I am pewdiepie AMA

I am pewdiepie AMA

Can you borrow me like £500?

Are you pewdiepie

Touchmypp

yes

no

Where will you run to when youtube is not making money anymore?
coz kids nowdays are into different shit than what you sell, somehow, the bar is way lower now

no

Why did you think being self aware and self destructive any attractive? You look like a depressed wannabe when in reality you're a fucking loser without any goals in life besides attempt at being comical.

photo of you touching your left ear while holding a time stamp or not true

Will you say “nigger” some more?
I love the hate

I have enough money to live without doing anything, so ill continue yt

why haven't you used your fame too clear Sweden of rapeugees?

Timestamp Felix. You know better. :/

nice vids lately, SKRATTA OR FLORRA AMIRITE

that hurts

Kill yourself you aren't funny all you do is scream at the camera

timestamps on your forehead

maybe next year

I’ve been a fan for years, I guess I saw through the forced memeing years ago. Glad to see you’re finally doing what you want.
Knew you had it in you homie.

sweden is beyond repair

You lying sack of shit, also why are you such a leech contentwise? why can't you come up with OC for once? worthless faggot.

I didn't know he is only 1.75 m. That is rather short for a nordic guy.

saying i dont make oc isn't oc

can i succ

no (yes)

Oh i make lots of oc you blonde fuck, i just won't waste them on this shitty ass board.

Hjälp oss!

Do you and Marzia have kinky as sex and can you post pics with time stamps of it?

If you are pewdiepie why aren't you and your gf making babies yet?

The reason I have white hair is so when i get older and get real white hair people wont notice

Surely pewds wouldnt have a problem with time stamping a random selfie or anything for confirmation that this thread is legit...?

Timestamp or fake

Because I dont have time for this shit

Pewdiepie feels very lazy right now and webcam veri far away ;)

Tell me of your early years when starting out with social media. How did you figure out what the people want to see in a youtube video?

why do you shout nigger?

Hire me pls

You are asnwering to questions nobody made, you should do a baseline test.

Remember when you showed your browsing history by accident and "teens with big tits" was an entry? lmao

what is your opinion of "Yurope! Hillary's Invasion" ?

>no timestamp

>Can you borrow me

>borrow
>take and use (something belonging to someone else) with the intention of returning it.

You have to go back.

LOGAN PAUL DID NOTHING WRONG WHY DON"T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SHEEISH ARRRGH