I had two apocalyptic dreams last night

I had two apocalyptic dreams last night

in the first one I was standing on my back patio, in a suburban neighborhood and the sky was a weird color. people started to run. screaming they cant breathe or chemical attack. it was actually fucking nuclear war we were getting weird fallout and weren't in a boast radius yet.NO news outlets were reporting ANY of it and it was terrifying

the other one was weird, CERN blew up the fucking earth because lizard people made them. they are our overlords and all the elites left the planet. they live and feed off human suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY!!!!! Scary stuff

Was the sky yellowish/orange?

My end of the world dreams tend to have some sort of warhead the size of a skyscraper falling out of the sky. I even accepted death once in a dream and the blast never killed me.

P-prince? I thought you were dead!

in the begging yes

it gradually became a much darker sinister looking red, with some green in it

in mine, I always wake up before my death. but I never accept it, I'm always in a horrible state of fear just as I'm about to die

Nice mate
All my prophetic dreams are of boring shit

Habbening confirmed

Weird. Mine was some sort of giant black sphere at night time with a large eye that gave off psychedelic colors and a yellow toxic gas, while still giving off some sort of ambient sunlight. Almost as if it replaced the moon.

Also, it gave off a rather musical note. Like a white noise at a singing, lullaby pitch.

Every moment where I'm about to die in a dream it's like a reset button where I always get another chance. Like finishing an orgasm, but none of the experience was pleasurable.

I had pretty strange dream the other day too.

I was at my back door and I heard people outside, so I locked the door. I looked through the window and there must have been 30+ arabs and niggers trying to come inside my house.

No matter what I did the Door would not stay locked. Eventually I had to go outside swinging a machete around in the dark to scare them away.

Sooner or later, a white man stepped out of the darkness and offered to help me keep the animals at bay.

We stood our ground together fighting off the invading forces and survived the night.

Get help. Like my quads?

>I had two apocalyptic dreams last night

>>>>>

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

keep posting about yellow skies/gases people, it's all very interesting.

The most recent apocalyptic dream I had was a while back, blue meteors were striking the earth randomly and I had to be on the move looking for safe havens.

it's happening, but I doubt with CERN

Earlier this year I had a dream where a big city with skyscrapers was burning, while angels were trumpeting and a large flame/lightning with the face of a lion fell into the city.
I had an oddly peaceful feeling when I saw it.

Wouldn't worry too much, it's from browsing happening threads. It's unsettling and your brain uses the dream to try and make sense of it. Not worth reading too much into.

Apocalyptic dream thread? Let's hear your prophecies.

I saw one two or three years ago
>inside of my house with my mother
>very intense thunder outside, everything is lit blue from the constant lightning
>hurricane level winds end up tearing off the roof
>ground is shaking, trees getting ripped out by their roots
>mom turns to me and says something along the lines of "it's Tesla day!"
>wake up