Hey /b, I got my first guitar like a month ago

Hey /b, I got my first guitar like a month ago.
Do you know any good source to start learning?
It would be better if it is free.
Tell me, what do you play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiaRiAui9wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Justinguitar.com

I bought this a year ago it's still in tune from the day I bought it I've had guitars for like 10 years now but I still feel like a beginner kind of, I consider myself intermediate level, also I learned some tech death by ear... Next guitar I want is a bc rich beast

ug

so are you a trap or nah? if not you wont get any replies from this faggs

That was really quick
Im impressed

This.

Its not better to fully learn and then get more guitars?

Try playing various black sabbath songs.. That really helped me when I started playing.. Also if you feel confident try playing some iron maiden songs.. Ultimateguitar.com ia by far one of the best sites for tablatures..

This

I feel like I've learned enough to have fun playing but yeah I want to get more serious

I would really like to play acdc song in the future, so i guess i would give it a try.
But the problem its like, right now I'm at 0% knowledge of any of this world

I downloaded tutorials from pirate bay. Was not disappointed.

Quit fucking around on Sup Forums and go practice

I personally use songsterr.com it gives you tabs and its how ive learned all of my stuff from it

OP check this out!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=aiaRiAui9wU

Is it Tab Pro worth it?

Lessons don't hurt if you can afford 'em and you're just starting. Look for a good teacher in your area and get a couple hours in, it's good to get proper technique down from the start.

But other than that, go to Ultimate Guitar. Start looking at tabs of songs you like and start playing them, look up anything you don't understand on YouTube or other guides on the internet. Learn your scales and some theory, when you're confident start trying to write your own riffs.

More importantly, just keep playing.

Do not listen to this poster, anyone who wants a BC Rich is an edgy 14 year old.

Couple more things. Learn your chords, especially if you want to play AC/DC.

Learn how to set up, restring and maintain your guitar, it's important to keep your guitar well set up. A badly set up guitar plays like shit.

Out of curiosity, what guitar did you get?

It looks exactly like this one, but where it says '' Fender stratocaster '' ts says '' Fender Bullet strat ''

Oh, Squier Bullet Strat

I just saw it, its awesome thanks dude

Squiers are pretty good starters guitars. I started on one. May want to look into setting it up though.

I assume you're talking about Tab Pro on Ultimate Guitar, in which case no. Hell no. You can learn from just text tabs, or pirate a copy of Guitar Pro and download Guitar Pro tabs from Ultimate Guitar.

I think i have what i need, i really really thank you guys.
Actually this was my first post and i though it was gonna be full of people telling me to fuck off
You are great people, some of you.