JAZZ @ CLIPPERS GAME 7

Lose and go home

Other urls found in this thread:

theplayerstribune.com/blake-griffin-the-boss/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cp3 > magic

Deandre jordan is not a top 10 center. Muh lobs.

C'mon Jazz, let's go boys!

>no one makes thread for half the first quarter
>suddenly 3 threads in the catalog
wtf

>yfw the Clops lose, Ballmer blows up the team and the Lakers become the best team in LA again

Are the Jazz the best run team in the league? They are the smallest market in the league but they keep pulling off a decent team every 5 years

Easy call 2bh

Inb4 >verbal commitment

5 mins into the game and only 7 posts

Yeah they've got a great front office. Sucks no one wants to go there just bc of the location though

I feel like the Jazz have a way better chance at beating the warriors as is just because they have rebounding and George Hill is long enough to slow Curry down.

Hayward should somewhat be able to do the same to durant, but we'll see

yeah fuck it this is the thread, i'll leave mine for later

Give the ball to whiteboy.

>Peirce
LOL JUST RETIRE OLD MAN

thanks m8

Are moving screens just accepted now? Shit's painful to watch

Salt Lake City seems comfy.From what I have seen from my road trip to the US it is probably one of my favourite locations.

no need to thank me friend

THEY DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE KOBE

I don't know who to root for because I never get to watch since their games always start late

It is nice as hell if you aren't a nigger. They'd definitely be in my top 3 destinations if I was 7 feet tall.

Yeah but you gotta think about it from the typical NBA player perspective. They'd rather party on south beach or in LA than hang out comfy in SLC

it's also nice as hell as long as you don't get pounded by the samoan gangs

Jazz offense is so shit

There has to be a lot of orgies going on in salt lake city

>american shooting

you would think they would be better at it

When I went there it didn't look like a boring city.Maybe it was just summer.But in winter you have sky stations from what I have heard which is pretty cool and I am sure some players are into that.And if taxes aren't high and property is cheap it would be a great place to live for a player

Definitely come to Denver at some point though. There's way more local culture, it's more metropolitan, the landscape is just as beautiful, food is great, and there's a ton to do

chris paul is a faggot

constantly complaining like a bitch even though he's the one who plays dirty as fuck

I will have to live in the US for 2 years.I will take it into account

How many games are the Clippers gonna win off the Warriors?

0. Warriors win in 3

that's like a divide by zero question since they arent winning this game

not even memeing they won't win a single game

at least if they play the Jazz they might drop a game or two if the Jazz could control tempo

Yeah they are

Clippers are at home. Clippers are playing their worst and the Jazz playing their best, and the Clippers only down by 2

do Clippers fans exist?

Do it, you'll love it. Everybody's super active & it's one of the healthiest cities in the US. Also 300 days of sunshine a year & weed's legal

Also gotta realize that staples center is like Oracle South. Half the crowd will be warrior fans so home court advantage (not that the clippers have a strong one to begin with) is pretty much out the window

No, they're just there for the cheap tickets.

The Clippers raped the Warriors in the playoffs the last time they met

this series is the saddest desu, they're going to game 7 only to see who gets slaughtered by a well-rested warriors team

What time do the Lakers play?

literally none

October

there are ethnic kids dancing in my stream

the bay area is literally the most beautiful place in the world, and this is coming from a Lebron fan

Wow really? when was that series?
Like 5 years ago right?

so why isn't exum getting more mins? He was hyped as hell when he was drafted, had an injury and disappeared.

That was 3 years ago and Blake Griffin was playing

lmao dude wasn't that in like 2014?

present :3

Rape is rape

The Warriors aren't as good in the playoffs as they are in the postseason

it was 2014

sure the warriors are probably better now than back then but they couldn't have changed THAT much in 3 years

I'm curious, what's considered ethnic to a Croat?

>The Warriors aren't as good in the playoffs as they are in the postseason

>The Warriors aren't as good in the playoffs as they are in the postseason

what?

>The warriors aren't as good in the playoffs as they are in the postseason
What did he mean by this?

so what happens to people like you when the team relocates to seattle? Do you just become lakers fans???

>3-1

I'd argue they're much better in the postseason than they are in the playoffs but let's just agree to disagree

yes, lets just ignore the fact that they have a new coach, 3 years of development, more star power (yes this actually matters), and better bench
m8 what the fuck?

>Curry elevates to 2-time MVP status
>Gain Kevin fucking Durant
>emergence of Klay and Draymond

name?

Reminder the Warriors will only drop games to the Cavs.

>starting round 2 before round 1 is over
why does the nba do this?

but that was the playoffs, this is the postseason

Did Donald Sterling do anything wrong?

yeah but shitty beer

I don't know :(

I guess start watching D league games because Lakers tickets are stupid expensive

To give lebron an extra day of rest

I have been there.Way better than LA.Actually anything is better than LA.What a disgusting dystopian shithole

Gabriel from Gabriel Dropout.

>bumping and grinding, bumping and grinding, we've got a lot of banging going on in the perimeter

Ya but you judge postseason play by playoff play

Other than desire the companionship of skanky whoors, not really.

The Bay Area isn't as international as LA

It's more typical Americana than LA is, which you would like as a Spanish speaker

I think the postseason is pretty irrelevant as long as you perform well in the playoffs

Why don't bigs use the glass anymore

The Clippers have Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan, and a championship coach in Doc Rivers.

Not to mention they play in LA, which is a larger market than the Bay Area.

Remember, the Warriors got RAPED by the Clippers last time they met. They're in the Warriors heads

so we all all rooting for jazz, yes ?

>t.casual

>small market team getting fucked over on ticky tack fouls that won't be called on the big market team

where have I heard this before

ok

you're just memeing but you reminded me of this pretty good article by blake griffin

theplayerstribune.com/blake-griffin-the-boss/

I have been to the Bay area.My father studied there and showed me the place.It is a great place.

I remember that, Blake is actually a pretty good writer. Same with Isaiah Thomas.

Blake has a future in writing/acting/broadcasting after he retires if he wants it.

Not if you're an international. Worldwide, LA is way more known

Damn son. With all that the clippers must have won a nunch of titles or at least have some hard fought wcf series.

Only problem is the cost of living is fucking absurd, which makes it unlivable unless you're loaded or live with a bunch of roommates. Same problem with Boulder and Seattle to some extent

yeah they all have editors, but blake's stuff feels the least touched-up. i don't really have issues with durant as a person but his announcement on the tribune last year was so hilariously hamfisted and badly written, i wonder who actually wrote it and why durant thought it'd be okay to publish it like that

>It’s little bit ironic to me that the media has tried to turn Ballmer into a meme when they turned a blind eye to Sterling for years
Lol

>Clippers BTFOing themselves this hard
>Gobert not even in the game
wew lad

It is an awful shithole

HE SUPPOSED TO BE DEANDRE JORDAN

NOT JAVALE MCGEE

NO GOOD CLIPPER

>cloppers

Isn't SF nearly just as famous as LA?

I mean I don't know. I would think so.