Says Drain The Swamp

>Says Drain The Swamp
>Does the opposite

>installs Exxon Mobil CEO as Secretary of state
>installs GOP donor as Sec.of Education
>installs Goldman Sachs banker as Sec.of Treasury

Why do people act like he isn't another Washington politician?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iyHBhIe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he "tells it like it is"

stay mad kid

Because the scum that got him elected are racist, too uneducated, too deprived of any principles and too brainwashed by FOX news to care to even open their eyes and see him for what he is.

imagine being a corporatist
imagine being a corporatism enabler
imagine being passive in the face of corporatism
imagine being so tribalistic that you would defend corporatism
imagine being so antagonistic that you would defend corporatism

Which statement best describes you?

>Fooling the fools is no real achievement
>People think he's great because he tells them he is

Because the shallowest third of the gene pool thinks he's come to save them. And they is desperate!

Russia sounds terrible this time of year, I hope you survive the winter.

Lol wut?

You and the guy you're responding to are such fagggggggggs

Seriously, bundle up. It's a cold out there, and rubles only burn so hot.

At least we didn't elect this clown you inbred redneck gutter scum.

Neither did he, only American citizens can vote.

Please don't do this. Do not devalue the discourse. Refute him with an argument.

stay mad kid

yes you did.
by running "her"
stay mad kid

ITT

he won't.
his delusion is his argument

imagine having the disposition of 5 year old.

give me a concrete rebuttal

Because he is an "outsider". It's not like he's just following the GOP agenda. It's not like he's brought the war on drugs back, or given tax cuts to the rich while cutting social welfare programs and increasing military spending. Don't be crazy. He's an outsider. Just ask Roger Stone.

Your very best was worse than Trump.
Top Kek.

An argument is unnecessary when the alternative is an actual, dyed in the wool treasonous con-man that pulled the wool over the eyes of poor, uneducated religious fundamentalists by way of misinformation, ego, and anti-American corporatism.

It stands by itself.

Rebuttal to what? Another butthurt Libfag thread?
Go back to pol, faggot.

Roger Stone. Yeah. I remember him.

ITT our daily reminder that retard begins with
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is the only rebuttal of Trump criticism reaction pictures and "lol you mad"? OP provided a fact-based, coherent argument and none of are even bothering to refute him with an actual argument.

He's the guy who paid Leeann Tweeden to cry #MeToo.

can't imagine that kid.
go get an adult then we'll talk

Also pimps out his wife on social media. MAGA!

sorry kid he didn't

That's a cop out.
If you don't like the thread, you can fuck off and stop posting.

Imagine being such a faggot, that you need to involve yourself in a thread that you don't like but isn't bothering you.

Well there's 2 reasons for that.

1. They can't, obviously. There isn't a valid rebuttal to trumps ceaseless failures.

2. English isn't their first language, and I'd probably be mad too if I had to live in a fucking 3rd world hell hole like russia.

>fact-based
I'm sorry, but you may not use that phrase anymore. It was banned by presidential proclamation last month.

He runs his mouth constantly. So one set of retards think he's a god, while another set of bigger retards take him seriously and think he's literally Hitler.
No one sees the truth on either side. Just the non voting idiots in the middle who bitch no matter who wins, even though they refuse to do anything about it on election day.

Leave with that Neomcarthyist trash. You can argue against Trump supporters without devolving to that crap. Russia! Russia! Russia!

Thank you for proving my point.

this retarded
stay mad kid

this delusional

stay mad kid

>He didn't even want to be elected
>Made himself as unappealing as possible
>Republican sperglords and rednecks like it and actually vote for him

And we're the cucks?

stay mad kid

Cretin.

stay mad kid

How MAGAttes say "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche."

sure kid
stay retarded

that meaningful debate....

Purposefully misinterpreting a quote
Again
>says drain the swamp
Of old school, self feeding, outta touch POLITICIANS
And your own list proves that.
Hey Dumocraps replace this boi with someone with brains, not college trigger retrobates

stay mad kid

>implying common people were supporting the idea of and excited about appointing big business interests in public office
whew

I'm responding in kind.

The USA is a strange place.

>Stay mad kid
You really can't cope with the truth, can you? I bet you're some autist who uses this image as his profile pic on his high school sophomore Discord chat where he unendingly complains about feminism and Jews only to be a complete and utter sheepish coward when it comes time to say his political opinions IRL lest he get yelled at by scary adults. Fuck you, I'm right, you're wrong. Go suck a dick you faggot.

this retarded

stay mad kid

>Why do people act like he isn't another Washington politician?

Because he isn't. Any Washington politician would be smart enough to get his shit done with much more subtlety. Trump tries, and fails, to get his shit done in the most spectacularly ridiculous ways.
'Merica

Nice comeback. You and Trump have being petulant, easily offended crybabies in common.

that meaningful debate...

you can't handle losing can you?

Level of political discourse of Trump supporters

how do you argue with "stay mad kid"? why would you even try?

stay mad lil asshole

Do you reckon Bernie supporters would accept it if the roles were reversed? Like imagine Bernie only ever retweeting, being interviewed and supporting CNN while calling all of the others fake news? You'd call him the corporate shill that he'd be. What's the difference?

Honestly doubt even devout Hillary supporters would of stood for that shit.

of course you can't.
its the only truth in this thread

There is nothing meaningful to say to someone who not said anything meaningful in the first place.

That person is spamming 'stay mad kid' so there is no reason to say anything meaningful because the favor won't be returned. They will continue to respond in that manner.

I wrote without thought. I mean do go to that stupid russian conspiracy

an example of being too retarded.
stay a loser kid

You just proved my point.

To be fair, I think it was well argued initially. I imagine most of the dumbass responses like that are Russian made. I imagine a good chunk of dumbass liberal comments are the same.

Hey OP, just wanted to stop by and say I hope you're having a wonerfulday today. And yes my day is great to, thanks for asking. #maga

Cretin.

stay mad kid

that meaniningful debate...

You don't know that russian bots post to support the russian agenda, undermine discourse, destroy faith in objective facts, create disunity, and impede democracy? Those russian fuckers want everyone to be cynical corrupt totalitarian criminals like them. We should be treating it like an act of war and responding accordingly.

>refuse to do anything about it on election day.
But we did though. Trumps sitting in the big chair. I like you user do you like cheese burgers?

Well he is an outsider. He's just as corrupt as the insiders, but in a different sort of way. A dumber way. A way that is leading to his eventual downfall.

What a sexy leader we have have in the good old USA. Do you think the sky is blue enough today?

Stormfags use the same technique. That makes Donny two-two-two shills in one.

has to blame someone,
won't blame "her".

Trump stays in as long as the republicans are in power in congress. Trump could assrape a schnauzer on network tv and the republicans wouldn't do shit.

stay mad kid

>an example of being too retarded.

stay mad kid

this retarded

Your telling me that Russian Bots decided the election?

Die in fire alcoholic criminal russian scum.

he even greentext too.
stay mad kid

>assrape a schnauzer
This might be great television! Put my name in to broadcast this live please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iyHBhIe0

he will, he will swear to it.

so weak

You telling me russian bots had no influence?

>Why do people act like he isn't another Washington politician?

Then go yammering about little experience he has... almost in the same breath.