I cannot believe this guy is going to actually be our president

I cannot believe this guy is going to actually be our president
Anyone else just voting for him to see all the butthurt sjws/nigs/spics/bernie supporters/clinton/republican establishment, but don't really like his policies at all?

No I like his policies, America before all else.

YES

>I cannot believe

You better start.

>he actually believes this

This tweet just made me so happy. Thank god for trump the world would be and empty place without him.

>Russell Brand
Donald Trump confirmed as secret Eternal Anglo shitposter

If Americans are going to die in the middle east we better get "something" for it

Instead Israel (and the gulf states to an extent) is the only beneficiary of our wars

I just can't get over how retarded he sounds. Listen to any of his rallies and he sounds like a senile old man babbling off.

No he doesn't. This entire campaign should have gotten something through your thick skull that he only says things for effect.

Gotta put all the non-jewish neocons on there too though. NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE.

Really interesting thing to research is the Yellowcake Affair... the forged Niger embassy logo looks like it was crudely drawn with a crayon. fucking ridiculous.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account - via ImWithHer PACâ„¢
Please enter your email into the submission field to redeem your credits.

How do i sign up for this

>only things that are smart he means, the rest is him trolling!

/thread

His foreign policy makes me nervous with his various soft stance here and hard stance there. Of course that'll all change when they tell him the secrets, but still...

That's a real tweet? Holy shit he just gets dumber every day

Can't wait for Colorado to jump in the game. We got no Trump rallies and didnt even get to vote. Colorado loves him and people dont yet recognize that. We are for sure swinging red this time

I hope you're right

So many sad cases of autism. What can be done?

>our next president

I see nothing wrong here. High IQ man giving advice to those less fortunate.

>08 May 13

also this

I hope he tweets shit like this while he's in office

Keep em coming, You stupid ass!