Someone post Logan paul video please

Someone post Logan paul video please

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liveleak had it up. It's pretty shit tho.

>LOGan

bump, also want link

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Yeah, it's not that impressive. I feel like sjw got mad, then everyone jumped in the wagon to try to make him lose popularity and money

I mean he was always am asshole, but this isn't something a normal person would post onto YouTube

How so? Have you ever looked at motherboard, vice (just to name a few)

It's full of dead people

Logan does not know the way

Lame lamb fuck you. This is awesome. No glitter snd insts shit every day. This was piece of some ones life. And people went mad to video.

Fuck this world

Are you fucking retarded? Read back what you just wrote.

honestly one of my favorite videos of 2018, its probably one of the most surreal videos ive seen and ive watched tons of gore, suicides etc but seeing how those youtubers react to a dead body was pretty fucking morbid
and u know that guy who died, his friends and family saw the video, at least some have to know about it

im all about joking about this but when you are in japan a country that has a geuine problem with this and you dis respect the person right there for monetary gain is whats horrible about it i don't care much more other then the fact he is a shit human

Dead people in a journalistic (lol Vice and journalism) setting is different than people finding a dead body and posting it for the views and making jokes and shit

It wasn’t that at all. It was “why does my YouTube ban me for this when his YouTube lets him get away with it”

they should have stopped the video 10 seconds after he saw the body, he could have made just as much money i bet and not have a shitstorm
but maybe the shitstorm was his plan all along

Haters gonna hate

Fuck off newfag, finding dead people is funny. Suicide, even funnier

Think of it like this. One of your biggest business partners uploads something borderline. He's making you millions with ads.

Do you turn a blind eye or do you go "hey buddy, we're taking down your video because it's not fair to those plebs making a few thousands off their videos, they don't like it"

>Worried about what normal people would do

GTFO newfag

But then it wouldn't have been funny