An open letter to Atheists

An open letter to Atheists

The universe that we live in has the perfect amount of matter. On average, there is about 5 hydrogen atoms worth of mass per cubic meter of space.

If it had just a fraction of an MeV more or less per m^3, spacetime would be too curved, and gravity as we know it would cease to function appropriately to allow the development of life.

If that isn't proof we have a creator, I don't know what is.

what is a magnet user

simulation bro

Everything we do in our lives is based on numbers too. For the time being, theres nothing that can travel faster than the speed of light, which has a number to it. The food we eat is made of amino acids, which are just numbers. The amount of oxygen that fills our lungs with every breath is also no more than specific numbers. A simulation created by a creator or creators is the closest explanation of life itself.. I however disagree with this even though it's the most logical theory of life.

Program in the matrix. It had a creator no?

Life doesn't exist, faggot. We're all the product of a thirteen billion year old interaction between all of the particles in the universe. Thats like looking at two space rocks crashing into each other and calling it "a living thing" because thats basically all we are, but on a smaller scale

Then you don't know what is, because that isn't proof of a creator.

Puddle universe.

Welcome to the world of agnostics

Ever heard of sliced bread dipshit?

Why do you disagree with it and what do you believe?

Nice dubs, numberfag.

But to add on to it - it basically is just a bunch of zeroes and ones. "Did [event interaction] occur, or did it not. The "speed of light" is just the max clock speed for the GPU of this universe, if you will.

I don't agree or understand this. We're not eating or made up of 1s 2s and 3s. amino acids are physical structures numbers are not

>The universe that we live in has the perfect amount of matter.

Define "perfect".

>On average, there is about 5 hydrogen atoms worth of mass per cubic meter of space.

It's actually about 1.

>If it had just a fraction of an MeV more or less per m^3, spacetime would be too curved, and gravity as we know it would cease to function appropriately to allow the development of life.

Life as we know it on Earth yes, but that doesn't say anything about if other types of life could form or not.

>If that isn't proof we have a creator, I don't know what is.

That's the equivalent of saying that me drawing a royal flush in poker is proof that there's a god.

lol there's about 1 hydrogen atom's worth of mass per cubic meter of space. so you're already wrong. but there's nothing to suggest that 1.1 or 1.00001 or 2 or 5 x 10^-30 g/m^3 wouldn't be viable for gravity to function and to allow for the development of life. it would just function differently.

lol creationists not knowing how logic works.

I agree.
But why the hate again the urine hose going in the waste dispenser. That makes no sense, its so perfectly aligned that it also goes in the food intake. I can't believe someone made an error here.

A bunch of particles lined up in a way that they positively or negatively interact with an underlying quantum field.

this type of reasoning always ticks me off,
of course the conditions for life are perfect otherwise there could be no life
there isn't any reason or creator behind it; our planet is just one of few planets that can support life

What are amino acids but the result of physics calculations?

That's bad proof of a creator. You should of been athesists believe the world is a closed set. All of our mathematics are correct and there's nothing out side of the metaphorical box. Since we know math is heavily flawed and we live in an open set we can't prove all proofs are accurate because we can't test for infinity not to mention all the other flaws like dividing by zero , therefore God is infinity because it's the metaphorical limit of the box. It's Godel's proof

This

It's embarrassing tbh

Pretty neat coincidence, eh?

Typical sheep think. Wrong. 1 atom per m^3 is the density of mass in EMPTY SPACE. OP is referencing the average density of matter everywhere in the Universe.

>If that isn't proof we have a creator, I don't know what is.

You hit the nail on the head, and then completely missed the point.

This isn't proof of a creator, because nothing is. This is just the multiverse in action. Of all possible universes, the only ones where there is anyone around to ask this question are the ones where life developed.

Intelligent creatures will only ever observe universes that are capable of supporting intelligent creatures.

Either a reference I missed or a schizo user

theres alot more extremely unlike coincidences then that that prove intelligent design if you look into it. all those coincidences combined happening together = even smaller odds. and thats just counting what we know. we likely dont even know 0.000001% of whats really going on.

tldr = there is literally no one more stupid and pathetic as an athiest

What ID-fags don't get is that no matter what odds you try to calculate, it will never prove intelligent design. It's fundamentally fallacious reasoning.

"The universe has values and exists.

Thus God hates masturbators"

you're mom gay

Dubs of truth

this basically,
/thread

I've never really understood this strand of argument. there is life at the rim of undersea volcanoes at immense heat and pressure, there is life that exists by breaking down inert rock, there is life in the arctic permafrost. Just because life has adapted to live in current conditions it doesn't prove that those conditions exist by design.

Dear OP,
Try to use that tiny brain of yours for just a few seconds here. Imagine that the big bang did explode forth with such a ratio of matter and antimatter that absolutely all of it annihilated back to energy. Or imagine if gravity didn't function in a way that allowed life as we know it to evolve, like you said.

What do you think would happen? The answer is who cares, because there's no one available to witness it. There could have been countless attempts at stable universes already.

Another arguments that Christfags like to put forth is "How did something come from nothing? What was here before the universe existed?"

It cracks me up that you guys don't think a natural reason could exist for that. As far as the big bang happening, imagine there was an infinite amount of time for something to happen.

Now try to imagine a concept even harder than infinite time, no time at all. It basically means that something had to eventually happen, because why not, with all this infinite non-time.

An open letter tobateist, we live on a perfectly balanced planet, more water andvwevwould drown.

The thing is when people dont have an explenation they say god. Explenation comes and "well this doest prove shit god is still real". We dont get it NOW but maybe it has to be that way due to some phenomenom we dont understand. Or maybe its just coicidence

>odds of life happening by chance are like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

>dude thats just falacious reasoning, it still happened by chance, lmao

>Not understanding the anthropic principle this badly

A crazy coincidence or something happening despite the chances of it happening being incredibly small is not proof of devine intervention.

The only way we could be aware of life is to be in a universe with the perfect conditions

What are the odds that you would be born and live the life that you have lived? How about if you include the odds that your parents would be born and live the lives that they lived? Your grandparents? Great-grandparents?

The odds of any event are vanishingly small if you include enough variables, but they happen anyway. To say "X is very unlikely, therefore X was planned by an intelligence" is fallacious reasoning.

>That's the equivalent of saying that me drawing a royal flush in poker is proof that there's a god
>because I prayed for it to happen

Fixed it for ya.

yep, if you multiply zero by a large enough number it becomes one

Yet if you where a creator of such a wonderful thing. would you just let it be destroyed and run amuck like this fucked up planet and it's race is doing? I think not. I think you would at some point step in and intervene. After all how else are you going to gain more believers if you let the world continue down this path. I'm sorry but the point of intervention has long passed and therefore there is no god or that god has forsaken his very own creation.

#science @user

>still believing in gravity

>DUDE, NUMBERS, LMAO

No one said the creator wasn't shitty.

You seem to be confused child. Those who believe in the creator believe it is the perfect being and can do no wrong.

Time and infinity are only vague concepts we use to try and define something. Time can't exist without entropy and entropy can't exist unless there's a beginning. Infinity is without an end or beginning. Infinity and time can't exist together. Entropy implies there's a beginning and an end

Let me say this; if the universes had incorrect proportion when's it came into existence, then, as you said, we wouldn't be here. However, there is an infinite amount of time out there. Even when a universe ends, there's an infinite amount of time for another's Big Bang to occur. So, obviously, since there is an infinite amount of time, there an infinite amount of trials to get universes started, even if each of those trial show are an infinite amount of time apart from each other. You make it seem as if the chances of our universe existing with the properties it has is extremely small, hinting at a divine creator. You are correct that it is to do with probability, but since there is an infinite amount of universes that can be created, the chance is 100%. There's nothing special about that

holy fuck the cringe. i can literally smell the sweat stained fedora through the screen.

Not an argument.

You're assuming that a Creator places prime importance on the preservation of this portion of the physical creation, as if it's not just a stepping-stone tool toward something more important.

How does "I don't understand this" imply "there must be a creator"? Where did the creator come from? How come the conditions were so perfect that they were able to exist? What kind of being is so unfathomably complex that they can create a universe?

Your hypothesis is unsupported, and actually vastly less likely than just "we happened by accident".

>Since we know math is heavily flawed
We do? I have a maths PhD and they never told us that maths is heavily flawed. If this is your own original research, I take it you've published this revolutionary finding, a lot of people would be very excited to hear it.

It's flawed from Christian standards as it does not support their imaginary friend.

>quantum field
...what the flux are you talking about.

>everything that exists somehow just suits for us to exist
>well except imperfections in our anatomy and development
>except threats of all sorts outside that can fry us dead
>yet we still exist fitting right into all that is surrounding us

yes, clearly there was a creator behind this, that's the only logical conclusion here.

>we live in the only universe where life exists
>therefore god
lemme guess, god's whole time since the big bang has been spent waiting for humans to happen since we're really, really important to her

Alright, suppose you're right.
We have a creator.

It doesn't follow that any of the religious texts are correct. It doesn't follow that any of the world's religions are correct.

You can talk the existence of God all day - none of the proofs of the existence of the divine justify belief in any religious text.

Doubt such an estimate even exists, given that we can't eve "see" the total of the existing universe due to the expansion of space cause by dark energy.

>If it had just a fraction of an MeV more or less per m^3, spacetime would be too curved, and gravity as we know it would cease to function appropriately to allow the development of life
So, then, the universe would run its course, die, be reborn, and have another random shot at getting this right.
Or, life would not have developed as it has and would be slightly different.