youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
why is the video so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFU-FJzPE80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's post-ironic

fuck off the video is ULTRA KINO

>KINO
The video is "cinema" in german? take your reddit meme and gtfo.

Get your shit together friend

The video is great you goon

stop trying so hard

The video is excellent and Hotline Bling is the greatest pop song of the decade and I say this as a guy that hates Drake and every single other song of his.

the video would be great if Drake wasn't "dancing" like a retarded idiot who is home alone

because it ripped off a better track

>a better track
post it

The video is not actually that bad
Also this, even though I'd say it sampled, not ripped off

Would you please fuck off kind sir

youtube.com/watch?v=cFU-FJzPE80
speed up to 1.25 and you'll get hotline bling

holy shit that sounds like garbage. I unironically think Drake dit it a LOT better, and I fucking hate Drake.

>Drake dit it a LOT better
what did he make better exactly?

turning shit sounding audio, into great sounding audio.

wow you sure know your shit my man let me write this down

you want a detailed analysis? how about you tell me why that garbage is better than Drake's track?

>how about you tell me why that garbage is better than Drake's track?
>Drake's track
that's the point, what are the boundaries between sampling and plagiarism? Because I know of many other songs that sampled elements way smaller from another song and lost the lawsuit
To what extent can you consider it drake's track if the whole thing comes from another song to which he added some hi hats on top of it and called it a day?
I think the recognition for how good the song is should go to the artist that actually created the song, since it's his own ORIGINAL creation.
How about this, try to listen to Hotline Bling and remove all of the elements from the song it 'samples'. Still like it?

damn niggas steal everything

but his dancing is great and the song is awesome?

>This video is almost two years old...

this

Why not listen to the songs he samples in the song, much less faggy and he uses an early drum machine on that album.

Ever since I left the city (You)