If you can gain access to this Twitter account (I mean just be accepted to follow) and screenshot all tweets since Dec...

If you can gain access to this Twitter account (I mean just be accepted to follow) and screenshot all tweets since Dec 12 I'll give you $25 and a $50 hotels.com gift card.

The account is @autumnrhodess

Why user?

he probably got blocked

Cuz I'll give you money

I need backstory. Why these tweets important?

$40 and no questions

Alright fine if you must know. Basically my dumbass got scammed by that girl for over 60K and I wanna see if she's talking shit about me and spreading more lies about me on there or not.

> Getting cucked and robbed by some 6/10 whore.
What happened? Begged her for nudes or something? KYS fag

Nah I actually never tried to do anything. She led me on to believe she's single and in need of financial help and I thought I was doing the right thing for a good person who needed help. Of course I liked the attention and she knew that and made me feel like her bf for a little while until she started degrading me and bascislly made me her bitch. I tried to block her 2 weeks after we met but shed always make me feel bad for her

Told me this whole story about how she grew up poor and didn't have anything and how she's been living on her own since she was 16 and had to work 3 jobs and survive all by herself. Told me she wants to go to college and become a vet but couldn't do it cuz no money

How was the money transacted to her, and how long ago?

I sent her roughly 35-40K through PayPal, streamlabs, Western Union etc. and the rest was spent on shit she had me buy her on amazon.

Bitch had the nerve to have me buying her boyfriend shit and she had me buy her bedsheets for them to fuck on. I admit I'm a fucking moron but she passes off like the most innocent girl, I simply can't believe how she could be so fucked up.

You know what this bitch says when I used to beg for my money back and shit and tell her all the shit I've gone through because of her? She'd say stop being so negative. Claims I'm toxic and wrong for wanting the money back. Says that she doesn't have to offer me an explanation as to why she did what she did. Hell to be honest, she's kept in such a large web of lies idk wtf even happened. Bitch won't even say sorry or give me a single dollar back.

I come to find out that she honestly thinks I'm her bitch and she laughs at me while she blows my money at the mall with friends. So fucked up I might be an hero soon man

She took all my money, I'm in debt, broke my heart, robbed my pride, my confidence I can't even look ppl in the eye no more I'm so ashamed

You are fucking retarded. Just kill yourself, noose or find a highway just jump in front of a semi. I repeat, you are literally retarded, KILL YOUR SELF .

This can’t be real. You can’t be that fucking stupid.

10/10 troll

And to top it all off, because she's frustrated the fucking shit out of me with all this shit she did to me and because my ass got understandably pissed and might have said some threatening things along with writing her several hundred emails out of confusion, anger, and desparity, this bitch and her boyfriend called the cops and I'm most likely going to get arrested for this shit. She cheated me out of all my money and Im the one going to prison. This bitch makes me so mad and frustrated I can't tell you how unbelievably frustrated I am. Especially since I have no voice in the matter and can't get the money back legally or anything. I'm just fucked and there's nothing that can be done period.

Yup you're a fuckin retard!

Unfortunately I am. She knew I never had a gf and have no friends and shit. She knew she could get away with treating me like garbage and I'd still send her money. I tried cancelling money transfers and stuff but as you can see she easily would persuaded me of otherwise.

Here is when she had me send her money to Florida. Said it was for her and family to go to a water park, it was actually for her and her boyfriend to get a hotel together.

OP I really can't tell if this is real? Is there any proof of this? I'm just dumbfounded...

I know so back to the reason for the thread. Could you help me out?

How about you fucking solve your own fucking problems instead of blowing MORE money online with people you don't know? You don't wanna get scammed again, but then you go on fucking Sup Forums offering money for services? Unbelievable.

Try this for a fucking tip: get a free burner gmail address, make a new Twitter account, and follow her again yourself.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Lawyer up. Show them everything, bad and good.
Contact the police with proof of the transactions and file criminal charges for the scam because of the amount scammed. If she is in the US you have a chance at getting a conviction of her and her boyfriend - he was in on this from the start, and likely you aren’t the first they’ve done this to.
Have the lawyer sue her and her bf in civil court as well, attach liens to everything and try to get your money plus damages back.
You should start these things this morning as soon as law firms open at about 8-9AM.

What would be proof to you?

Why are those all from San Jose? Her profile says she's from Toronto.

I can't I already tried. Cops said she committed no crime because nothing was ever promised to be given to me in return and a lawyer said he can't help because I never had her sign anything stating the money was supposed to be used for this and not that

She fucked me so hard it's ridiculous how hard she and her bf fucked me. Like I can't even describe how fucking screwed over I feel I just wanna blow my hesd off pretty much.

PayPal is based in San Jose

>Tfw this is real
>Tfw someone can be cucked this hard

same...

Also notice the name. It used to be her email but as I started catching on and talked about not believing her she started covering her tracks. Shes a streamer on twitch so she changed her name to that to make it appear as though all the money I was a sending were nonrefundable or returnable donations made through twitch when that isn't the case.

You fucked up, Nizar Nassar.

pull yourself together. this isn’t the end of the world and you better not fucking kill yourself. i know you’re probably a lonely fuck, i’m a loner too, by choice because people are all fucking shit. you gotta learn from this though. i don’t know what the fuck you could have possibly been thinking, but you were obviously desperate for attention from a female. stay the fuck off twitch, say the fuck off youtube, stay away from twitter and BLOCK THIS BITCH back wherever you can. it’s over, you lost your money and nothing can make that right again but now it’s time to start building yourself back up and hopefully you never do something this fucking retarded again. shit like this happens to people all the time and stop making threats at people like you’re a fucking child, i doubt you’ll be going to jail over anything like this. just stay away from her, forget she exists and go on with your own life. just learn from experience.

Let's not forget what the thread is actually about guys I just wanted screen caps of her Twitter. I appreciate your concern though but I'm fucked beyond repair. So fucked in fact and so hopeless and ashamed of myself I think that I am truly a bitch made to be used like this it's dad but Im not capable of much more. At least I got to text a real life girl for a little while and she made me feel what it is like to be wanted and have a girlfriend. This is probably the closest I'm ever going to come and after I started realizing this and I started losing her I became fine with her calling me names as long as we got to talk I was happy. That is until I found out about him

This is literally the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

>being this much of a cuck

I know I'm going to kill myself soon I can't live knowing how badly I let myself get used. I was in a desperate vulnerable situation. I'm 25 and don't have any friends, never had a gf. The only interactions with girls I have is with my mom. It felt amazing waking up to a text from her and laying in bed texting her. Even if the conversation was only about what she wanted me to buy her next it made me so happy.

PayPal me some money before you off yourself pls

Are you in Canada too? If so, use that SJW bullshit to your advantage.
You are a clueless minority that was taken advantage of by a white woman.
Shop around - find a lawyer who’ll do it for the fame.

Shit man, you're actually making me sad

Also use social media to your advantage. Start posting all the exchanges that make you look the victim and nothing where you’re mad.
Pretend to speak little English too, make it look worse for her.

Thanks user I don't know how you do it. Where does your motivation come from? I don't really like people much either but I feel like if I don't have some in my life then it's not worth living. I'll try to do those things but it's really hard to forget this. I'm in debt and my credit is ruined. I lost my job and am too depressed to work. I'm behind in rent by a month and a half and will be kicked out if I don't have $2500 by next week. And I told this to her and begged for some money back, I even told her just to loan it to me and I'd pay her back but she refused

I'm just here to say: respect. You're handeling the situation good OP! Respect, move on and forget about her.

Are you a girl? Will you talk to me? I only have $80.
No I'm in California where we have the strictest laws for cyber stalking and harassment. Both of which I'm going to be charged with which carry a sentence of 5 years in prison.

op, does she live in Toronto? If so I'll do you a solid... what's her boyfriends name?

I'm sorry that wasn't my intention.
I've tried but it's no use. She had the moderate internet stardom and the voice in social media. Literally whatever this girl says her followers believe. I'm not even sure what she told them about new even, but not a single one will say a word to me, they all ignore me. A few who did speak think I'm making up the whole thing for what reason would anyone make up such a story I have no clue, but no one will listen to me even when I tell them about how she uses them as well by setting fake donation goals and stuff, no one cares.

Post everything. Burn her down. Make a website showing it all.

Thanks I appreciate that if your serious.
She lives in Brampton and her bf is Kayvon. I wouldnt want you to do anything tho and get yourself in any trouble for my stupidity. I tried to message the bf and told him to meet me and fight me but the bastard won't speak. He commented in chat that he wants me arrested tho

>You fucked up, Nizar Nassar.

dumb persian. you deserve to die. you are a shame to humanity and your family.

Lmao what a nigger... Kayvon lmao

Yeah I probably will do that. That way when she goes for a job interview and look her up they'll see this and hopefully won't hire her.

Fly her to a Muslim country. Then when she lands pay for a car to a hotel for her and her boyfriend. Then call hotel and tell them this white infidel is doing ungodly things. She will get stoned and her negro boyfriend will be burned in the streets.

what the fuck...

So no help with the Twitter then I guess huh? Alright well thanks anyways and thanks for the kind words guys. Wish you were my irl friends. I've been coming here for 6 years now and even though I can't say i understand all your memes and lingo, you guys have been a major part of whats kept me alive these past years.

>feels sorry
>notices shitskin name
no

C'mon OP. I really hope you can get your shit together, make this bitch your hoe and own life later on. Also why don't you try the legal route?

Lol thanks for brightening up the thread there user. I wouldn't mind that happening for so they put me through and how badly she degraded and dehumanized me, but really I just want the money back and that will be good enough. I can't believe she won't even send a fucking dollar, not one fucking dollar. Baffles me how cruel some people can be. This is a list of so the requests for the money back I sent her and she cancelled

You have pretty much dehumanized yourself. You can still change that, though.

Hey I want trying to get anyones sympathy I didn't even tell the story at first just wanted to see what lies she's spreading about me now but I feel you.

This is a different user, but listen to this guy for real, you're gonna be fine OP, take the financial hit and move on, learn from it, but you're gonna be fun, and you better not fucking kill yourself don't say shit like that.

I know I read about scams afterwards and one of the things they say not to do is beg for the money back, just gives them all the power and that's exactly what happened. She blocked me on everything and refuses to even say that she remembers me at all. Goes about her day using shit I paid for and she doesn't have any guilt or thought of me at all.

op, either you have mental issues and want to degrade yourself by throwing away money and respect or you just are a loser who doesn't see himself able to get a female the old-fashioned way. sad! wake the fuck up and get a help and a life.

Are you serious? Do you still think that she cared about you? I think you should see a doctor, man.

This is fucking stale pasta you guys, what Sup Forums has become that you can't even recognize this shit. I've seen it up here like 20 fucking times in the last few months.

Idk, I need more than a doctor she's fucked my head up so badly with all the lies. She said she did care, said that after I called the hotel and found out about her boyfriend and wrote her a bunch of crazy shit and said I wanted to die that she sent cops to do a wellness check but idk maybe she just wanted to scare me into thinking I was getting arrested for threatening her. I just don't get how anyone can be this fucked up, I trusted her.

2 things:
- People say lies sometimes.
- You need nobody to be happy.

I say we report her twitch account at least. Enough reports and twitch will at least look in to her some more. Remove her partnership if she has one.

Why an hero by yourself when you can also kill her too?

eh, how long since this has happened?

I'll try at least.

even better give her what she deserves.

Also have you tried the cops?