Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer...

Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer? The best goal scorers in the world like Dost, Higuain, Benzema, Ibra, and Ronaldo are basically just target men who don't even do much actual dribbling. So imagine if Ronaldo was 8 inches taller, had 100 extra pounds of muscle, had a 45 inch vertical, and was even faster and more agile. Thats Lebron. Someone like Lebron could score 50 goals a year in La Liga just off of corners.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tf
>tt
od

>Look mom, I posted it again!

This is some shit quality b8 m8.
This isn't FIFA09 where pace is everything

It's 2010 again

nice argument. if some slow fuck like dost who cant even dribble 10 feet can be the top scorer in a major european league then you have to agree Lebron could score at least 50 if he trained for a year or two

Can't wait for Yuropoor defense force to give you 1000 (You)s

>omeone like Lebron could score 50 goals a year in La Liga just off of corners.
Please America dominate world football with long throws and hoofball. The daygos and wops will be furious

I'll have you know I'm currently THE European Champion and therefore an authoritay on football and my opinions on the subject are automatically correct
Also you're not getting any (You)s just like that, try harder

not an argument

When big strong americans start caring about povertyball it will no longer be fair

Imagine if Phil The Power Taylor became a quarterback, would easily be the goat

This. The only thing keeping divegrass in its current state is the fact that America does not care about it. The only hope you Yuropoors and Africans have is that America will never care about diveshit.

>dost
lmao

I wonder why Lacina Traore isn't the best player in the world, he's as tall as Lebron

>implying apehoop players have stamina for proper football match
>niggercollision players would not be winded like apehoop players, they would have heart attack as there isn't commercial break every two minutes.

Actually I made an argument, pace does not equal skill and these boys couldn't even pass well enough to get into a top team let alone dribble, shoot, tackle and run around a pitch for 90 minutes

He isn't American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

im not saying Lebron could be a world class CAM, im saying they could be very dominant strikers though

just look at Vardy he cant pass or dribble but he is pacey and strong so he dominates the EPL and Champions League

Low centre of gravity is the most important thing. Why do you think Messi is so good.

2 meter tall basketball players look clumsy and awkward and would foul all the time

Guys, you aren't able to be good even in athletic and totally related rugby union

Shooting at goal is not that easy mate.
You have to control the ball and strike it all within a few seconds before the defenders or keeper take you out.
It would take your boys a generation to even be close to good enough, also if you're tall and heavy that just means you're clumsy as fuck and can only header like Carroll or be a keeper/ shit defender

old b8

the beauty of soccer is that it isn't so physically dependent, guys of all sizes and levels of athleticism can achieve greatness

one of the reasons why I kind of dislike basketball is because it's almost requisite to be a 6'8 freak

check your physics bro

Not that I agree with OP, but you can't possibly compare someone like Traore to Lebron just because they're close in height. Lebron is a objectively a far superior athlete.

Would we revolutionize the way soccer is played? Most of our athletes are over 6 feet tall, Yuro manlets and impoverished spics have no chance.

As long as americans play amateur sports until they are 22 they have no chance.

LeBron could dominate soccerball right now. A bunch of chipmunk eating third worlders would have no answer for an A-level athlete like Bron.

Doubt Lebron would be all that good bc he's too tall as others have pointed out, but I do wonder how good someone like Westbrook or Curry could be if they trained from youth to be soccer players. Westbrook might be the best pound for pound athlete in the world

selby would be the greatest ice hockey player of all time

>implying leBeta's knees wouldn't blow up 2 games in

The problem is that you're thinking of a completely different sport. Westbrook and Curry are not just exceptional athletically, they also have a mentality, some synthesis of motor skills and ability, that coalesces extremely well with basketball and a ball in their hands in particular. They're in an elite minority in that respect.

Soccer on the other hand is a completely different sport, requiring foot-ball coordination and a different kind of mentality. You can't just transitively apply one into the other.

Let's have our rugby team play your football team at both sports and we'll see if limp wristed niggers can compete with englishmen

I'd have to concede that some American athletes would be very good during free kicks, corners and crosses and when play is in the penalty area IF they had trained their entire lives for it, but they couldn't possibly be good during actual play.

Keep in mind Dost is yet to appear against the big rivals in this league, because play is at an entirely different level.

Or like Zlatan.

>t. never played a sport in his life

you clearly don't understand how athletic development works

>i-it's impossible to be pro-level in two different sports!

who the fuck are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders?

stop trolling

Chad Johnson made a soccer team and soccer was just something he did for shirts and giggles during downtime in practice. American athletes are just so much better than the rest of the world.

>muh beeg muscels

Is big muscles a synonym for athleticism in amerifatland?

no he didnt

>amerishart

>basketball shorts to the beach
>underwear with boardshorts
autism

No need for swim trunks when you can't swim

Who the fuck is Dost?

top kek why are brits so fucking stupid

Most of them are sand niggers.

extreme exceptions, which is why you are talking about them

Lebron was the best high school football player too when he was in high school and has a scholarship to Ohio State

he could have easily played in the NFL

>who the fuck are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders?

Two guys who couldn't play two professional sports in this day and age. And, come on, baseball? lol

He still could to be honest. He can catch a full court pass for a dunk so really what would stop him from catching a pass? He would be a match up nightmare at his size.

he's old and couldn't pass a drug test for one

>high school

even if he was in college a small minority of players there make the NFL

and even smaller that make it become successful in the NFL

All of America's best potential soccer players are smaller white and black dudes who predictably went into one of basketball, football, or basketball because these are the most popular sports, but couldn't cut it at a pro level because they were made to be optimal soccer players

our loss isn't in our best bball athletes playing in the NBA, it's in all of the other guys who could potentially tear up a soccer field going into sports they aren't attuned for

I'm really thinking about leaving Sup Forums

*baseball

why lad

Quarterback is the most difficult position in sports

you won't

you've likely already tried

Lol the drug testing in the fml is a joke just like the nba. Mlb is the only league that takes that shit seriously. They just pop a couple scrubs to say they do it. Ufc is also pretty serious but mma is a psuedo-sport that only appeals to morons who don't appreciate the sweet science of boxing.

The world should be praying that USA continues to not care about poverty ball.

>Why don't they just like encircle the kicker guy with possession of the like soccer and just like walk into the nets?

memeing aside, lebron would actually be insane in soccer

Lebron would be the next Beckenbaur except times 100 kaioken. Put him in a 3-5-2 and having him play as a sweeper and bring it up the field by himself. He'll have like 50 goals and 50 assists every season.

Kobe could have been the American version of Thierry Henry, Westbrook would have been the best full back in the history of the sport, and there is little doubt in my mind that Tim Duncan would have been the best Sweeper Keeper EVER.

This, we could easily win the world cup every time but our top athletes like playing challenging sports so our soccerball players are basically rejects from the chess team. I think our women's team is the best but I really couldn't say for sure because I don't follow children's games.

Basically this. It wouldn't be the LeBron's and Von Miller's of the world that dominated soccer. It'd be our undersized, ultra skilled, speed demons that fall short of the pro level in basketball and football due to lack of size and strength.

Imagine players chucking it to prime Frobe for the header. Literally an unstoppable play as his height and vertical make it impossible for others to reach. You'd have to put in new rules to stop it similar to how they added a bunch of rules when Mikan joined professional basketball. Once you get elite athletes who are just bigger while being just as fast and skilled, it really breaks down the game and warps it from its original intent.

Just imagine Tom Brady playing as a reverse inside inverted regista. He would have no competition as GOAT.

Or think of Curry as a a deep lying central defensive trequarista. Blooters for days

>you will never see a Drogba version of Dwight Howard
>you will never see Kawhi Leonard play Goalkeeper

i hate this timeline

>Curry
>Defense

Someone like Shane Larkin? 5'11 with a 44inch vertical. Absolutely insane athleticism and enough skill, but is too short and has too short of a wingspan to make it on an NBA roster.

Or maybe Darren Collison? Guy was an absolute speed demon but was too short to be a starting PG for longer than a couple years before his peak athleticism wore off slightly and he was injured just enough that it couldn't compensate for his smaller size anymore?

damn d wade is fucking beast mode

Are you retaded. The entire world apart from the US plays football religiously, do you think there are no tall strong people outside US niggers?

If being big and strong was advantageous in football, then more top players would be bigger and stronger.

who cares, diveball is shit

this
american sportmen are basically africans, and still football is dominated by spics and euros, not by giganiggas
>inb4 USA is already latino
maybe, but they picked the worst spics for football, mexicans

>it's a white americans see black men as superhumans episode

This.

This thread is just cuckposting.

no, guys over 6'5 usually dont do good in soccer, because they lack coordination(apehoop does not requre it as much as football)

>black players
>good

it's not the 1990s any more

have you never been to an american thread? they just wank each over off over the big strong african 'americans'

That's not how it works at all.

lol i went to visit my relatives last year in america, in between the 11 minutes of play hearing them discuss the height and arm length of a bunch of black guys was both cringey and fucking hilarious

underrated post, most i've laughed on /spee/ in ages

Cringier than the exchange your currently having?

in the same way jarryd hayne made it in an nfl team, sure

Go read about it retard. He tried out and got cut

American sports are so weak that players regularly switch between them on a whim. That's how easy it is to make it in US sports. One day you're playing luckswing or apehoop, the next you switch to handegg. Some nfl players never even played the sport before going tocollege! All they care about is physical traits, so little skill involved. And they still need oxygen pumped into their lungs after running for 10 seconds. SAD!

Meanwhile with real sports like football or tennis you have no chance of making it unless you are training for the one sport every single day from an early age.

>mfw burgers think a team of Adama Traores would be good at football

Yes tall people can be considered clumsy. But there is a reason LeBron is so good. His athletic ability is on another level. I would never describe him as clumsy.

Taylor would be a stat padder like Peyton. Ronnie O'Sullivan would be the true GOAT like Brady

Odell Beckham Jr. Would be my prime candidate to dominate foot sphere.

I'm pretty sure you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

99% of professionnal footballers started playing the game when they were 5 years old.
It's not only a game about athletism.
You need to be good on the ball.

I think his argument is that if LeBron hypothetically grew up playing soccer with a dream to become a pro, he would shit on the world.

Every country in the world plays soccer
Millions of kids of all sizes play soccer every day
There has never been a single giant freak come anywhere close to being world class

It's fantasy land stuff to suggest he would make it.

All the GOATS aside from Ronaldo are manlets

He would be the best goaltender.

There's a heap of blacks as big as Lebron in Nigeria etc that grow up playing soccer. He could make a good CB or a Lukaku. Not much more than that.

LeBron isnt just a big guy though. He is one of the top 5 best players the NBA has ever seen. If anybody was the outlier it would be him.