you just rolled bi dubs

this is fucking stupid.

still rolling

enjoy the dick

roll

roll

I am.

>>why aren't you bisexual?

I'm not sexually attracted to men, and don't want dick in my mouth or asshole.

But I *am* bi.

ロル

Nighty night!

Nigger

Roll

roll

cause id rather fuck big titty milf to the left than slender cock to the right

Roll

rell

Roll

rollin

Fuck it, I need something to fap to

rolling

roll

why not both?

g a y

this

b i

I could never do stuff one on one with a guy, but in a mmf I won't kiss or top/bottom a guy, but everything else is on the table. Love the feeling of DV. This make me bi or heteroflexible?

Roll

both, maybe

heteroflexible is a subtype of bi

so you're under the bi umbrella but getting a few of the raindrops hitting you

quads get

Rollllllololol

Evens get

dont like cock

Rollaroni

/gay

roll

plz evens lol

don't tell me what to do

Roll

/bisexual

roll

then how can you possible give yours a handjob if you don't like it?

milking a cum out of a man's penis with your hand = masturbation

Rol

Roll

rawl

ROLLERINO

rollll

Roll

Roll

roll

Rolll

rollo

I guess it's that kind of night

Roll

never said I was thinking of how I was touching my dick when masturbating, if i didn't have to I would

roll

Hh

Roll

you're still giving a man a handjob, those are the facts and what is in your head when you're doing it is irrelevant

whats in my head is a naked female, not how i'm touching a penis, dicks in general are gross, even my own

so if another dude's hand was doing it for you it wouldn't distract you at all?

it's equally as homo as that, btw, WHICH man does it is irrelevant

all masturbation is a homosexual activity

Rollo

>dicks in general are gross
nope

>filename
Not at all. It's hotter with the twink.

who is that milf??

>ftfy

i would be immensely distarcted if another dude was jacken me cause im not into that. what you're saying is that if you are staright uup penis in vagina, you are partially gay, no matter what

your mom

>im not into that.
why not?

it's exactly the same thing as masturbating - you are a dude and you are stroking a dude's cock

why does it matter what dude does it? I thought was a purely mechanical means to an end for you?

*it was

what difference does it make if a gay guy gets stroked by a female? They still wont enjoy it for the same reason, they aren't into that gender

What part of "everyone is bisexual" do you not understand?

You're only supporting OP's point by saying that. You're saying that people can't handle handjobs from the gender they are not primarily attracted to.

That means you shouldn't be able to give yourself a handjob, because you are male and you don't want males to give you handjobs.

Be consistent and stop masturbating entirely or admit you are bi to some degree. There are literally no other options.

Le rollerino

because not everyone has the same preference as you

so since i dont have pussy when i need to relive some tension, im auto bi? no matter my own personal preference?

Yeah, basically.

/thread

that's retarded and you know it, you act like sexuality is these set rules where if one thing is, another is/isnt

An additional comment: bisexuals are allowed to have preferences, even vast ones. Still bi though.

welcome to life

Stroking a penis in your hand is not straight by any measure.

Why do you think The Bible simultaneously held/holds(though it's outdated mythology and nobody should take it seriously) that BOTH masturbation and homosexuality is a sin? Bingo.

Rollan

I know there are, I've dated a bi person who was more on one end than the other, but to say that every person is bi and there are no excuses is just stupid

Because it was made up by some stupid sandniggers.

that's an ADDITIONAL factor, yes

roll

if they are doing it because they like the idea and sensation of having a penis in hand, then yes, that is gay, but if they are thinking of a the idea of fucking a woman, then that is straight