He tried to have sex. He attempted seduction

He tried to have sex. He attempted seduction.
That's all he really did.

Are we really becoming a nation that asserts only women are allowed to seduce?

He is our hero and feminism killed him

Kick a jew when he's down. Only a muriKKKan would do that. Everyone else knows that wouldn't be cricket.

If you attempt to seduce me after I have specifically used body language to indicate that attempt is not welcome, you are assaulting me.

It isn't like he was illiterate of body language. He KNEW that his attempts were not welcome and yet he continued to attempt anyways. He just didn't give a fuck if he made women uncomfortable.

A man must wait for a girl to invite him to seduce her using body language. If you do not receive such an invitation from a woman, and proceed to try to seduce her without any body language indicating that you have permission to do so, you are being incredibly disrespectful of her space and her feelings and your behavior is inappropriate.

▲ ▲
>don't we all

this is what an jewish wannabe actress attention whore said on twitter.
Top fucking kek this is sexual harassment now

@sarahtk
Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes , remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that!

I wanna cum right in top of that bald head

I hope she signed a privacy clause

i suppose this 'invitation' you speak of is when you put your ankles behind your head and say
"I want to be in movies"

maybe she should give back that money, and everything else shes garnered in her career after doing that if she feels so dirty about it.

But what if I don't speak body language.

Then you shouldn't be trying to have an adult conversation. Trying to have a conversation with someone in a language you don't speak could be very hazardous to your health.

Well she responded, when you try to live off acting and getting to be known you can't turn down propositions and you have to accept everything...

So only mind readers can procreate now.

Lmao

Kek somebody hasnt had their body language read in years

It doesn't take mental telepathy to be able read the body language we use. We use body language on purpose to say very specific things and if you can't read it, you're extremely under developed socially.

You can't have sex if you don't speak body language user. I'm sorry, but we make the rules and that is one of them. Deal with it.

not gonna defend him, but did he really, actually did what all the butthurt sjw bitches claim, we have become a society where even a fucking dumb joke gets people offended, its not that recently all this cases are coming to light, its in fact the problem that people want attention and easiest way is to be offended or to imagine a whole scenario in your head and actually believe its real and it actually happened, just an innocent joke and oh no call the sjw police i got offended, calm your tits already

I think you're ignoring the massive power differentials that exist between him and his targets.
It would have been the same outcome for a woman in that situation- "Suck my stank cunt or you don't get this job."

>(((((((((((((((((we)))))))))))))))))

I am, because they are irrelevant.