Spain is a bankrupt country kept afloat by means of tons of bogus...

Spain is a bankrupt country kept afloat by means of tons of bogus, abusive and illegal taxes taken by the most corrupt goverment of the

civilised world from a mass of struggling citizens who are mainly unemployed.

Official unemploymet rate = 25%
Real unemployment rate = 50 to 60% (millions of bankrut self-employed who have no right to claim benefits so don't get accounted for )

prove me wrong.... you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/rancid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amen bro

Still better than France.

Where are you all from? Spain?

TFW I am an unemployed spanish man memeing all day on the internet.

why d'you say that?. Spain is a poverty ridden shithole at the point of no return, with a population so ignorant they're unable to see the race replacement going on before their very eyes.

Average salary 1000 euros per month. Minimum wage 700 euros with a government promise to increase to 800 in the NEXT 5 YEARS !!!

OP here, I'm from Sapin

dubs don't lie

>Sapin
Kek

For what is worth, with all the flaws your country has it is the best one in Europe. Spain is an incredibly awesome nation with an immense and great culture, rich language, wonderful people...

It wouldn't be so screwed right now if it weren't because if the dreadful government you currently have, amigo. The rest of the world loves your country, viva Espana!

Never thought of it like that but that's absolutely and sadly right.
They just say us to keep trying or to keep studying where we still live of our parents and grandparents income.
Well, I just studied more, and keept trying but still unemployed.
I'm just about to give up.

Self hating Spaniard idiot detected. It is the current government you have what is shit, not your country you moron.

let me tell you something from a 51 year old Spaniard: the only good 10 years I had in my life wee the 10 years I lived in the UK. I had a proper qualified job, a regular income and total absence of money related problems. I have 2 degrees (one of them obtained at a UK uni) and a masters degree and I've NEVER managed to find a proper job in Spain, let alone having anything similar to a financial stability.

what the fuck do you know..

everything's better than France.

>Average salary 1000 euros per month.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Probably on big cities? Rest of Spain is 600/700€

I read about the economical decisions your government makes and they are shite. If you want to hate something haré them, not your great country, Spain.

shut the fuck up you rancid PP / Ciudagramos voter and learn some English.

you know what AVERAGE means?... you so ignorant you must be a Spanish nigger

Because of shits like you I can't get a job in my own country, quit coming here and work in your Spain, you arsehole.

Quiero trabajo pero lo que hay es una puta mierda.

Pienso que igual youtube o la reventa de cosas online pueden dar dinero

fuck you you fucking brown teeth alcoholic

So true... France is a real piece of fucking shit.

Questionable & debatable.
I think it's quite the opposite: the lack of culture in its population is astonishing, and surely gives an hint about the absurd cultural policies adopted since the end of Franco's regime.

Whether you like it or not Italy, Portugal, Greece itself are less divided and more culturally enriched.

Average is not 1000€ today fucking retard.
That was back in 2007, everyone dream was to be a "mileurista".

How in the name of fuck am I a voter of your government if I am danish? Also 'rancid', the heck kind of insult is that? What do you mean by that?

you clearly retarded

No fuck you and stay and work in Spain mate, do not come to steal my jobs it is hard enough here.

¿Qué estudios tienes?

here you twat
thefreedictionary.com/rancid

Exactly.
I manage to grab 1250€ per month, but middle class is disappearing. We're the new poor people.

Luckly I deliberately chose to not held a single serious responsability, I don't aim to achieve anything, I don't need material things to be happy and I'm not a spaniard neither I live there. I hate consumism, I hate cars, I love being chill and spending evenings with my girlfriend or friends. I don't really need anything any average amerimutt needs.

So I guess I am faring pretty damn good from my perspective.

>lack of culture in its population
Proof me this. Also even if it were true it would not be any different than any other European country.

Bad times for Spain, yep.

And yes, I will go abroad and take other's job.

Mariquita el último.

That is what happens when your part of the EU, have the banking system setup by Zionists, liberals in charge and "refugees" flooding in to replace your population with Islam.

You want proof?
Step off Madrid/Barcelona. I visited the country in his outskirts, and the level of ignorance is perspectivly abysmal compared to the list of countries I stated in the previous post.

There is - literally - no attention for culture in every part of the uncivilized country. It's a completely decisive factor.

forgot to add happy exception: valencia.

Also you tell me to improve my english all the while you are not even capable of writing correctly in your own language. I looked up 'Ciudagramos' and it is written '
Ciudadanos'. What a fucking disgrace you are.

this

It's a play on words, you fucking faggot. Piss off and eat shit.

I heard from a Spaniard that that Spain has 80% death tax. No death tax is OK. None at all.

Viva el PP hijos de puta, el Rajoy es gilipollas pero el cabron está arreglando el país, solo hay que mirar números de cómo estábamos antes

What is culture, should I ask you?

Spain needs a Pinochet.

listen you faggot... Ciudagramos is just a pun we use when referring to Ciudadanos due to the love for cocaine of some of it's members.
Fucking hell you're so stupid... what are you 12?

For spain it would'nt be the first time

So? It is like that in every country. Come visit where I live any place outside Cologne/Berlin and you will find dimwitted ignorants a galore that don't know more than how to milk cows.

I thought they already had one

Another one is required. Current govt can't do shit, and the leftists have already become rabid ever since Franco ever left.

Spain is fucked. No work no shit. Only thing I can find is 10h/12h a day for 500/600€ a month. Cádiz is a shithole.

Like I know any fucking Spanish to understand what it means you self hating fuck, you give your country a bad name. Go and die of cancer you retard.

the whole of the country is a shithole my friend. Things can only get worse so maricón el ultimo !!!!!

wut?, English please.

>self-hating fuck

You give humanity a bad name. You truly are one dumbfuck motherfucker. Go get raped by a pack of niggers.

ah, so you don't know any Spanish and you tried to correct him?. Get out you fucking idiot.

España es una puta mierda

Y lo digo yo que soy español, turistas no vengais a este país de mierda no hay nada interesante toros paella huehueueh

no te falta razon no te sobra razon

So a facist dictatorship as been the best thing to happen to spain since the fall of their empire? Kek

If I wrote a wordplay in danish you would not understand shit yet you expect of me to understand one in a language I know barely nothing about. Stupid fuck.

Hey al menos no es África aúnque si esta muy cerca de ella

I looked up what did Ciudagramos meant in Google.

you are the one who pretended to know better that a native Spanish.. you are the one who corrected him and accused him of not knowing his own language.... you are the one who's a raging faggot.

You dont need a news articule to know that

really?... can't even do that right then.

Funny that you say that as it is more likely you would get raped by them by me, given that in Denmark there are barely none. Ha! Keep crying you jobless shit.

Alerta trolls.

>haré
>autocorrector
>dice que es danés

No tengas vergüenza de decir de donde eres.

Through how? All blacks do is jump the fence in Africa, and pass through Spain towards the north. Stay in your white neighborhood, because the next city near you has been blacked.

I find this times very similar to the ones after 1898.

Yes, banking has been an issue for Spain since at least 400 years ago ( Philip II invented "bankruptcy", but of course, he had the "tercios" to support him)

Spain is one of the (very) former world powers who has worst managed its assets achieved from The Empire (the first one in which the sun never set down), if we put aside Portugal. At least the brits made the Commonwealth, which seems to work fairly well.

And yes, here there is a great number of nowadays "conquistadores", who are willing to leave Spain. I guess that anybody who isn't a public servant is truly thinking about going abroad. Everybody.

ya le he dicho que es un votante rancio del PP y de Ciugramos exactamente por eso.

>raging faggot
Curious word choice, is he your boyfriend? That is why you defend him like a white knight?

Lol at your butthurt.

>I guess that anybody who isn't a public servant is truly thinking about going abroad. Everybody.

this is it

Lo gracioso es que va por ahí diciendo lo grande que es España (que podría serlo de no ser por cómo se está gobernando) y después hace como que no es de aquí.

esto es lo que mejor ilustra el character español.

Los hexpanllolez perdieron sus derechos poderosos. VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Jajaja, será un separatista. Aún así, ¿por qué piensas que sea votante del Partido Podrido?

están los community managers de las derechas muy encima de este foro, por eso lo pienso.

menudo ejemplo, para estar orgulloso.

No sé pa qué, si aquí no van a conseguir rascar ningún voto de nadie para su mierda partidos.

I am thinking about moving to Méjico for a job. How's the construction guild doing there?

Bump because of interest

para tomar nota... creeme

>(que podría serlo de no ser por cómo se está gobernando)
Esa es la clave. España iría muchísimo mejor de lo que va ya sin unos gobernantes nefastos como los que tenemos ahora que no hay por dónde cogerlos. Desde luego no tenemos lo que nos merecemos los españoles, deberíamos tener a alguien que no lleve a nuestro país a la ruina.

Actually, not Mexican, and don't know much about the construction outlook there, but I'm sure they are expecting something big soon, with the earthquakes proving their outdated techniques. I've seen more success in energy companies, however.
If you are still willing to go for construction, I suggest that you will have to start on your own terms.

>average salary 1000
kek

you should only move to Mexico with a contract from a non Mexican company or you will get paid shit or nothing at all.

Thanks. Yes, energy is interesting too

>separatistas ubicados en todas partes del pais
>gobernantes ladrones
>izquierdistas rabiosos
Que mas hay que pedir para jodernos?

eso de que no hay trabajo lo dices tu, haber estudiado

Mmm, that sounds sensible, yes

Yes, I forgot to mention about applying for non-Mexican companies. The last thing you want to do is resort to selling gum on the street.

Para los que menos trabajo hay es para los que hemos estudiado

Gente que ve mhyv y el chiringuito

I once visited Spain and ate the most delicious white bread I've ever had, so things aren't that bad.

pues yo toda la gente que conozco de ingenierías está trabajando, no cobrará como en Alemania, pero ni tan mal.

soy medico y licenciado en derecho con un master en dirección de centros de salud.

mentira, no trabajan todos y los que lo hacen es por sueldos de barrendero y bajo mucha presión.

Por favor que alguien haga algo con los separatistas, vivo en Gerona y son insufribles.

hazlo tu maricón