Did we ever manage to dox this guy or what?

Did we ever manage to dox this guy or what?

Who gives a fuck, NYPA.

the fuck up you bootlicking copslut

why would we need to?

>we

NO THE FUCK UP YOU

Well, OP, "we" didn't.
But some of "us" did.

If you mean so we can congratulate this man than sure I wish.

Would not play Simon Says with him. I want to see his full tats though.

>the fuck up

thefuckup you

>than

why am I not surprised its always niggers who hate cops

Because he'd probably put a bullet in your neet ass if given half the chance.

give him a break he's just a kid

Oh look the little bootlicker thinks the piece of shit in OP's pic, is a nigger killer.

Funny thing is, he isn't.

lol, i would do that too, unlucky i have some shit to do

No one thinks he's a nigger killer, tyrone.
Now get off the internet and go be the cutest monkey in the streets

I literally got banned for two weeks for reposting an image someone else posted with his contact info. Other anons said the phone number was bunk and he skipped town and is somewhere in the phillipines since long before the video was released, anyway.

So instead, roll to see how you get to die.

Fuck this guy. Only in America can you get killed by cops on video and they walk free.

rollie roll

the cop he was with who was also screaming orders bailed to the Phil after taking retirement
the shooter is in Chandler supposedly
>AZ fag here

Wait, isn't this the cop that shot the guy when he saw him going for a gun? And got it on video? Why was he in the wrong again?

Roll

>we
Lol even if something happened to this guy, you literally had no part of it. Winter break is fun right? Keeps you away from all the big bad scary seniors from school away?

It's the cop who shot the guy who was crying because they told him he was going to die and pulled up his pants without thinking it might look like he was reaching for a gun to a paranoid psychopath double-digit IQ arizona cop with a giant hardon for big guns and tacticool bullshit. And IIRC the cop's reaction speed is like 3 seconds after he does it. If the dude actually had a gun and was a real buckaroo he'd probably have been able to get a shot off at them.

You watch too many movies. Pulling your pants up is something that he should have known would have gotten him killed, and it looked to be suicide by cop if anything.

In real life, you don't wait until you see the gun. Fucking retard.

Roll

I'd rather play with cop cock than nigger cock any day, boy

>Should've known 'pulling up your pants' would get you killed (probably never even used a gun)

We live in a world where our military doesn't do idiotic shit like this, but it's okay for our police to? You're the fucking retard.