Alright computer fags; serious question here on CPU's since I'm autistic;

Alright computer fags; serious question here on CPU's since I'm autistic;
Intel i7-8700k is 3.5ghz 6 cores
Intel cores i7-7700k 4.2ghz 4 cores
What is the more ideal processor for livestreaming pubg.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/1/5/16853732/intel-meltdown-spectre-cpu-vulnerability-class-action-suits
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a pentium 4 they are much faster than any i7

In theory, more cores = better for streaming.
However, all software sucks and it never quite works out that way. Just get the 6 core, you'll be happier.

i7-8700k

8700k is a direct replacement to the 7700k and is objectively the better choice

this
the pentium is made for streaming. GHZ means how many error instructions it handles per minute so the lower GHZ the better

Personally use 8700k and it works well streaming PUBG.

More cores.

thanks.

Ryzen 5 Pro 1700

AMD
>A
>M
>D
pfffff

aren't all intel chips fucked anyway?

Most games still don't use multicore processors properly yet, it's not as straightforward as people (who know nothing) think.
Higher speed is more relevant than cores so you'd be better off buying the cheaper 7th gen CPU and pushing the money saved into GFX

Streaming will murder your FPS even with a high end CPU.
PUBG needs more cores/threads so the 8700k is going to be better.

But you should look into building a dedicated streaming rig as well. You put the heavy work of playing PUBG on one pc, connect it to the PC doing the heavy lifting of streaming.

Streaming isnt the easy, and PUBG is unoptimized as fuck.

This guy computes

theverge.com/2018/1/5/16853732/intel-meltdown-spectre-cpu-vulnerability-class-action-suits

Ryzens are supposedly better for doing multiple operations. I would wait to see the performance drop of Intels after the software fixes and then go from there. Personally I would never even touch and AMD cpu, fuckers run hot as all hell

Yes, which is why OP should buy from AMD.

what the guy below you posted

guessing you don't keep up with current news eh?

Intel's anti competitive practices and love of paying shills on YouTube sure has worked it's magic hasn't it.

Protip, look at benchmarks for games that are released a month or two after a game launches.
AMD performs on par for less money while being a much less shitty company.

I know it's hard for people to be objective when they got swindled into paying more for less

ryzen reporting in, shintel performancelets on suicide watch

poorfag detected
can afford deca core xeon
>muh amdddd

Well my old pc has an older i7 3770k 3.5ghz cpu with gtx 760 and 16gb ram so I guess I could just use that for streaming

>livestreaming

Ryzen 7 1700 or higher.

Affluent people don't stay rich be being stupid with their money
Why dump money into a overkill cpu when you don't need to when you can buy a better video card with that same money?

Just buy a MacBook poorfag

Bust it out and test it with whatever streaming card you have, see if it'll do 720/1080 at a decent fps. It should be enough to handle the stream, and you don't have to cripple your PUBG performance on your new rig

hey vretheren can i ask a quick question

Just hook a console up or play a game that isn't taxing to test it

acting like 15K is a lot to a rich person. and im fucking jewish

tax urself bucko

I will always stay with PC gaming

dear niggers how might one graph the function f(x)=1/3x^2

Are you from the 90s?
Ryzen aren't any hotter than i7.
Today AMD slashed their prices, and announced Ryzen+ CPUs for the near future.

we have Sup Forums for a reason

>30%

dear niggers how might one graph the function f(x)=1/3x^2

The only time I've seen a $15K PC was the Dream Machine out of Maximum PC. And those are specifically designed to be overkill.

logicalincrements.com/

It's just a test, it takes more power to stream a fast moving game than it does just your face with a solid background.

>buying intel after meltdown

Why yes, I do remember AMDs from the 90s. I also had a Radeon GPU. Damn thing always ran hot and loud. And a Windows update made my driver unstable.

Wait for Feb 14th AMD APU

X*4-y
^/~%

fuck off austin you asberg moron and take your gay shit elsewhere you hasbeen

Just buy a Mac

/thread

Ryzen 7 1700 or higher. +1

Op, just avoid AMD GPUs like the black death. Get a cheap 1070 and wait for the 2000 series to come out this year.

who the fuck is austin

You can’t /thread your own post moron

Well please get up to date, it's not the 90s anymore.

I can only pray that nVidia decides to get into the CPU business and gives Intel some real competition, unlike the strawman that is AMD

They are, but OP is a thoughtless child who can't grasp the seriousness of this issue.
>tfw I chose Intel for my last build and can't afford switching to AMD now

Get a Ryzen

literally just built my new PC a few days ago with an I7-8700k. Then found out about the issue with intel chips. Such BS

The i7-8700k is The best option but you aint shit unless you get a good set up, mother woard ram. Etc

..... Fucking what?

Go and do your homework.