Yo Sup Forums what height is considered manlet?

yo Sup Forums what height is considered manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0406375/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5'8" is the cutoff
Anything shorter and you're a manlet

Lol, you must be 5'9"

5'9" manlet detected

lol

if 1 cm less than 175 cm, consider killing yourself

I'm actually 5'10" barefoot

5'11" to be safe. But only because you can lie and claim to be 6 foot, which is the real cut off.

6'0" is the absolute cut off. Anything less and you might as well just kys

Manlets truly rule the world

Pic related

The only thing worse than being a manlets is being a fat delusional manlet

Except that nigga is rich as fuck and can kidnap hot bitches to be made into his sex slave

shitty forums: 6'5 ft

real life: 5'7

Depend on the country.
Where I live anything below 185cm(6'1 I think) is below average

anything below 6'0 is a manlet
5'11 is king of manlets
6'2 - 6'4 is perfect height
anything above 6'4 you need to have serious muscles or else you are a lanket or fatass

I'd say 5' 5". That's my mom's height.

>Not being at least 7ft tall
I bet you can't even change the lamps of your house

I'd say 6"3 I'm 6"6 and i wish i was taller.

lol funny my dad is like 6'1 and I was born 175 cm. Us semites supposed to be pretty smol. My uncle big tall meaty slav 6'5 They all got 6+ foot height from their mothers, the fathers were all small scrawny 170cm at best. I actually have the physique of my dads dad, wrists,biceps.etc who even was like 170 cm. His wife was like 185+cm. I am not insecure just genetics work in a strange way

Im 6ft on the dot and always hear people who im clearly taller than claim they are 6ft and everyone believes. People thibk im well over 6ft because guys lie so much about how tall they are.
Always hear "user you have to be well over 6ft because my bf is 6ft and youre way taller"
No bitch your bf is a lying midget

Under 180cm.

Im 6.2, 189 am i okay? But im also taller than everyone i know

It's not only genetic either, nutrition plays a big role.

100 years ago pretty much everyone was a manlet

>I was born 175 cm.
Bet you were a bit of work for your mother to squeeze out.

i'm exacly 1,76m
5'8'' as you stupid brainlet burgers say

I mean, 5'7 is the worldwide average height for men. I sit right on 5'10, or 178cm. I have heard girls say that 5'10 is the cutoff, but I've also heard fat short girls say 6'0 so I don't know. I feel like 5'10 is plenty. I've been at least 3 inches taller than every girl I've dated. My current girlfriend is 4'11 so my height is not an issue in the slightest.

Dutch boi detected

My height starts with a 17.

Hurrah metric.

8'8 or death

Then I wouldn't fit in my Del Sol or CRX. Fuck giraffes.

Is that Karen Gillan on the right?

yeah

just put a shitty quality pic for the hell of it

Lol, you must be 5'10"

hmm, she had bigger ones...

were annunaki

168 cm here. Never cared about it and still fucked taller girls.

I mean, metric makes sense right?
1000mm, - 100cm - 1m

as opposed to
12" - foot - 36" - yard?

BS

>Four teenagers are sucked into a magical video game, and the only way they can escape is to work together to finish the game.

>Four teenagers

>teenagers

Karen Gillan is 30

Well I mean, every girl that guy has ever fucked would have had to have been taller. amiright

Are you retarded? They become characters of the game when sucked into the game. Does jack black or the rock look like a teenager to you? Karen gillan is the youngest looking of all the people in that photo.
ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED

Heh.

One of my regulars is 186 - making her almost a full 10cm taller than me.

Unless he's a pedo.

Shit, thought she was older than that. She already looked peri-Wall in Dr Who 10 years back.

I'm 5' 9.75". Is it okay to say I'm 5' 10" for the sake of brevity?

No. Just say 177 and confuse those still living in the dark ages.

No. Only figuratively retarded.

No.
But it may help if you wear heels, put on a nice dress and accept your fate...

Dark ages. so 198 countries?

Only 3 Countries use imperial system. Nepal, Liberia and the United of Americans.
Makes them a developing-country in some way.

I lived in Nepal for 2 months last year, they don't use the imperial system. Not any more anyway. Everything was metric

I seem to recall Liberia has a metrication program in place, too. It hasn't gotten very far though.

Oh. Apologies. I just looked at the cast an saw the casting of the characters along with the young variations of them. I am not familiar with Jumanji. I only saw the first movie on VHS when I was a kid (or was it Zathura?) and long since forgotten most of it. I brought up Karen because she was already being discussed.

We almost switched over to metric.
That's why we have shit like 2 liter bottles for soda

he just knows how tall napoleon was you simp

you forgot dm
1000mm = 100cm = 10dm = 1m

When even Karen Gillan is 177cm

whatever height you obsess about your height at. As long as you're never the shortest man in the room.

5"8 is the cutoff for manlets, however 5"10 to 6"2 is optimal. 6"3 to 6"5 is great, anything above is pushing it. If you're 5"7 or below, you better have a big dick or be really good looking, like Eddie Vedder

5'11 or shorter
You know I'm right
Anybody who denies is a salty manlet

6'3 is the cutoff. Prove me wrong.

If no one believes me about the Eddie Vedder thing, go on any video of Pearl jam from 1991 to 1995 and it's littered with people gawping over how good looking he is. And he's only 5"7

what the fuck is Zathura

The sequel (?) to jumanji. It's the same concept but in space

Zathura: A Space Adventure
imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0406375/

If you're not at least 6' and named John, just hero yourselves and other manlets around you. Stop breathing my air.

gay

For a white or black man, anything less than 5'9 is on the short side for sure... 510, 511 probably about average... 6 and up is considered tall.... BUT if you're a 5'9 Mexican or Asian then you're on the tall side... fuckin average height for Mexicans and Asians is like 5'3

Just a reminder that The Rock isn't actually that big. He's closer to Marky Mark than Shaq.

kek

> being anything under 12 feet tall

you're all fucking midgets

For you

im 5,6 but who cares when blicky got the stiffy
i dont give a fuck how tall you are, i shoot ur knee caps and bring ur ass down my level, u might say im a pussy cus guns arent fair but i say ur a pussy for startin shit with a manlet. little did u know this manlet got the gat

you should be happy, they are making you look even taller. it's an inch difference, a 5,11' guy is 6ft in shoes.

Seriously, why do people hate him?

This man does the best he can to defend the last honourful country against the blood thirsty superpower that already destroyed multiple lives and countrys and established puppet-states that controll via propaganda the mindset of the population.
This man has courage to take up a fight he knows he cannot win!
This man knows that his chances are low, but he does not miss his chances!
This man knows that his brother got murdered and he is framed for it!
This man is the only one that can bring us glory and freedom that we have lost a long time ago!

Praise KIM JONG UN!

LAST STAND OF FREEDOM

Fuck off Kim

I kinda wish I was a manlet im 6'1 and i want to be like 5'7

bump

If you are under 7 feet, you are a manlet.

5'10+ girls

if your dick don't hang passed your balls, you're a manlet. height is relatively meaningless compared to hang.

>I was born 175cm
>175cm new born
>my mother is literally a whale

6' anything less is gross, especially 5'10" platform shoe manlets.

i want girth not some skinny penis, manlet.

The dutch are the most powerful race in the world