Deep question for serious anons: A woman at work that I've been talking to for about 5 minutes twice a week for about 3...

Deep question for serious anons: A woman at work that I've been talking to for about 5 minutes twice a week for about 3 months just gave me her phone number. I like her. She's smart (Masters degree in science, technical as all hell, a solid 8/10, and above all, quirky as all hell), and obviously she likes me. The problem is, I'm married (a monotonous, unexciting marriage) and I don't know how to tell her in a way that she knows that I'm open to an affair without making it sound like I'm desperate, or some kind of untrustworthy asshole. How do I go about this?

kys niggèr. stay with yer wife

I'm not talking about leaving my wife, retard. I'm taking about ways to set an affair up with an obviously smart woman that will see through bullshit. I'm not talking about wooing a dumb 20yo cumdumpster. I'm talking about a 30yo with a master's degree, user. This is serious.

And I'm not a nigger, I'm Mexican, and she's Jewish. Also, I'm 38. She knows I'm 8 years older than her.

The only way is to be in it for the long haul and hope that things align in such a way things just kick off.

Or to demonize your marriage or partner and be “vulnerable”. This is quicker and instead of saying hey I’m sleezy, you’re saying that you’re just misunderstood and that you need someone.

Good luck!

Also if you’re going to cheat leave your wife you lazy fuck. Don’t be selfish, either work on your marriage or work on yourself. Not both

Worked on the marriage already. It doesn't work. We're staying together for the kids... We both know it, but are afraid to say it. But it's soooooo boring... I should mention that I have cheated on her already, and that the demonizing the marriage bit works less and less the older the potential Mistresses are.

Also, demonizing marriage makes me feel like a little bitch.

Thanks for the advice, though. Nice and simple.

Ask he if she's into you before you start making plans, don't wanna make a fool of yourself because of a presumption.

She's into me.. she just walked up, wow her number down, handed it to me, and said "use it wisely, or lose it... Up to you" and walked away. She's a genius badass.

Great answer...now tip your fedora and get back to your parents basement you fucking white knight

she already knows you're open to an affair you dumbass

>literally handed you her phone number
>you still dont get it

This.

An affair. Now a few rules: (1) do not badmouth your wife to her or anyone; (2) when it's over, just walk away.

Enjoy.

I can't remember if I mentioned that I was married, user!!!! I'm trying to come up with ways to declare the fact that I'm married, and that I would bang her silly, if she wouldn't mind

If you don't know how then even if you were given the best advice you still would most likely fuck it up and make yourself look like a creep. Don't push it unless she gives you a very clear signal.

Don't shit where you eat/make your money... speaking from experience here.

I know how... I've had affairs before... This one is special... She's mega smart.

It surely doesn't seem like you know what to do when I read your original post.

Unfortunately, I did that 4 times already with dumb chicks. It was rest, but it can make for some uncomfortable work days. I'm also debating that possibility with this one, but she's so smart, that I'm afraid I'm venturing into unknown territories.

Just out of curiosity what's your occupation?

Medical laboratory technician

She already knows you're married and already knows you're down for an affair. She didn't want to just outright say it, but she gave you her number so now the ball is in your court. That being said, I wouldn't do it unless you've considered ruining your marriage. One way or another, your wife will find out eventually whether you start getting to comfortable sneaking around and get sloppy, or this other girl starts liking it and calls or texts you at an inopportune time and your wife finds out. An affair isn't as discrete now as it maybe once was before social media and smart phones.

tl;dr - she obviously knows you're married and down to fuck, but be careful because you might end up losing your wife AND this chick after she's had her fun.

So you work at a hospital. What is her professional title? I'm guessing an OT or an RN or something?

Maybe you should just tell her you have an open marriage. Why not discuss actually doing that with your wife, maybe she can get some actual good dick. And if you don't like the thought of that happening, maybe you still love your wife and shouldn't do this. What's your marriage situation? How horrible is it that you want to cheat multiple times?