Explain in your own words how it was disrespectful

Explain in your own words how it was disrespectful.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TqZMmzQao
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is the vid supra(remove)files.org/pqxziafm2sfx

thank you megasatan

>filename
>LOGan

I'd call it inappropriate over disrespectful. I don't think he had bad intentions. He shouldn't have constantly shown the body, that's a pretty obvious no-no on YouTube. Lableing it as "YouTube history" and shit was also unnecessary. People are blowing it way out of proportion though.

His behavior in previous Japan videos, however, were blatantly disrespectful and inconsiderate. He doesn't deserve to visit foreign nations if he'll treat them like playgrounds.

You barely see shit in the video, more than enough people come to the u.s. and treat it like a playground themselves. People are just whiny little bitches.

Hospital fag here. First time I seen a dead body was in our morgue. Niggers forgot to turn on the "Procedure in progress" sign on, so I got to walk in on a 8 yr old with their guts all over the table. I acted just like him (A retard) first things that came out of my mouth was "THIS IS NOT WHERE I PARKED MY CAR!!" slammed the door shut.

Sup Forums fags discussing how a video showing a dead body is disrespectful between views of reckd threads.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TqZMmzQao

I don't give a fuck about suicidals but I hate him so I contributed on the "Hate Paul" agenda.

>His behavior in previous Japan videos, however, were blatantly disrespectful and inconsiderate.

And this. I fucking hate uneducated retarded tourist.

It wasn't. I fucking hate that faggot, but people are overreacting.

He ignored the signs and deference of the place. He had no business in the forest to begin with...the dead body is just icing.

It wasnt. I dont give a fuck.

he's wearing a hat in a forest

his name is two first names

dead don't have dignity they have worms

I wasn't.

It wasn't. He can record and react however the fuck he wants. Everyone on YouTube is so glad this happened so they can do exactly what he did and get views from some chink killing themselves.

There's too many whiny bitches on here now. He seems like an immature unfunny cunt but apart from that, nothing.

Someone draw a characture of this retard nobody with the disgustingly pointy facial features he has and making neanderthal noises.

Humanities... something even Sup Forums respects at times

>Explain in your own words how it was disrespectful.

did youtube remove his account? i didnt think so. it took them longer to remove the video than someone posting a movie or tv episode. money talks Sup Forums.

the nobody made 12 million last year from his youtube account. the sad part is there are more like him online. meaning the world is full of retards.

these are not Sup Forums fags, these are reddit and 9gag fags

>"THIS IS NOT WHERE I PARKED MY CAR!!"

He was very respectful imo, he followed Japan censorship laws and blurred the body LOL

it really wasn't

Happy 12th birthday, user. Unfortunately, you have to be 18 or older to post on this board.

>inb4 sperg town edge reply

Yes, you are very dangerous and people should stop being soft. So true, friend.

disrespecting japan? i don't see a problem. they love that shit. they have 3000 words for it.

still haven't seen this body... damn you Korea...

they usually blur bobs and vegana, right?

Neat pic but why is chromatic aberration used in everything

Well the guy killed himself for being a pussy right?

>Exposing a jap for the virgin shit he was and bluring his face so he can have some dignity
tfw the people who complain are, mostly, virgins

His childish clothing choice and demeanor is disrespectful.

He travelled to Japan, acted like a total fuckwit, got driven to suicide forest, hired a guide to show him the 'ghosts' (which are in the area with highest suicide density), spotted a dead body from 30 metres away, instead of respecting the body and calling the cops he decides to go up to it, starts laughing and cracking jokes, all while wearing his toystory alien hat, knows the body's hands are purple even though he's colorblind, uploads to YouTube but takes it down himself (YouTube didn't take it down even though it was on trending), people who reuploaded got their channels suspended. Tbh, it wasn't the fact he filmed a dead body, his behaviour while in Japan was extremely racist, pretty dangerous and also illegal. People are hoping he gets banned from entering Japan ever again, I'm hoping the exact same thing

He is a gaijin in japan, that just for starters

because the media said so and I can't take the time to watch that shit and make up my own mind.

tar and feather the guy and get it over with

Literally who fucking cares. Someone post that video of that guy getting his heart torn out of his body while he's still alive. That's offensive Gore. Some pussy jap, who knew exactly what the fuck he was getting himself into, is not.

Because SHADMAN

Sure, except for the part where he did not do that and was jumping around a fresh corpse with the face and shit visible in the video.

Don't have a fucking tourist attraction that is a fucking forest in which people routinely kill themselves. It's par for the fucking course

Lol fuck off moralfag how the fuck is it disrespectful to the body? Hes dead already he dont know whats going on around him lmao
No wonder jap gooks kill themselves and became degenerate weebs retards. A real aryan chad like Logan and me can do whatever the fuck we want to do cuz we the kings.
Stay assblasted beta XD

I think the outrage is mostly fueled by the fact that his audience consists of kids.

Boohoo, poor guy shouldn'tve hung himself in fucking public. At a tourist attraction. I'm sorry, I don't usually try to be this edgy, but I couldn't give a fuck less.

>He was respectful he did X
>Well, he didn't do X
>hurr durr its the corpses fault he wasnt blurred out

white guy with money and a mountain of 10-16 year old kids following in japan acts like a racist dolt. The story...??? I'd like someone to follow this idiot around and wonder how long it's be until he "Has a seat over there" Hmmmmmmm....

The forest isn't actually easy to get to. Infact, some taxi drivers refuse to take you there. Why do you Americans always think everything is a tourist attraction?

Did you ever kiss your mother with that filthy mouth? Typical american, you lack empathy and respect, no wonder your crimerate is one of the worlds highest lmao

spotted the 12 year old

>its another episode of 3rd worlder crying about American gods for the umpteenth time
lol not my fault we get to enjoy life how we want to and get play around your shit countries KEK

Checked

>went to a suicide forest
>didn’t kill himself

It's not about seeing a dead body.
It's about taking a death of someone for making such a retarded and opportunist clicbait. Guy is so fucking dumb he don't know even how disrespectful he is.

That's what I hate : stupidity.

>go to country, can't leave airport because no mobility scooter ramp
>get back on plane to go home, sit next to hordes of Muslim refugees and Chinese niggers
>upon entering country, get shot by policemen or niggers
>hospital bills are immensely high because such an "advanced country" can't think of a simple free healthcare plan for its citizens
>have to look for a job, can't get one because nationwide job shortages
Do you play in other countries because you're envious of how great they are or because the American way of life has somehow given you powers of self entitlement?

It wasn't

Making money out of it