Tottenham General

Any other lifelong Hotspurs fans on Sup Forums right now? Do you guys think we'll finally win the Premier League this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's our fucking year. I can feel it.

gå o lägg dig tobbe!
KTBFFH

Chelsea 4-0 Boro
WBA 1-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-0 Watford
Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Wet Spam 2-3 Spurs
Spurs 1-1 Customers
Lestah 1-2 Spurs
'Ull 5-1 Spurs

Spurs can just about win every game left (they HAVE to)

Chelsea need to slip up twice though.

I don't see where that's coming from now that Everton snaked it.

why does england hate tottenham?

they play young players, lots of english talent, 2nd in league even after losing bale/modric etc but no one seems to talk about them or even mention what they've done over the past 4 seasons

You underestimate the power of European antisemitism.

This. The goyim are jealous.

>be Spurs
>have exciting players
>qualify for the CL once every few years
>bottle it to concentrate on qualifying for the CL
>sell exciting players
>repeat

Why support a team that doesn't care about showing up in the biggest stage and keeping its best players?

selling bayol was a great move though, they bought a whole team

Name the players spuds bought after selling bale. Only Eriksson is in the team now

because last year "we"/spurs were le evil boogyman against Leicester fairytale story, so you had all the other teams play their hearts out against us. Most of the other big teams had a terrible year so the only thing they had to fight for was Leicester winning the league, kinda pathetic attitude and literally glory hunting or should i say glory "stealing" from chelsea acting like they were the reason leicester won and they deserved some fucking praise for it.

so it was basically us against the entire fucking football world last year

and then there's just the "london hate", chelsea / spurs has gotten worse during the last couple of years and peaked last year. West Ham always hated us way more then they hate arsenal and chelsea for some reason and there's the crème de la crème; Arsenal.

Arsenal has the biggest internet presents of maybe all teams and we're without question their biggest rival. Now while Tottenham has a somewhat classy attitude (not always, but i mean in the sense that we don't spend all or fucing time talking about arsenal like they do us "le tottenhams day" meme for instance) to the derby arsenal just goes fucking mental in their circlejerk hate against us, pathetic, mean and toxic fanbase really that are now turning on themselves and showing their true colours more then ever.

>presents

the english just hate their own I guess

Decades of bottling
Decades of hyping themselves up only to be cucked
Scummy board
etc
lol

J U S T

r8 my intramural soccer team's new logo, bros

Go to Google
Search 'Where am I'
Post screenshot here to prove lifelong

Lifelong here lad

Feels fucking good right now

Anyone got happy Pepe in spurs top here?

Coys

Kane goat

For me they've just been the most boring team in the PL. These days they're about 50% responsible for the shit heap that is the English NT.

I really feel like they dint have a single really likeable player, like United or Middlesbrough.

>jewish general

oy vey

Not much worse than many ""native"" speakers, unfortunately. Give Norge some credit

>tottenham general
>2 british flags
really makes you think

Jesus Christ lad

Hi vey my goy friends come on you Spurs!!!

Not from today because we have a remeberance day but here are true yiddos.

I'm a lifelong Tottenham fan since last September

I can make it three

>why does england hate tottenham?
they're basically Arsenal 2.0

OY VAY

OY VAY

SHULUM MY FRIEND'S

Awesome
Do they have a real chance for the title? I'm also planning to become a lifelong Spurs fan but I wanna make sure...
I was a Man City fan4life right until now because of Agüero, but I'm guessing is time to jump ship

>Chelsea v the
19°

13°
20°

>Totnam v the
15°

11°
17°

I think it's already over for spurs, they dont even have to delude, it is simply not possible

I think the Spurs can win out, its more about Chelsea finding any losses in their easy schedule.

>tfw Lestah win the league for Chelsea against Spuds like Chelsea did for Lestah last year against Spuds

Tottenham won't win at Hull

>blaming everyone else for being the king of choking and the undisputed intergalactic champions of bottling

MY SIDES

OH WHEN THE SPURS

lol nice effortpost senpai

Pretty funny that Spuds could put up 89 points this season and still won't win.

GO MARCHING IN

Lamella, he was in good form last season and upuntil getting hurt this year

>2 league cups the last 2 decades
literally whats the point of this club

Alot of this I imagine is true, Arsescum has a big internet presence and its usually edgelords and reddit faggotry.

Some huge fucking bipolar fatass edgelord from highschool I knew is a Arsescum fan, not shocking

>>>>>Boro
>Relegation-free Pulisball
>Watford
Yeah, Chelsea already won the title. The only game there that they can somehow is Sunderland because they just keep fucking losing to Tyne-wear teams, but by then it won't matter.

somehow lose*

what happened last time spurs played hull?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU