Let's talk about how we pleasure our GFs/BFs

Let's talk about how we pleasure our GFs/BFs
>What do you do for them?
>What do they do for you?

Also, I will be posting grooly pussies.

My GF loves to give head, and is getting rather quite good at it. She doesn't swallow, but it doesn't matter since I very rarely finish in her mouth.
I love eating her out. I think given the choice I would rather eat her out than receive head, and she would rather give head than have me eat her out.
The best thing in the world is to have two fingers on her g-spot, and licking her clit. I swear she doesn't last 10 seconds

I'll keep posting some drippy dames and see if there's interest.

My girl loves getting her ass ate out, love it when she sits on my face and sucks my dick at the same time.

About a year ago, I bought her a small buttplug, same kind as pic. She was sceptical at first, but agreed to try.
So we're fooling around, I try to slip in into her, but she keeps saying it won't fit. So I go down on her, and I was licking her clit and just fingering her opening, and at the same time I'm pushing this little plug into her.

GF has a spinal cord injury so our relationship is way different to everyone else's.
>What do you do for them?
She can have an orgasm from nipple stimulation and nibbling on her earlobes.
>What do they do for you?
Handjobs, blowjobs, we have sex once a week.

After a few minutes the plug slips inside, and she goes "Oh my, I've never felt anything like that" and then she came hard.

That's hot! When we try to 69 all I feel is teeth, and I can't find a good way to lick or finger her. Any tips?
How did you discover the nipples/earlobes thing? Does she enjoy sex?

>How did you discover the nipples/earlobes thing?
Accidentally. We were lying in bed one morning and I kissed her on the ear and she started moaning and so I started playing with her nipples. I kept going and she started breathing heavier and quivered as if she had an orgasm.
>Does she enjoy sex?
She gets more enjoyment out of foreplay and snuggling with me after sex, but she has some vaginal sensation and can cum from it.

I'll keep posting for a while, and see if this thread gains any momentum

Sadly, it looks like it's not going anywhere.

>She can have an orgasm from nipple stimulation and nibbling on her earlobes.
Should have added that I've done this in public more than once.

Oh, wow! I didn't think of that! That sounds like boatloads of fun! Reminds me of an ex GF; She would get incredibly turned on from kissing the right side of her neck.
I normally don't dance much, but if we were out and the opportunity arose, I would hold her from behind and start kissing her neck. After about a minute of that, she needed a change of underwear. I don't think she could cum from it, but she got soo wet

Speaking of her, the other thing that would have her firing on all cylinders was pinning her against a wall, holding (forcing, sort of) her arms against the wall above her head and kissing her.

We were at a party once, and she dragged me aside to make out. I did that, and I held her arms with one hand and stuck the other down the front of her jeans. We were standing just around the corner from all the smokers who were out too, so she had to be quiet. Not her strong suit. She was actually a lot of fun! Dumber than a bag of hammers, but a lot of fun.

My gf doesn't get very wet on her own because of her injury so she wouldn't need to side in a puddle of her juices in her wheelchair, which meant I could do it almost anywhere.

Focus on everything other than the clit as well:

>Nipples
>N E C K
>Ears
>H A I R
>Ass

For some reason, every girl I've ever been with has loved having their hair and neck touched, neck kisses especially. While you're fucking, just hold her by her neck and she'll love it. Choke if she's into it, otherwise just holding it is enough.

But it must take a while, though?

In the bedroom I take it slow and make it last, but if we're somewhere exposed I've done it in two or three minutes.

Sound advice. My GF also likes having her toes massaged. There is actually one toe in particular that seems to be connected directly to something higher up.

I tried to get my GF to go out of the house with a butterfly vibrator, the kind that straps on. That was a dismal failure, sadly. She was ready to burst when we left, but halfway down the road it was just a nuisance. By the time we got home it had been buzzing all along, but she wasn't horny anymore.

I wish I had some way of getting her super excited in public, but so far no luck.

I'll post a few more, than I'll let this thread fulfill its destiny.

wish my gf could get into positions like that

Have you tried asking nicely?

Sh'e paraplegic and doesn't have good enough balance to have sex in any position other than on her back or side, or if I'm holder her against the wall in the shower.

And that's 30. I'll lurk for a bit, and maybe post some more later.