What is wrong with everyone?

What is wrong with everyone?

MADAME

Life is suffering, chock full of it if you look. So make it less okay?

No

boredom, preoccupation with consumer culture, lack of purpose, emotional emptiness leading to bitterness. I think if half these people went out and tried to do a little good in the world their lives would change so profoundly they'd never go back.

this is true.

/thread

Dope

I just want to eat the pussies and massage the buttcheeks of every attractive girl, but the world won't let me. Fuck the world

make yourself worthy of it and it will happen

My willingness alone should make me worthy

that's art... by Dr von Hagens

>donate your body to science with a hope that it will save someone, change something
>a fucking art student replaces your blood with polymer for lulz and makes your blood vessels a sculpture

so that body was donated to art. not science. would love to donate to Dr Hagens

>donated to art. not science.
can art not be educational? Most bodies donated are dissected as educational tools. If anything this one is just teaching more people

Fuck you

Educational art is still art and not science.
That said I wouldn't call 'getting dissected by med students who'll use your detached arm to simulate handjob gestures' donating my body to science, either. Mostly because medicine is not a science.

That's cool as fuck, but there's nothing educational in it. There's "book knowledge" and "practical knowledge", and there's little reason to visualize all the blood vessels. You don't know that you're made out of millions of little pipes that are arranged like this? Well, get more educated using books then, don't waste a whole human for that. Maybe though there were no better uses for the body so they decided to preserve it in at least some way by giving it to a medical artist.

some will not let go ever and when control of their lives is taken away through their own stupidity watching them crash and burn is very satisfying

you need both to really progress. This sort of transcends the "book vs practical" knowledge thing because it is both a real world example of the material but not one you can interact with

>lack of purpose
>went out and tried to do a little good
For what purpose? It's good as it is.

there's always room for improvement

No there isn't

It's cool, but practically unusable. For visualizing, there are atlases and you'll still have to see everything "in body" to really understand and remember.

improvement can often be made by stripping back the unnecessary and rebuilding from that point.It's difficult to do but it can be done

This seems wrong to me. Ever tried to untie a knot that happened by accident, three times over? Every tried to untie a knot that was really thousands of knots miles long encased in a block of lard and Jell-O? If that even looked like bits of an actual cardiovascular system, nobody would fucking bother. We know enough already to not want to pull out every little tube and floppy bit, don't gimme dat shit mane

yes but anatomy and physiology is a science

Improvement can also be made by trying everything and letting nature select what works. You don't have to strip anything, you'll always strip something important that you don't even understand is important.

you're meta-philosophy needs improvement

art

u:
1. decide what's not necessary (how?)
2. strip what's not necessary (how?)
3. rebuild (what does that even mean?)
4. ???
5. IMPROVEMENT (missing some necessary stuff you deemed unnecessary because you are small dumb human)
me:
1. let unnecessary be (easy, do nothing)
2. try new stuff (easy and fun)
3. let unnecessary die out on its own because new stuff is cooler (ez, nature is all about that)
4. ???
5. IMPROVEMENT (missing some unnecessary stuff that really is unnecessary because it proved itself unnecessary by dying out)

meant to ->

so im guessing...he pumped the vessels full of something strong and then then melted the rest of the body?

how was this done?

how did they remove everything else ?

and of course art can be educational... but most people walking out of the bodyworks exhibition aren't learning that the epididymis is a tube located at the back of the testicles. they're just wowed by pieces of art.

Replaced the blood with liquid polymer, waited for it to solidify, then dissolved the body in an acid that doesn't dissolve that polymer.

pump plastic in veins , wait till its hard , bath in acid for a month ?

that's terrifying. especially the eyes

Being wowed is a science

only 2 genders? Get your science right bro, don't post that stupid shit

Gender selection slider becomes a 3D graph as soon as you touch it!

Is the option for the Monopoly dog on there, because I identify as that and if it's not on there then it's wrong

can gender 15 breed with gender 27?

oh, we're not worried about breeding, it's just a thing we do so we can get sympathy and maybe some sex... often gay.

now THAT'S science.

Yes, the graph is ever-expanding. It will soon reach the size of Solar System and is expected to be the size of the Universe by 2028.

Now you're just arguing semantics. Does learning something, or studying something make it science? Would learning what dog shit tastes like be science? Or would learning how a 10 inch penis in your bum bum feels be science? Think about it and get back to me

They have spreadsheets to account all possible relationships. Please refer to table 15 on page 88 or use their 3D VR Gender Explorer.

How did they get the rest off? Do you think their family comes to see them?

>here rests the acidic sludge that was left of my husband, his body destroyed in the name of Science

Shallowness

So...
What you’re saying is...
We are a series of tunes in reality.

Tubes. Fucking autocorrect.

Imagine that being the first thing you see when you wake up.

are you a chinese prisoner?

>went to see this at local museum
>notice almost all the models are short, male and have mongoloid skulls and limb proportions
>google it
>find out a lot of them were executed Chinese prisoners

>bodyworlds.
An interesting exhibit.

Dr von Hagens is a psychopath

>Donate body to science
>Have your blood vessels strewn out on a table and dyed red for no fucking reason
Genius

President

>guise I need a tombstone so my friends and family remember me
Kek

How the hell is this done?

Imagine somehow, someway, a minute form of consciousness exists still in that dried, bloodless brain. It would look on perpetually into the abyss, without a wince, as people beheld their flayed open glory.

person did not donate. most of his models come from china. death row inmates forced by the authorities to "donate" their bodies after execution. french guy is an asshole for turning a blind eye on situation so he can make money from dead people.

Epic win then! Well done.

YOU'RE A LOSER. GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY AND RAPE THEM. YOU DONT NEED THEIR CONSENT. WOMAN NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT HER PLACE IS.

damn that is fucking impressive

fake I don't see any blue veins

So like did he have a few practice 'models' that fucked up and he just puts them in a scrap pile