When i see a NORMIE who doens't support the KEK PEPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMALFAG...

when i see a NORMIE who doens't support the KEK PEPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMALFAG !!!! MEME)

mostly because alt-right use kek pepe... no one wants to get punched out in the street for having autism and not realizing the meaning of memes change from your, let's call it, childhood.

Fell for the bait that fast, eh user?

*SNAP*

Yep. This o

Not like I got anything else to do m8. I felt bad for you.

Hey uh, hey dumbass. I'm not OP.

that was not me who said that

OP may you please just stop this faggotry?

I second this

Samefag detected :3

hey guys i have a cool idea what if we put fag at the end of an adjective

Yeah dude I agree with this post fuckin libtard normie fags in my kekistan group get out reeeeeee!!!!! (Lol

im gogna kill libtard normy poope (loll)

Shrek is love shrek is live dies

i do nto li ek normie s beacuse the y RUI NMEMES!!!!11111

Do you guys like pepe funny (loll)

yes lol well mem'dddd my friend *drinks* yep. cringey compilatio

Guys you wanna knowd whats funnyn?? Pumpe up kick (lolld

o h !HAHA that[S a good fuNy1 Meme i like it! haha! XD

hha it funy becaus it scool shoot in and pople die in it (LLOL!!)

Yeah it funnt cause people DIe (loll

pump ed kick IS my favorite Song that is i have listned to !

loll

Pumped Up Kicks sucks

Have you guys heard of lanky Kong he is gayd (sucks

shut fucke up

No you shut the up

steve harvy say DELET E! (he have gun shoot you))

No he shoot yuo (loll

that me when im see badd meme loll:!

haah! me 2!!

steve h arvey suck lo ll

no stev ahrvey is not suck
gay

>these replies

>these replies

phil sukc

>these replies

>these replies

When N ormei doe s the Pp ap!11111111111

>these replies

yes

I know right? Gucci Gang 4 Lyfe

sap ce jaAM sux!@!!!!!1

No yuo are suck

im gonna destroy you all with my sunglasses

me wehn i see aweebabo cfnaf cring auism

Shit

s hute uP!!!!

No yuo!!!!!!One

Alright smog and whoever else is her, we get it, you don't like edgy memes or jokes. Why can't other people like them? Every god damn day you fill the server with your constant whining "LOL IT FUNE CUZ IT EDGY PPL GET HURT". Why are you so fucking obsessed with memes and jokes you hate? It's not healthy. All fucking humor is at the expense of someone else. I'm not saying you have to find it funny (tbh I don't find most edgy jokes funny either) I'm just saying you need to stop flipping your shit everytime you see one.But yeah go ahead and just turn this comment into a copypasta, just like you do with everything else you disagree with.

Alright smog and whoever else is her, we get it, you don't like edgy memes or jokes. Why can't other people like them? Every god damn day you fill the server with your constant whining "LOL IT FUNE CUZ IT EDGY PPL GET HURT". Why are you so fucking obsessed with memes and jokes you hate? It's not healthy. All fucking humor is at the expense of someone else. I'm not saying you have to find it funny (tbh I don't find most edgy jokes funny either) I'm just saying you need to stop flipping your shit everytime you see one.But yeah go ahead and just turn this comment into a copypasta, just like you do with everything else you disagree with.

God

this is funne i laugh

>2018
>still uses "m8"

9/11 jokes funny because millions die hitler jokes funny because millions die racial slur jokes funny because racist

yeahj

>
nige

i lau gh at hte m BECUA e they AR we EDGY!!!!!!1111

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
LELELELELELELELEL!!!!111!1

/s4s/ go home

Nice meme, my dude!

no yuok

this is the worst

shut fuck up bitchfag normyfag libatardfag

th si thr3d is so epc ic I LaUGH EVEN MORE

I said it first.

this is all cancer and you need to get off of Sup Forums. you are the reason that the internet is no longer a safe place.

You're missing the point, obviously those aren't fucking funny. The point I'm making is to just ignore this bullshit. There was one time Some random dude in the server said something dumb like "lol epic hitler" and people went off on him going "LOL EPIC HITLER FUNNY EDGY HOLOCAUST" like calm the hell down lmao. Not sure why I'm even bothering trying to convince you wankers of anything since you'll just circlejerk about how superior your sense of humor is while you post "play danganronpa" everyday.

Sup Forums

You're missing the point, obviously those aren't fucking funny. The point I'm making is to just ignore this bullshit. There was one time Some random dude in the server said something dumb like "lol epic hitler" and people went off on him going "LOL EPIC HITLER FUNNY EDGY HOLOCAUST" like calm the hell down lmao. Not sure why I'm even bothering trying to convince you wankers of anything since you'll just circlejerk about how superior your sense of humor is while you post "play danganronpa" everyday.

wanker

thi s maek EM LUAGH sO MUCH

Its not really a meme if you force it. This is just a group of faggots pretending to be retarded

do you guys watch family guy

yes

every skrillex song played at once RIP WUB GOD SKILLSEX

family boy is better

stop. i don't care if this is ironic. it isn't funny

this thread is fucking cancer

Yeah I agree ots cancer and sucks (lolld

id rather down a bottle of bleach than read this again

an iem suck!!!!! li ek idf you agre

Drink Bleach Funny Try Not To Laugh

Sup Forums users getting pissed because of some picture of shrek saying: cringe

really makes u think

Gr r rer.... I Hate normies!

GUYS I H

i will find all of you and i will stop this

Don't!

i doied your mO m last night!11111111

King K. Zip Bap Bap
Zip Bap Bap
Zip Bap Bap
Zip Bap Bap Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba
Ziip Zip Bap Bap Zip Zip Zip Zip Bap Bap

i have tracked 6 people through nothing but Sup Forums posts and trust me it won't be very difficult. if you think you can have your fun like this forever, you will have a very rude awakening.

holy shit stop

Chadtronic scan anyone?

yolo OOO O OO O OO O O O O O OO xd

funny hitler