When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/nuclieus
youtube.com/watch?v=4q4WM2jPv9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give her another $2

Spread her pussy and shove your massive hard cock inside of her harder and harder.

steamcommunity.com/id/nuclieus

Hit me daddy

Take her phone off her if she has one for a week. No internet. Grounded. Plenty of options never hot your daughter that is not ok!!! Slippery slope! You want her to behave because she respects you not because she's afraid of you!

you rewarded her for doing something bad
you should of hit her.

what is wrong with you?

Hit even sorry

Fuck her in the ass.

>What should i do Sup Forums?

Quit posting this every day and come up with some fresh pasta.

You should quit making this stupid thread and get a life.

Spat in your face? Too late man, I wouldn't tolerate disrespect, but at the same time, I wouldn't "physically" hurt a child. That's where I'd grab her by the arms and shake her, yelling "YOU LIKE SPITTING ON PEOPLE YOU DISRESPECTFUL BITCH?!" I think it's better to mentally scar them into never doing shit than to leave actual ones.

This. You probably wouldn't even know how to make a child...

Hit ! No way that’s bad but a good spanking over daddy’s knee that’d be another thing pleasant to both parties and if you’re lucky she might get to like being daddies naughty little girl

I'm not a child you fucking nigger

hitting is abuse, and abuse can land yu in jail.
There are plenty of things that kids hate and you can do to them legaly. get her a job shoveling cow shit for example.
Or I make my kid go for a walk with me. sometimes we go to the park, or to random places. she hates it because she is lazy. --Next time behave, and you wont have to go to the park.

>>The absolute best time ever was when she >>had a friend over and it was getting time for >>the kids to GFTO my house. I was getting >>ready to say something. .. and Im hearing >>noises...
>>Then i hear the neighbor kid say:"you better >>not do that. or your dad will be angry!" then in >>a whisper, ** "when my dad is angry, we get >>a spanking. it..."
>>My kid stops her, and says "Thats nothing, I >>have it SO much worse! when I misbehave, >>my dad takes me to the Park"
>>
>>The neighbor kid's jaw is hitting the floor. She >>stutters" Th-Tha-That sounds amazing...."
>>
>>My kid goes on to complain that its not her >>favorite park, and she doesn't like the slide >>there, AND, we have to walk there which is >>the worst.

I got my topkeks that day.

a LEADER
in north Gorey-a is allowed to OWN a NUKE.

but.. this guy can't hit his kid?

Why does this get posted 20 times a week?

UNORIGINAL COPY PASTA

OP IS A FAGGIT SHILL

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

yes

Learn to greentext pls

Stale pasta needs cooked more.

Beat her fucking pussy and make her swallow your seed or some'in

Give more money ya cheap cuck it's not nineteen fifty four

Slap her. Fuck all these faggots saying "jhust take her phone bro" Your daughter should never ever feel so fucking smug that she can spit in your face with no repercussions.

>its this thread again

Why the fuck are you greentexting like that are you from some 3rd world shithole?

Kys
Copypasting motherfucker

please never attempt to greentext again

ANYBODY ELSE GETTING TIRED OF THIS DAUGHTER STUFF?

gee, I've never seen this before

Kek.

this is what Sup Forums has become. same shit, different day

it's Pajeet the Poo Master, that is why

Saw this thread a couple of weeks ago faggot

as long as you do it with your dick, there's no problem. Just take a picture

trips have spoken

Nice b8

I hit my daughter once because she got into stuff i specifically told her not to.
On Saturday morning i decided to sleep in cause i work 24 hours a week, so when i party on fridays im usually making up for lost time.
So i woke up saturday at noon and my 6 year old daughter was eating my lucky charms. She new she was in trouble, cause i hadnt had my morning cigarette or coffee. Without a word between us i bent her over and slapped her on her bottom, three firm times. I have to admit it was hard to not do it sexually at first, so i had to do it three times. She got back in her chair crying and started eating my cereal "oh wow i guess you wanted more" i say as i roundhouse kick her in the face (i wore my MLP pjs to bed, theyre super flexible allowing me to kick easier)
She started crying again and i told her "i bought you raisin bran because i love you, dont eat my cereal."

How was your guys' weekend?

>On Saturday morning i decided to sleep in cause i work 24 hours a week
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4q4WM2jPv9w

*Should have.

Kill yourself you ignorant fuck.

It's something you will look back on and laugh about with her, or its something that will mar her image of you forever

This. Mental scars are harder to identify in court

god i love pasta

no u

Take the $2 away and timeout for age minutes. Keep repeating until shes sorry.

K thanks, bye ^.^

Someone sticky this
/thread

Children... And people in general learn from one of two things. Pain and fear. If you don't want to go down the pain route then you instill the fear of whatever God she wants to believe in. Take everything away that you have bought, put passwords on everything, put different locks on doors, just don't be a pussy about it.

Don't hit her because that shit will backfire really fast. Just take away something she really loves