I was going into a corner store and a homeless man handed me $1 and asked if I could go in and buy him a coffee since...

I was going into a corner store and a homeless man handed me $1 and asked if I could go in and buy him a coffee since he wasn't aloud in. You make your own coffee at this place. So I filled about 1/8th of the cup with coffee, went into the bathroom and filled the rest of it with piss. Gave it to him and watched him nearly puke on his first sip as I was driving off. It was great.

You are rude.

Wish someone would so the same to you when you will be in tough situation

Fake and gay.

>he wasn't aloud in
allowed

for being such a smug asshole, you sure are a retard

Well aren't you just a swell little edgelord.
(Even though this probably didn't actually happen.)
I do hope, however, that circumstances place you in his position.
That would be justice.

fucking asshole. why?

Karma will find find you..whether this is true or not you have already placed your name!

edgy reddit fag

Suuuuuure user. We believe you. Just like that time you said you were a navy seal with over a gorrillian confirmed kills.

yeah i was going to post something just like this on Sup Forums once.
but then i remembered that i'm not a big dumb bucket of jizz.

This is fucking disgusting you almost made me vomit, I hate the taste of coffee.

This shit want funny when you posted it yesterday and it still isn’t funny now

"Want funny"???

Wasn’t*

Should have done 1/2 and 1/2

I was actually thinking of dropping a small turd in it. Didn't want to take too long though. Watching him gag as I drove off was great.

He wasn't even begging for money you rude, autistic, cheeky, edgy fuck.

I don't care. It was awesome to watch him drink my piss.

You'll get yours one day, fucktard. The universe always figures shit out.

California fag, can relate.

Bums are everywhere, and not the sympathetic ones either (old, disabled, mental issues, etc.).
Fucking young normal-looking dudes who should be plowing fields and working construction if nothing else's available are begging for money at freeway off-ramps.

Yeah, this guy was in his early twenties. Looked perfectly able to work. So I decided to have him taste my piss.

When your a hobo and a guy gives you a coffee with piss in it. If you stop drinking, your the bum that drank piss. If you chug the whole cup while he watches, now he becomes the fag who watched you drink piss.

Well I'm not gonna bitch about it like alot of other faggots, but if he was looking able to work, then you did the right thing and made him think twice, he should be out looking for work or even doing a couple of things for free to show he will work hard, but if he is gonna waste time standing around a on ramp or gas station, then you did your ancestors proud.

Thanks man. I'm more than likely gonna do it again.

oh wow

i sure am mad

100% rage

hrrrrhg

i hope this isn't true. if it is i hope you get fucked up by a gang of homeless guys

Man I hope you die in a pit of crocodiles you fucking faggot.

Maybe he is working? He had a dollar, just was not allowed to enter. He could be on his way out of homeliness.

You have gay