I just got a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu, but I still can't get a girlfriend

I just got a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu, but I still can't get a girlfriend.

Feels bad, man.

I love that you use the word "still" in this sentence...as if looking like you're dancing while you spar with people will somehow summon a horde of naked women to your cock.

Women don't give a shit about muscles or athletic ability, that's a myth propogated by /fit/ and reddit.

Jew-shitsu can't cover up your anime onsies and cum stained gym shorts, OP

>Women don't give a shit about muscles or athletic ability

So what DO women care about?

Try guitar instead.

pro athletes get all sorts of women that guy doesn't know what he's talking about

I have money too. And a a nice Kawasaki Ninja as well. Just wish I wasn't such an awkward social outcast.

Money.

Emotional availability, maturity, confidence, and respect.

Have a T-shirt made printed with "I Have A Huge Penis" on the front. Works every time as long as you pick the right color shirt. Girls love it.

>looking like you're dancing
>while doing bjj

what kind of nightclubs do you go to?

I should add...this is assuming you want a relationship. If you are looking for a quick fuck, then get moderately fit and go to a random club. You'll find someone to screw before the night is through.

Yeah I was pretty sure that was like 90% of what they like. And of all of which I have zero.

Sorry...I got Jiu Jitsu and Capoeira mixed up. They're both Brazilian.

That depends...do you want to fuck a girl once, or keep a girl around who is essentially a prostitute on retainer...or do you want an actual relationship? Because then you're gonna need

ud be better off with a black cock a brazilian, an a shitsu

Shit I'd be happy to pay for it I honestly don't care anymore. I paid for some last time but no I'm in love with that girl so there's that

I can top that. I'm a professional MMA fighter (2-1), former UN peacekeeper, did a tour in Afghanistan and I'm pretty rich too.

Still, no gf.

:(

Roll around on the floor with other sweaty men while trying to make each other ‘submit’. Wonder why this isn’t attractive to women.
Truly a question worth pondering deeply

see

I have 2 of those things.

You need all four.

Also...respect is a two way street. You have to respect her too.

If only I had someone to respect.

Well...that's your problem. If you don't respect someone, you aren't gonna stay with them. Find someone you respect...even if it takes the rest of your life. If you just have a hard time respecting women in general...then it's you who has the problem.