BREAKING NEWS Oprah will run as Democrat candidate for 2020 she is Soros in skirt and will try to bring Trump down!

BREAKING NEWS Oprah will run as Democrat candidate for 2020 she is Soros in skirt and will try to bring Trump down!

youtube.com/watch?v=OxRlC3ZddZk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNbDolzPC8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2EQkVYiDY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK wrong video,this is the right on
youtube.com/watch?v=hNbDolzPC8Q

bump for Nigger power

Suck my Whole dick, I'd vote her in.

another Harvey Weinstein dick sucker

will hang herself so go right ahead

not if I can help it

what a ridiculous mockery of our nation

Race card AND Gender card.

It's going to be hard for Trump

This bitch is a talk show host. The fuck she know about politics?

Nothing. That's why she's running as a democrat

lets count the merits she has as a president lets see you take this and add that aaaaand absolutely nothing just a popular celebrity personality with retards that follow her kinda like trump

this is so fucking stupid, it deserves to become reality. please make it happen america.

we got trump in anythings possible

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2EQkVYiDY&feature=youtu.be

Trump was buiding skyscrapers when Obama was smoking pot

i sure hope so. oprah would be a complete & utter catastrophe. if people thinks drumpf is bad, just wait until world empress oprah bans men from voting & introduces crime-think as a punishable crime

I-I-Is this the future?
Celebresidancy?

Funny, she actually built her own empire, it was not handed down to her... plus she is worth far more than TRUMP...the reality TV star...

Trump will continue to run our country great - and after that We need to pray for another republican

trump hasnt stopped fucking up after his early years

Okra Windbag to the rescue!

Democrat party really wants to lose Male voters don't they?

I despise Donald Trump, but if it comes down to this nigger with a vagina vs. Trump, this nation deserves to go down in flames. I won't vote.

>>inb4 dead Oppra 2019

Trump was a tv host. But even less qualified than her seeing as she is a really massive philanthropist

See: Donald Trump

it would actually make an interesting contrast if trump got replaced by oprah next election. it would be highly interesting to hear her ideas on how to improve america.

Ah yes Donald Trump the renowned democrat who doesn't know anything about politics.

You're not even trying

Trump knew plenty about politics he actually told Oprah he would run one day back in 1980s it's on video

Ah yes, you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand words just like Daddy Trump

He understands politics as much as your average Sup Forumstard. Ffs, he had to have someone explain the constitution to him.

both parties has went crazy. the democrats has become a bunch of screaming crybabies and the republicans turned into technocratic swamp.

trump did one good thing, as far as i'm concerned: he stirred around the pot and changed the game.

it will be very interesting to see (A) how trump's residency will do in the long run (B) if the democrats can bring back that feel-good-vibe that obama had

What a disgrace we have become. If she wins I am moving to POland

Sure thing tyrone. Wez wuz lingwists n shiet, right?

Only problem is that there was nothing feel-good about the Obama era. I would know, I voted for the fucking guy and got eight years of cancer.