Cuck thread...

Cuck thread. I’m a CD maybe bi and my girl Chelsea here found out and thought I was a faggot and was cheating behind my back for months. Posting everything trying to accept it.

Do you blame her or what do you think of her? She left me once I caught her and never wants to hear from me again.

Cheating =/= Love for either person on the other end.

You deserved to get left, anyways.

You made this thread already. We concluded that she was right and you are in fact a faggot.

Deep down I know, I was dressing up in panties whenever she wasn’t home and that’s not the man she wanted

Right but I had to go to work and wanted to interact more. Do you think anyone was sympathetic to me or all on her side?

Keep alive

Chels wants a threesome where you lick the creampie out of her. Think you're bi enough?

Definitely I used to suck on her worn thongs and sometimes a guys cum was on them

Post moar now!

Was she too much woman for a fag like me

give up the fight Sup Forumsro you know you want to suck your girls bull's cock and eat her cream pie. Just move to cock sucking sissy and be done with it.

She was right you are a faggot
you know what you need to do now faggot
>it's not dress up like a grill and post a bunch of pictures on Sup Forums

shes actually disgusting OP losing out on nothing

Post her bert hole, fag

>756277959

Already tried to stop and relapsed so yeah I might just stay a sissy boy

So don’t post humiliating sissy pics here? Who thinks my friends ever hit this

I’ve got pics like this of this dude fucking her. I came so hard like 100 times to these when I found them.

Kik?

Elvish_boy. Anyone can Kik me pls

Any of her blowing him?

She sounds like a bitch, if she thought you were a faggot she shouldnt have been with you instead of cheating on you, more importantly should have done the adult thing and just fucking asked if you like dick

Cont
She looks like a fucking pig,your the real winner here

Cucked my stepbrother when we were growing up... He had a huge crush on a girl, I snuck her over one night and fucked her... poor bastard never forgave me I don't think.........

Thanks guys

>that’s not the man she wanted
Well, find someone who accepts you, or change.

Got my gf into Bbc recently and she’s loving it as am I watching so far