shit? That was my game back when I was a kid. Used to play that on our first family computer for hours. Fucking windows 98. Good times.

Fucking drug wars man. It started out as a game we used to put on graphing calcu ators in the nineties. It may not be the name of the exact game youre looking for, but its based off of Drug Wars.

Op here. It's definitely not stick rpg.

you guys remember that game that was just 2 heads fighting with swords and the game literally had chop suey on repeat the whole time

Oh yeah, I remember it. It was called Battletoads

just remembered it, uber battle.

Madness Interactive was the best flash game of the time.

Heres a screenshot of an updated version of drug wars too..,....pretty sure this is it.

This is pretty much what I'm looking for, just the web version. This will probably help me find it. Thanks user.

the version we all played as kids was called DOPE WARS

Are you talking about Mafia Wars or something?

Happy to help. Not all of us here are assholes

Oh shit youre right! I knew it was something along those lines.

Heli attack

is this it?
https:/ / gamegraveyard.net /drugwars/game/

One time I sucked 6 in a row. One time i sucked 6 dirty dicks in a row.