So I used to like rap back when I was a kid. I still listen to something occasionally (Kanye...

So I used to like rap back when I was a kid. I still listen to something occasionally (Kanye, Lamar an Tyler in particular).
Heard about pic related but seems to be just a shithead punk with a fucked up life. Is he worth a listen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--qxzpQbBA
reddit.com/r/dankmemes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its free, literally what is stopping you from listening to him for a minute?

ehhhh he has a few good songs, try tightrope

He could be listening to real music instead.

Look At Me is the only good song.

X is way better than those faggots you just listed.

He seems to be alright, but the fact that he fucks with that aborted child lil pump just hurt me from the inside

13 yo shouldn't be allowed on this site

Good X songs:
King Of The Dead
I spoke to the devil in miami...
NEVER
KILL ME
Garette's Revenge

>Lamar
How the fuck can you like Lamar when there's so many better rappers out there? Just listen to rappers like Future, Eminem, Nas, B.I.G., Wayne, Thug, IDK, Curry, Fiasco, Z, Rapper, Dogg, Chainz, Cent, Mane, Pappy, Rocky, Yachty, Keef, 3000, Killah, Man, God, Rhymes, Sweatshirt, J, fuck even Pump. They're way better than Lamar.

he's a woman beater and a rapist and he openly talks about it irl and in his music
he's fucking scum and should have a bullet between the eyes

Why?

why does he talk about rape and violence towards women in his """music?""" idk probably because violence is normalized in hip-hop and you can make the argument about it just being art

but there is tangible proof that he's assaulted women before and there are the rape charges so it really makes you think about what he's saying on his songs

rapists and abusers deserve to die

Yeah I know that, but she scam X fans and cheat on him.

lol what a beta cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--qxzpQbBA

rapper the rapper

yeah i'm beta
b: i
e: fuckin
t: respect
a: women

bait

isn't he like 5'5''? lol

reddit.com/r/dankmemes/
You go here, little buddy

>bait
So making fun of someone = bait?

Good X sones

Lets pretend we're numb
Jocelyn flores
Dead inside
King
King of the dead
I love it when theyrun
And so on

Hes pretty worth listening If you are into suicidal thoughts, sometimes can get cringy bc of that. And also, like most of meme artist the best parte of their Music is the instrumental wich is not theirs