youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ
youtu.be/AYtsUdD921E
youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/stole it from 0:38/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw it's Ezra

it survived him making fun of women.

Based Ezra doing it again

maybe try not being a racist misogynist bigot and you wouldnt get a hit piece... hmmm.... ever think of that?

what ezra are you talking about?

t. cuck

faggot

he's a mexican jew, his father is going to prison, he lost his 4ad contract because of his grimes comments, and his sister is in a vegetative state.

i really, really don't think anyone should attack ariel or his fans, because he has no fucks to give.

So guys...who's gonna win?

A genius who has written 600 songs or a blogger that un-ironically LIVES for Lena Dunham?

The one that did the article on Melon the other day

What is even his source on this? You knobs are gullible

The only people who will win is those with no horse in the race, because this is going to be farcical for everyone else

someone on here probably saw the thread yesterday and thought to give him a "heads up"

Didn't p4k already do this a couple years ago?

He looks like he has to eat pussy to keep girls around. And does that a lot.

He hasn't said any wack shit since 2014 though, what else is there to cover? Plus nobody gave a shit when the journalists tried to drag him down last time

no?

i think he's referring to this
pitchfork.com/thepitch/566-op-ed-ariel-pinks-joke-isnt-funny-anymore/

Found it
pitchfork.com/thepitch/566-op-ed-ariel-pinks-joke-isnt-funny-anymore/

>always some ugly random one-off writer
why does p4k do this
twitter.com/alannamcardle_/status/916687663926796291

Ezra Marcus is literally BUZZFEED HACK-TIER

I feel bad making fun of this guy now because he might be mentally ill

the guy from vampire weekend

THIS is literally the ONLY career this guy will ever have. UNBELIEVABLY WORTHLESS and LAUGHABLE.

I'm serious, look at this article.

Ezra Marcus aka Daddy Long Stroke

someone tell this faggot that he's appropriating black culture and hip-hop culture by showing off his wealth while shirtless, which is racist

then tell him that he can't use the "i'm not racist" card just because he has a few pictures with black people

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He got paid. MONEY. Actual money. Dollar bills and change. TO. WRITE. THIS.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is he a member of the alt-right too? Or did he harrass some women?

Nothing wrong with eating pussy.

The only reason that you should feel bad about criticizing someone who's mentally ill is if their poor health puts him at a significant disadvantage. For the majority of people who have bad mental health, they don't get support from anyone and they can't hold down any kind of job.

If a guy like Ezra can make a living writing articles based on blatant lies, I think the power imbalance doesn't really exist anymore.

He called Grimes stupid and retarded, which means he's /ourguy/ (Grimesfags are not part of "us")

Still going to his show in October with my buddy who im in a band with.
Fuck the music press!

In context, but that guy looks like a chair

You're pretty smart, you know

oh. that's fucking sad.

>his father is going to prison
>his sister is in a vegetative state
you what now

he said nixon was the best u.s. president while doing promo for his latest record

i mean that's probably grounds for the death penalty if the media had their way

Looked it up about his dad. Convicted of a $154 million dollar fraud scheme. Could get up to 10 years in prison. Ouch!

Ezra was here last night gathering material to write this piece. He made his twitter private because he got scared of sam hyde. This fuck just wants to take down anyone more famous than him.

i had her figured for a vengeful cunt w/ spork facade but if grimes had something to do with AP leaving 4ad then...wow. fuck her

it only gets poppin when this guy weighs in

drag him craig

>On the following Valentine's Day, in 2004, Pink was hard at work in his kitchen, drizzling chicken with lemon for himself and his wife, Alisa. They'd been stumbling toward a divorce for some time and after much pleading he agreed to spend this one last evening with her to ease the pain of parting. The phone rang, and as he picked up, all he could hear was his father sobbing on the other end of the line. He couldn't remember hearing that sound before. "Ariel, " he cried, "It's your sister." Pink quickly put the phone down and without a word to his ex-wife-to-be, hurried to the hospital where his youngest sister Elana lay in a coma. She had been in a car accident while out with a boy that night, suffering brain injuries that have left her on life support to this day.

his sister was in a car wreck, and had a bad head injury. she's in a care home. she was in a coma for awhile. i think she is still unresponsive or at newborn brain-level if awake.

it was in an article/interview he did a really long time ago. and he left some message on instagram about her a while ago as well.

This is a review by Ezra Marcus, the guy from the FADER who tried to ruin The Needle Drop.

WHAT THE FUCK?

>literally offering up a hypothetical situation where he allows danny brown to rape a girlfriend

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ALLOWING HIM TO JUST RUIN CAREERS. PROTECT ARIEL

this is what it's based on
>going on fox news
>similar melodies in a couple songs
>an interview where he talks about how white men "feel oppressed"
>calling grimes stupid = sexism
>following sam hyde on twitter

That's literally the evidence they're using to call him "alt right"

I just want to give Ariel a hug now.

damn...

And he's 5'4" and was bullied growing up

this might be the most cringeworthy thing ever put together with alphabetical letters

sam hyde is right, ezra honestly should worry about someone getting into a self defense situation with him.

lmao ezra a straight goon

I hope they do run it so Ezra can get sued by Fantano, Ariel Pink, Sam Hyde, Greg Gutfeld (the Fox guy AP was on who he calls "alt right", is libertarian), Sargon, and others for defamation.

this reads like a movie trailer.

ariel biopic when?

Ezra, if you are lurking, take a look at this, and tell me you think this is a man that needs to be destroyed anymore than he already is.

doesn't excuse racism and sexism

it's about exposing the truth to the fans who want to know who their money is going to.

a man who advocates for exclusionary politics and causes? that's yr call based on the evidence you see. we're not accusing anyone, we're just bringing to light some of the questionable actions of ariel pink in the past, associations with right wing and alt right individuals and talking points, and letting the readers come to their own conclusions

I know this is bait, but people out there seriously believe this.

>don't dissent from our political agenda, and we won't literally slander you. Ez.

ARIEL IS A RACIST AND PLAGIARIST

youtube.com/watch?v=-zF2xHZ8FDo
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSg9WpLgl0

youtube.com/watch?v=zPlFdX08UJg
youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ41k9Aeio

youtube.com/watch?v=xVOJla2vYx8
youtube.com/watch?v=8NChvenJcwk

youtube.com/watch?v=fa76c04G744
listen at 2:15

he stole the piano part from youtube.com/watch?v=e4x_mXNJ-3w

youtube.com/watch?v=fYUvI-Bgpuw
listen to 0:25

youtube.com/watch?v=VW4Fe2LYJfw
stole it from 0:38

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFe0tq5Yc4 (never credited this song)
youtube.com/watch?v=NS8qXe8bXbs

youtube.com/watch?v=LY1l8T2Lcl0
youtube.com/watch?v=TP2d8yZzhdM

youtube.com/watch?v=_nhaReaiqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM

youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ
youtu.be/AYtsUdD921E

>inb4 "b-but he's inspired by other musicians! that makes it okay when he makes a song that sounds exactly similar to another and makes it lo-fi!"

ariel pink is known for stealing music directly from poc artists, female artists, and international artists without giving credit as has been documented earlier. he minimally changes the pitch not changing beyond recognition and violates sampling laws by not giving credit. this will not hold up in court.

also he has appeared on racist television programs voicing support for hate speech under the guise of free speech and has used insulting sexist language toward grimes. he supports sam hyde and milo y. this needs to be exposed to more of his fans so they are aware of where their money is going.

the art community has no tolerance for this. it's about inclusiveness and equality and it's a space for creatives of all colors genders & creeds. many of ariel's fans will not be happy with the characters and tropes he associates with.

oh so hes a spoiled rich kid with a white collar crook dad... wow

Oh my god he went on Fox??? Holy fucking shit ban this racist.

You know, when you people organize a witch hunt on anyone who even so much as looks at a Republican or acknowledges they're human beings and not some sort of swamp monster, you're only hurting yourselves.

fuck off grimesfag

>letting the readers come to their own conclusions
no media outlet has ever practiced this, stop kidding yourself

that's ezra

youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo

watch the whole interview he basically lays out the blue print for fascism

>leave the sucessful people alone
>individuality is bad
>stick with the nuclear family
>jews are untouchable
>white men are the new oppressed class

this is just one of many times his racist colors have come out

it's a big deal when the republican party is led by donald trump and supports white nationalism, sexism, theocracy, anti-immigration, anti-science policies. all of these are the antithesis of the art community and the values independent artists hold. ariel's fans would appreciate this knowledge.

when will the hit piece be up?

what site?

why ariel instead of [insert numerous rappers] who have expressed much more repugnant views and have assaulted women

This kike is back?

But he went on before Trump was even running, on a part of Fox that doesn't tie into the traditional Republican narrative. You'd have as much of an argument about someone going on The Simpsons as you would Red Eye.

probably a week or so

i will not disclose this information at this time

also read up re: systemic oppression and re: institutional racism and power dynamics i'm not going to give you a history lesson on us politics and race relations

>Sargon
Uhh...

Michael Ian Black has been on Red Eye numerous times and is friends with Greg and Andy Levy, and MIB is as SJW as you can get.

>t. triggered grimesfag

can't wait till trump gasses all the poc musicians to inaugurate his white nationalist theocracy

So blacks people beat women because they're black?

>being for tradition is racist
Kill yourself back to p4k

Any hit piece is gonna have the same effect that hit pieces on Morrissey have, i.e. none.

Why are you on an alt right racist forum? Do you understand that by posting here, you're giving the site traffic and perpetuating the toxic racist culture of Sup Forums? I'm afraid I will have to speak with the editor in chief as this is very problematic.

yeah?

>twitter.com/alannamcardle_/status/916687663926796291
holy moley a literal cuck

idk few artists have the monetary and critical stability that is the smiths, i can see ariel being bashed by the ol' twitter clique and any interactions/associations with him deemed toxic. otoh, if his dad embezzled $150+ million perhaps he's set for life lol

collecting information and trying to educate some of you

you prove all the stereotypes true. virgins, check. racists, check. weird jew hate, you bet. low iq, sure. this is the alt right huh? hide behind your mediocre artists and youtubers validating your views that only white men can be famous and talented and have anything worthy of being said? yep.

no one has the balls to confront you fascists on your home turf. they're scared for whatever reason, but i know what you really are. sad, sad impotent fuckboys.

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/stole it from 0:38/

LMAO what the fuck, how are you so d

if you want good music, stop caring about people like ariel pink and anthony fantano, and start reading + listening to women/poc/queers. they know where it's at. really. white men are too cornball to appreciate art.

Ezra is an SJW hack

am I racist for listening to anonymous artists

The fact you participate here means you're an active member of a toxic and racist community. Your employers should be made aware of this, especially since thanks to the anonymous nature of this board you may have been behind very problematic posts. I will have to assume every stylistically similar person is you, hopefully there are no skeletons in your closet.

Nu-male genocide when?

as long as the alternative is alt-right neckbeards, never

you don't understand investigative journalism

maybe if you went to college you'd know that hmm??

sjws aren't real

this is top tier trolling, really got that robotic humorless sjw lingo down

Shut up, I don't talk to racists that support a neonazi site

Fantano got an email from that shit site that made the piece on him before it got published, asking him for comment

Most likely same scenario

Ezra is using Sup Forums to "brag" about defeating "fascism" because he's scared of getting death threats on twitter. He can hide under anonymity here.

I know, its scary. He could write for salon, the mary sue, huffpost, buzzfeed. no problem.actually there is a problem. has any SJW shit of any kind ever made any fucking money?

you know what? i would.

hit him with a mallet? everyone in this thread would

idk, mtv news (of all fucking things) tried to hop on the sjw train. they crashed and burned within a year and a half

Kotaku and Polygon are making money