Post girls who are prostitutes or look trafficked

Post girls who are prostitutes or look trafficked

Other urls found in this thread:

xn--kn8h.to/rsbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as there is a big difference, I prefer the latter

Same. Actually seem to get better service most of the time.

Me too, love seeing cunts put in their place, the dear and realization they are nothing except fuck meat and all that "you are a princess" shit wing realized as a fairy tale. I espcilly like it when you can see a few bruises or a missing tooth or two so you know they have been beaten a little

It's especially fun when you're absolutely destroying their anus, too.

Hottest pic I ever saw was a cunt in a nasty dirt basement with a chain around her ankle. She has some bruises and her ass hole was all red and slightly swollen. Her eyes where just as puffy. Fucking love it

Oh yes, damn I love hearing that littlw "sob" sound they make when they are trying not to cry but are utterly defeated mentally.

I fucking love chicks with missing teeth

A tip i found really fun, kissing her deeply and forcefully exploring her mouth with your tongue when you're finishing usually gets that effect on steroids.

Wow. This thread is some advanced level sadism. I am out of my league on this one.

OP here. I don't have many of this genre AT ALL. Looking for more. Please post.

this one, she charges like 25 bucks for an hour of whatever you want

What the fuck is this

Proof that she's a bitch and should be treated like one?

I know right. These folks need be monitored or something.

You are probably the same guys that will like to be dominated or cucked in the future. What goes around comes around you future butthurt fags

Tail bone dumbass. Never had a chick naked and bent over in front of you before that much is obvious.

> (You)
>Proof that she's a bitch and should be treated like one?
Nigga what

they made sure she couldnt transform into the Great Ape

Holy shit she has tail

That would imply I intend to settle down with a woman when I have absolutely no intention of doing so.

Tail. Female dog. Dog with a tail. Female dog is called...

Hot.
Have more of her?

Also, what country?

OP here again. All of you are off topic. Note the first picture. She looks scared/concerned, is in a room that's not exactly sanitary, is dressed like a fucktoy. The look of disgust, displeasure, concern, or fear with the mix of other factors that make her look like a whore is what we're all after. RESUME; BUT, ON COURSE THIS TIME

Oh please, it is cucks like you that put pussy on a pedastool and is why they act like retarded animals now, women have to be treated with a firm hand, like dogs they respect it.you let a cunt do whatever they want and they are miserable and depressed and unhappy. Women deep down want to serve a man, a real man, but so many have been ruined mentally that now they cant really be fixed. They are now and always will be whites so the only rhing they care good fkr is pleasureing men. A lady I will treat like one. But a cunt I will degrade, fuck her worthless holes then spit on her when I am finished and step on her panties on the way out so they don't forget for a second what they are.

OP here, you're cucking up my thread. Post proof or shut the fuck up.

Loks clean enough fir the slut, she wants it cleaner she can use her to the and clean it in between being fucked. Worthless cunts always think they are special. Nothing special about fuck meat.

Proof that women are miserable worthless whores? Do you not have eyes and an internet connection? You really are a pussy

Bump

My favourite fap pack xn--kn8h.to/rsbo

Stockings/slutty heels.
Best packaging.

i don't, i fucked her a couple months ago, this was the pic they sent me to pic her
she's in mexico city

Kek
That's why humans make fun of people like you

Student prostitute

How much would you pay? And for what?

Moar of her

Where is this whore??? More pics???

150 bucks, for oral and pussy.

She gives amazing head but no swallowing

After about two straight hours of rough fucking by three different guys

35 for full service, but i am a cheapskate...

How about some vintage shots of real eastern European hookers?

OP do I have the video just for you
t i n y u r l (dot) c o m (SLASH) bon9lud

wtf is this filter it keeps detecting my post had to change to tinyurl

i know her. not a hooker.

50 bucks to fuck her from behind for 2 minutes. I need to get laid